Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!" "Save Thousands, Buy Wholesale!"

great service

by from mansfield ohio |

Nick was very helpful out the door in my vehicle in no time

September 26, 2013

We Strive to take into consideration that your busy and you have things to do. It was our Pleasure to have done business, now your a part of the Prestige Auto Group Family. If you need anything give us a call. Thank You for business!!

wonderful service

by from tallmadge, ohio |

Saw the car online. Drove two hours to look at it. We were really pushed for time and they stayed to help us. Not one person was in a hurry to get us out. Great customer service.

September 16, 2013

We appreciate you coming in from a good distance away to shop with us. We would like to Thank you for your business and also for taking the time to post this review online.

Great Service!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I saw the car online, and called and set up an appointment. It was very quick and easy to do this. When I arrived the service was excellent. Elliot and Keller helped me. The test drive was very easy and there was no pressure. Overall it was a great experience and they will definately help you get the car you want.

September 16, 2013

We greatly appreciate you coming in from out of State to shop with us. It was a pleasure doing business with you, if you need anything further just give us a call. Thank You.

2012 VW Passat TDI

by from Toledo, OH |

Honest and fair. Financing process was painless. Front daytime light was out in the car and brought to my attention before I noticed. They were able to pop in the new light very quickly and get me on my way.

September 16, 2013

We greatly appreciate you posting this positive review online for the dealership. It a wonderful way for the public to know how we operate our business, and it helps with referrals. Thank you.

great experience

by from kent, oh |

very helpful and friendly people. very upfront with me and did all they could to get me financed. all in all a great experience

September 16, 2013

With our savings and us following a strict full disclosure policy with disclosing any and all vehicle information to our customers. It's a Touchdown, to shop with Prestige Auto Group. Thank you for your business Brandon.

Sweet Ride

by from Sidney, Ohio |

Overall a good experience, Car could have been cleaned a little better on interior. Exterior or car look excellent. Nick the sales rep was very helpful and resourceful. Keller the financial man was excellent as well.

September 16, 2013

That's what we like to hear, your experience should be enjoyable and rememberable. Congratulations on your newly purchased vehicle. Thank You.

Happy Camper

by from Happy Camper |

Very Friendly and Great People , Keller and nick were great - They worked hard for me

September 16, 2013

Your satisfaction is what we strive for. Let your friends and family know about all of the savings available at Prestige Auto Group.

Great service

by from kent, ohio |

Every thing was great ,the service was great i had no problems buying the car , every body was helpful

September 16, 2013

Your satisfaction is our goal. We greatly appreciate your business, Thank You Soultan.

Very happy family.

by from akron ohio |

A very awesome place to go for a car!.....They really went to bat to get me financed and into the car i wanted!.....I am going to tell all my friends of the service and the deals!......Thanks Prestige! & Nick

September 16, 2013

It was our pleasure to have done business. We appreciate you posting this positive review online for the dealership. If you send us customers and they make a purchase, we'll send you some money. If you need anything with your vehicle just let us know.

2005 Honda CR-V

by from West Jordan, Utah |

Prestige Auto Group was great to work with. Getting me the car I wanted wasn't a hassle at all. The prices were reasonable, and that is always a plus with anything. Nick was great to work with and answered all of my questions and did a fantastic job. If you need to get a car, I highly recommend you take a look at Prestige!

September 16, 2013

Shoshi we greatly appreciate you taking the time to post this positive review online for the dealership. Thank you for your business.