Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!"

2011 Honda Accord!!

by from Columbus, OH |

Everything was great including Steve and the Finance people! Awesome buying experience! Will recommend!

March 18, 2014

We're all Glad to hear of you enjoyable experience. Our Staff really take pride and enjoy what they do and it shows in there performance. Thank You Matthew for your Business, and Enjoy your newly purchased Accord.

silver nissan murano

by from beaver falls, pa, 15010 |

Great customer service very helpful easy to work with and are willing to work with you. I recommend prestige auto mall to anyone i was very happy with everything thank you guys!!!

2003 Ford f-350 SuperDuty

by from Grove City, PA |

The overall buying process was very positive and the entire team was very cooperative in worked hard to ensure my experience a good one. The hours the dealership was open allowed for me to come over after work which was very helpful. Our salesman Shawn Rakhimov was very helpful and went out of his way to assist me in finding the right vehicle. Would definitely buy again.

Update for previously filed review.

by from Mineola,NY |

I am writing this follow up on a negative review I made recently because the dealer did not deliver or have a spare key made for the vehicle I purchased from them. Several days later they did make good on their guarantee, and I now have the spare key.

August 19, 2014

We apologize that it had taken longer than planned and thank you for being so patient. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call. Kind Regards!

2006 Volkswagen GTI

by from mount vernon ohio |

very helpful and kind...will refer friends ..thank you

August 18, 2014

We appreciate the kind feedback from your positive review. If anyone you refer to us buys, you get paid! We hope that you Enjoy your newly purchased GTI. Thank You.

Range ROVER

by from euclid, oh |

Meet with Michael D today. So helpful that I was able to walk away with my vehicle today. The environment is beyond professional and welcoming. I felt as if I was apart of the team. I love prestige auto mall and I will definitely be back!

August 18, 2014

We strive to always stay innovative to the times so that we may offer quick and precise service. You are apart of the Prestige Family now. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank You for your business Jasmaine.

2001 Nissan Pathfinder

by from Stow, OH |

Shawn is a pleasure to work with. He found us a great car to be my daughter's first car. He is very personable and helpful. I'm glad he walked out to meet us when we arrived in the parking lot and it was even raining.

August 18, 2014

It is nice to meet good-heated down to earth people and that's what you can expect when shopping with us here at Prestige Auto. It's a blessing that we were able to earn your business, should you have any questions or concern please don't hesitate to give us a call. Congratulations.

Good deal on a 2012 Malibu

by from Sullivan OH |

My sales person was Gary Richardson and he was on the ball. I found a Chevy Cruze on a Thursday and was planning to buy that Friday. Unfortunately the car was sold by that time but Gary showed me a Malibu they had and we went with that instead. We were able to agree on the same price which was fair. Now my girls are happy and so am I! Thanks Gary.

August 15, 2014

We're thankful of the opportunity to earn your business. From the Entire Prestige Auto Team we would like to Congratulate you on your purchase and Thank you for your kind review. If you need anything please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Audi a6

by from Atlanta, GA |

From the moment I reviewed the vehicle on the internet, I was thoroughly impressed with the website content, the information and the numerous photographs on the vehicle! After comparing the price, mileage and shape of the vehicle with similar vehicles on other websites, I became very impressed with Prestige Auto Mall's (PAM) presentation and approach. I called the dealership to see if the vehicle was still available and Mike A. answered the phone and was a true professional. Mike even immediately expressed the fact that the vehicle had a salvaged title and wanted to make sure that I understood the significance of the salvage title. After I made my mind up that I was going to purchase the vehicle, all of my conversations with Mike and the sales staff were always on point and professional! This organization is a class act and I will highly recommend them to anyone in not just the USA, but all of my contact internationally, that this is the place to purchase a vehicle. I will be back for another purchase, sometimes in the near future!! What a great experience!! Regards Jacques M. Edwards

August 15, 2014

With the rarity that we do have a Salvage Title Vehicle we take pride in making sure our customers are fully aware of the definition. We appreciate the Positive Review and more importantly that you were satisfied with your purchase. Your, business is much appreciated thank you.

chrysler 300 white

by from Canton, OH |

I enjoyed the service and friendly staff. I would come back to buy another vehicle again.

August 18, 2014

We're very happy to hear of your positive and satisfactory experience while shopping with us at Prestige. We hope that you Enjoy your Newly purchased Chrysler 300. Congratulations!!

Those guys were great!

by from Zanesville, ohio |

Jamar and Alex were extremely helpful. They found me a beautiful car and worked hard to find the best rates possible. I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know! Thank you!

August 15, 2014

We're very pleased to hear of your pleasant experience. We thank you for your business and additional to that for your Review also. If you have any questions or concerns with your vehicle, give us a call.