Auto Express KIA

(3.0) 3 Reviews

10320 Wattsburg Rd, Erie, PA 16509

will not honor what they say they will

by from erie pa |

I brought a brand new kizashi 5 months ago.. I bought the highest rewards card.. supposedly would save me thousands.. or so I was told. They have now switched the whole program.. without warning. They will not honor anything they said they would. A huge waste of money. I will never go back.

Auto Express KIA responded to this review

November 13, 2013

Nichole, I am responding to your concern, we have not at all changed our rewards program it is still the same as it was when you purchased your platinum card.. Please contact me so I can address any concerns that you have with the program...Lynn Flick Auto Express Superstore...

Fast service

by from Erie,pa |

When i sent a email inquiry, they responded VERY quick. Nice people,nice service. Cars.com made it SO easy to find the car i wanted with out the hassle of pressure. Thanks!!!

where is the inventory?

by from Erie, PA |

We went to Auto Express to purchase and an employee said inventory very low and he couldn't show us anything and soon there no longer will be Suzukis available. china is no longer providing them for us. we in turn were very disappointed I said what will you call your Suzuki dealership and he said just used car sales and motorcycles. my question why are they still advertising sales of suzukis???????????????????