Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!"

2011 Honda Accord!!

by from Columbus, OH |

Everything was great including Steve and the Finance people! Awesome buying experience! Will recommend!

March 18, 2014

We're all Glad to hear of you enjoyable experience. Our Staff really take pride and enjoy what they do and it shows in there performance. Thank You Matthew for your Business, and Enjoy your newly purchased Accord.

Great Buying Experience

by from Stow, OH |

I have just had one of the most incredible experiences purchasing a car from Prestige Auto Mall!! It started with my salesman Jamar Johnson; he wasn't pushy and was very informative (pulled up the car fax) so I knew the car had been serviced on a regular basis and not in any accidents. Because they were my first stop, I wanted to continue on to look at the other cars I was interested in seeing. But I liked one of the cars I test drove at Prestige, when I asked if I could take it to my mechanic to check it out...the answer was yes, which surprised and delighted me at the same time. I called Jamar to let him know I would like my mechanic to check it out. He put the temp plates on, I took it to my mechanic, he check it all out told me it was a good car. So I went into this purchased informed and knowing I was getting a good car. I was treated like a Queen; John Ranger, the sales manager was so sweet and kind wanting to make sure I was well taken care of, the Finance Department Shane & Monica gave me some good advise and got me the best financing. Then Jim, the service manager followed thru with excellent service! I highly recommend this dealership and will return when I need another car. The customer service was wonderful!!!

2008 Volkswagen Passat !!!

by from canal fulton oh |

excellent service and very knowledgeable staff. I love the car.

blue nissan murano

by from orrville,oh,44501 |

i would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. the customer service was excellent. and we really appreciate the no pressure sales. all in all a great experience

silver nissan murano

by from beaver falls, pa, 15010 |

Great customer service very helpful easy to work with and are willing to work with you. I recommend prestige auto mall to anyone i was very happy with everything thank you guys!!!

August 23, 2014

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Your feedback is important to us, thank you for the positive feedback and your business as well. If any of your referrals make a purchase you get paid. If you should have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

2009 Bmw 328xi

by from akron ohio |

very good salesman...show me a lot of attention...would refer to a lot of people and will come back, thank you very much

2003 Ford f-350 SuperDuty

by from Grove City, PA |

The overall buying process was very positive and the entire team was very cooperative in worked hard to ensure my experience a good one. The hours the dealership was open allowed for me to come over after work which was very helpful. Our salesman Shawn Rakhimov was very helpful and went out of his way to assist me in finding the right vehicle. Would definitely buy again.

August 23, 2014

It is pleasing to hear that your experience while shopping at Prestige was positive. Our Team works endless hours to strive for quality service and your satisfaction. We would like to thank you Big Ben for your positive review and also for your business. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call.

Update for previously filed review.

by from Mineola,NY |

I am writing this follow up on a negative review I made recently because the dealer did not deliver or have a spare key made for the vehicle I purchased from them. Several days later they did make good on their guarantee, and I now have the spare key.

August 19, 2014

We apologize that it had taken longer than planned and thank you for being so patient. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call. Kind Regards!

2006 Volkswagen GTI

by from mount vernon ohio |

very helpful and kind...will refer friends ..thank you

August 18, 2014

We appreciate the kind feedback from your positive review. If anyone you refer to us buys, you get paid! We hope that you Enjoy your newly purchased GTI. Thank You.

Range ROVER

by from euclid, oh |

Meet with Michael D today. So helpful that I was able to walk away with my vehicle today. The environment is beyond professional and welcoming. I felt as if I was apart of the team. I love prestige auto mall and I will definitely be back!

August 18, 2014

We strive to always stay innovative to the times so that we may offer quick and precise service. You are apart of the Prestige Family now. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank You for your business Jasmaine.

2001 Nissan Pathfinder

by from Stow, OH |

Shawn is a pleasure to work with. He found us a great car to be my daughter's first car. He is very personable and helpful. I'm glad he walked out to meet us when we arrived in the parking lot and it was even raining.

August 18, 2014

It is nice to meet good-heated down to earth people and that's what you can expect when shopping with us here at Prestige Auto. It's a blessing that we were able to earn your business, should you have any questions or concern please don't hesitate to give us a call. Congratulations.