Bob Howard Hyundai

Service 888-241-2491

Come see the new Bob Howard Hyundai

GREAT TEAM WORK/fast efficient and peraonable

by from Mwc,OK |

Have purchased cars before.This dealership was quick to respond to needs. . Only there 3 hours and was driving off wi th the car I wanted. Overall/customer service and buying process 5 stars.

May 22, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We are here to help you with all of your car buying needs and we will take car of all of your needs after the sale. If you need anything Larry let me know and I will make sure anything you need done will be taken care of. Chris Voigtschild

Not pleased with customer service

by from Oklahoma City, Ok |

We contacted a salesperson at this dealership about a used car they had listed. We confirmed that we were coming by to see the car. When we arrived, not only was he unprepared to show us cars, the specific car we had called about was not even available. He said the transmission had gone out on it. He then proceeded to walk us all around the lot and not even open a single car door to show us anything. We realized that we were not looking to spend a tremendous amount on this particular car, but we are in the market for another vehicle that we will be spending much more on and will not be going back there.

January 28, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with me. I apologize that your experience was anything but satisfactory. Unfortunately, before you came in, we discovered that the transmission had gone out and we did not want to sell it to anyone in that condition. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at thull@BobHowardAuto.com or on my direct line at 405-600-1601. Toby Hull, General Manager

Very good customer service.

by from Edmond, OK |

I bought a 2009 Accent there around Oct. 21st, and I had no problems at all. I took my car to a repair shop to get it checked and Bob Howard Hyundai fixed every single item for me free of charge. They did some painting and buffed out my car scratches for free! On top of all that they let me drive one of their cars while they were working on mine. I really appreciated that. Robert was the manager who helped me, and he was very professional and assisted me on all my needs. I recommend this place to everyone looking forward to buy an used car.

November 21, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Carlos. I am pleased to hear that Robert was of great assistance during your service. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Toby Hull, General Manager

very easy

by from okc ok |

Samuel was an excellent sales person. Manager was also helpful in answering questions. Financing portion was smooth and quick. No complaints. Loving our new elantra!

Amazing customer service!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

My car was totaled in the recent storms so I went out last weekend shopping for cars. Bob Howard Hyundai was the first stop on my list because they had the lowest prices online and a decent selection of cars. Terry Epperson met me when I arrived and showed me the Elantra (my car of choice for a replacement) and let me test drive both models. He was very patient and knowledgeable about the vehicles. What he didn't know, he was very happy to find out for me. Being someone who researches as much as possible before making large purchases, I looked around at a few other dealerships before making a commitment, but I ultimately returned to Bob Howard to purchase my new car. Both Terry and Chris were extremely helpful, and their customer relations manager Shy exceeded my expectations, even going so far as to drive out of state to go get me a car in the color I wanted. Buying a car can be a very stressful situation, but the guys I've mentioned in this review were extremely helpful and made the whole thing as painless as possible. Even the finance guys were awesome and I never felt pressured at all to add anything to the final tally. I was able to walk away feeling like I had made a good decision with absolutely no regrets about my purchase. Thank you Bob Howard Hyundai! I will definitely be recommending you guys to my friends and family!

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope you enjoy your new car!!