Bob Howard Hyundai

Service 888-241-2491

Come see the new Bob Howard Hyundai

GREAT TEAM WORK/fast efficient and peraonable

by from Mwc,OK |

Have purchased cars before.This dealership was quick to respond to needs. . Only there 3 hours and was driving off wi th the car I wanted. Overall/customer service and buying process 5 stars.

May 22, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We are here to help you with all of your car buying needs and we will take car of all of your needs after the sale. If you need anything Larry let me know and I will make sure anything you need done will be taken care of. Chris Voigtschild

Great car buying experience!

by from Minco, OK |

I recently purchased a Hyundai Elantra from Bob Howard Hyundai in OKC on July 3, 2015. My salesman, Ross Barton, was excellent in every way! Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience.

July 31, 2015

Thank you, Gina! We hope you love your new Elantra!

NIGHTMARE

by from Lawton, OK |

I am so aggravated right now. My boyfriend and I drove 80 miles out of our way to see a 06' Sonata, we even called ahead of time. When we got there, the dealer was unprepared. When he got the car out to show us, this car was fair on the outside. The inside looks like a garbage truck threw up all up in it. It was honestly the most depressing car I've ever seen. The guy even tried to sell us 10 other cars. We weren't having it. I will never go back here again.

July 15, 2015

I am very sorry for what you experienced during your visit. We had just traded for the car, but we should have had it cleaned for your appointment. If you would like to discuss this further, or if there is anything I can do to earn your business back, please contact me at 405-600-1601.- Mike Ferguson, General Manager

Excellent Service, GREAT buying experience.

by from Oklahoma City Ok |

My experience with BobHoward Hyundai was very professional and service was excellent from being 2 end.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind review. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Wow great customer service Josh Mills and Rob Whetstone were fantastic. I wasn't looking to buy that day and they really showed me how to handle all of my negative equity. Ended up leasing a new car and I couldn't be happier.

April 28, 2015

We're glad you had a great time leasing your car with us! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

They worked with my less than perfect credit!

by from Oklahoma |

Josh Mills and Chris we're really professional and extremely helpful. I was leery of major dealerships due to my less than perfect credit. But I was so surprised that they could not only find me a wonderful Elantra for a price I could afford, but treated me like royalty and the process took under an hour! I will be a Bob Howard Hyundai customer for life,

April 22, 2015

Thank you, Rebecca! We hope you are enjoying your Elantra!

Great Service

by from Amarillo, TX |

We researched the Hyundai Elantra on line along with a different car we were considering. Contact was made with Bob Howard Hyundai about an Elantra they had in stock. Living in a different state, we had to have all the specifics over the phone. Gary Trent was very helpful and provided everything we needed to know. We drove to the dealership and bought the car the same day. All the staff members we dealt with were very friendly and they had a very nice dealership. We purchased the car and were on the road back home in no time. We will consider Bob Howard Hyundai again in the future if they have a car we are interested in.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Gary! We're glad your purchase experience was quick and stress-free. Enjoy your new Elantra!

Great car buying experience!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Everyone was very helpful and friendly during the entire process. We had researched the car we wanted (Elantra) online and went to the dealer to make the purchase at the advertised priced on their website. It was a very easy process and actually went much smoother than expected. No hassles or pressures in the least. I would definitely recommend this dealership based on our personal experience.

March 23, 2015

Richard, we're thrilled to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Fun experienc

by from Oklahoma city |

I had a great experience dealing with Gary and Eric in the Internet Department. They made it easy and fun! Chris in Finance was great and got us out fast!

February 21, 2015

Haley, thank you for your kind review on Gary, Eric, and Chris! Enjoy your new car!

Best Experience EVER!!

by from Amber, OK |

Bought a car from Bob Howard Hyundai and it was the smoothest purchase ever. Chris Perkins was our salesman and he was Awesome!! JJ in financing was great too. I would highly recommend buying here!!

August 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad Chris and JJ provided you with a smooth buying experience. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Toby Hull, General Manager

unprofessional staff...

by from Dallas. |

Called for a truck they had for sale... they agreed to wait for me until the weekend, because I live in Tx. They were going to email pic and more info. Needless to say that never happened, and I called again and they said the truck wasn't up for sale anymore, instead it was going to be sold in an auction. Unprofessional staff.

August 3, 2014

Juan, my name is Toby and I'm the General Manager. I want to thank you for your feedback, for taking time out of your day to let us know that there was a communication problem. I sincerely apologize that your experience was anything but satisfactory. If you provide me with a bit more information, I'd be happy to see if we can do anything to fix it. Please contact me at thull@BobHowardAuto.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Toby Hull, General Manager