Riverchase Kia

(2.0) 3 Reviews

2200 Highway 31 South, Pelham, AL 35124

My purchase form Riverchase Kia

by from Alabaster, Alabama |

If it turns out I did not ge a good deal on my used truck purchase, it is all on me, for not doing my best inpection to ensure I got what I was looking for. I dealt primarily with the Internet Sales Manager and a staff sales names Adam Eves. I was always treated professionally and felt honestly from their standpoint. While they earnestly wanted to make a deal, there was no unusal high pressure sales tactics with any tacky flambouant silly tactics I have seen before.

High Pressure, Wouldn't give me an exact number.

by from JJ |

Highest Pressure dealer I visited. Wouldn't give me an exact price for a Kia Sorento. Didn't bother to try to follow up with me after I left dealer (I told them I was going to make a purchase in next week) because, I assume, they knew they were not competitive with other dealers.

Highest Pressure Car Dealer I have ever been to.

by from Birmingham |

I told the sales person that we were not going to buy a car that day, but just wanted a quote. He said, just come inside, and had 4 different people come give us a sales pitch...and wouldn't write down a number on paper. They weren't interested in competing with offers from other dealers.