Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!" "Save Thousands, Buy Wholesale!"

Excellent Service, Great Staff

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

The salesman Matt was very helpful and spent a great deal of time showing us different cars. Buying a vehicle from Prestige auto mall was a great experience. Everyone who helped us along the way was very friendly and gave us undivided attention. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for an automobile.

December 10, 2013

We're very pleased to hear that your experiences with your purchase was satisfactory. Our staff takes pride in what they do and this instance just proves that fact. Thank You Erik and Kelly, if you need anything give us a call. Take Care and Stay Warm.

Go Browns!

by from Independence OH |

Came in previous day looking for a Pilot. Did not meet our initial standards. They found 1 for us the following day and we came in and purchased one. In and out quickly. Fixed a belt for us and cleaned up the car real nice. I'd recommend bringing cash if you want to do a down payment. Do not accept credit cars. Debit cards cost 2%.. so bring cash to avoid that fee!

December 10, 2013

Thank you for your business, it's our pleasure. Give us a call if you need any assistance with your vehicle or when it's time for your next one. Thanks.

One of the best car buying experiences

by from Akron, Oh |

Prestige Auto mall was the best experience that I have had in a very long time buying a car, I worked with Nick and Jon to get my deal done, they were very efficient and worked very hard to get me the credit and car that I deserved. They were extremely helpful and very nice I would recommend them and this place for the best car buying experience.

December 10, 2013

Sounds like a Win Win situation for everyone, another satisfied customer. That's what we work diligently for. We want you to feel like your apart of the family. We appreciate you going online to post this positive review online for us, Thank You.

AMAZING SERVICE!!!!

by from Loouisville, Ohio |

This place is amazing!!!!!! :) all smiles here take cares of people great!!!!

December 5, 2013

We want to make sure that your well take care of. If you need any further assistance in the future give us a call at once. Thank you for your business.

Brandon Smith

by from Lagrnage, Oh |

Very Friendly associates. Very happy with the care and the overall experience. I was able to complete most online which was very helpful with my busy schedule.

December 5, 2013

We know how busy people are, and we strive to cut out any hassle and confusion so that you may make the best decision possible with the most information available. Thank you for your Business. Let us know if you need anything.

Purchase from out of state

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I purchased the car from out of state because they had the best price compared to other dealerships I looked at.

December 5, 2013

We appreciate you making the trip to come out and shop with us. From the Entire Prestige Auto Mall Family, we would like to wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season!!

Lincoln MKX owner

by from McDermott, Ohio |

Great service and pricing!! We traveled 4 hours to find the perfect vehicle.

December 5, 2013

Congratulations on your newly purchased MKX, beautiful SUV. We appreciate the fact that you came in from a good distance to see us, it's all about the Savings in our Economy. If you need any further assistance in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call.

great services

by from Canton OH |

People are friendly. Work with me on the price. I would go back for my second car

December 4, 2013

We appreciate offering a down to earth hassle free experience. The Staff is pleased to hear of your Satisfactory Experience. Hopefully we'll see you when it's time to upgrade.

Great Service

by from Northfield,Ohio |

The customer service was fantastic and very professional.

December 3, 2013

Thank you, we appreciate the feedback. The Cars.com Reviews are an innovative tool to help us judge our performance and also give the public a non biased research tool for shopping for Automobiles. Enjoy your newly purchased vehicle!!

My new Ford

by from West Salem |

Nick is sales rep. Did an excellent job of getting me into new truck. Made the experience a great one. I will be back for my next truck...again...& again! Thank Prestige Auto Mall.

December 4, 2013

We're glad that your experience was pleasant and that your excited about your new Ford. From the Entire Prestige Auto Mall Family we would like to wish you and your Family Happy Holidays!!