Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!" "Save Thousands, Buy Wholesale!"

best choice ever

by from Georgia |

i had a great a great experience with the whole team at Prestige auto mall, everything discussed with me about the car was intact and even it was looking much better than i thought it was online, spotless no scratches and clean vehicle, will recommend them for anybody who wants to have a reliable and diligent dealers to work with

December 4, 2013

The Team is ex-static to hear of your satisfaction with the vehicle. We want you to look good and feel good when your going from A to B, and not have to overpay for it. Sounds like a Slam Dunk, Please let other know of your experience. Thank You for your business.

Excellant Place to Buy a Car

by from Newark, Ohio |

The salesperson (Nick) was very helpful over the phone with providing a description of the vehicle due to the fact that I would be traveling a couple of hours to test drive and purchase the car. The dealer was inviting and all salespeople were friendly. The transaction was smooth and quick. I will be looking at this place in the future when I purchase my next vehicle.

December 4, 2013

Chuck we appreciate you coming out to give us the opportunity to do business from so far away. As well we would like to Congratulate you on your newly purchased vehicle and extend ourselves to you. If you have any questions or concerns with the vehicle please let us know at once. Thank You.

Chrysler Surprise

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Salesman was very helpful and courteous. Would recommend to anyone to come here to buy their next vehicle. Thank you!!

December 4, 2013

We greatly appreciate you recommending us to others, keep in mind if any of them make a purchase we will send you a check. From our Family to yours Happy Holidays.

Great help.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I had Keller as a sales representative and he was great, very helpful and honest.

December 4, 2013

Even though your a Pittsburgh Fan we still appreciate your business. I'm just kidding. But really we would like to Congratulate you and also extend ourselves to you. If you would need any further assistance with your automotive needs give us a call. Thanks.

Keller gave us all the patience

by from Cuyahoga Falls ohio |

We had a great time dealing with Keller in buying our car! He helped out with all the questions we had and helped us pick the right car for our familyWe will be coming back in the future

December 4, 2013

We would like to welcome you into the Family!! Thank you for your business. See ya then.

Great sales experience

by from Cleveland, Oh. |

Fast positive sales experience. Would return again to buy my next CAR!

December 3, 2013

Short, Simple and to the Point. We hope to see you when it's time for your next vehicle. Thank You for your business.

they put in work

by from Orrville,OH |

keller was aight he did a lil something...jk everyone was great I had an excellent experience really good people

December 3, 2013

No matter what amount of time and effort it may take, your satisfaction is our goal. We're appreciative of you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Let your friends and family know about the amazing deals available at Prestige. Best Regards.

Keller took care of me and he is the BEST !!!!!!!!

by from Lakewood Ohio |

I had a wonderful experience here at Prestige Auto Mall with Mr. Jonathan Keller. My family and I will consider referring as many people we can to purchase vehicles with your company. Everyone is friendly and treat you with a smile. (This is A1 service.) Thanks Yvette Durden

December 3, 2013

We would like to first off thank you for keeping our country safe. Secondly we would like to Congratulate you on your purchase and Thank You for your business. If any referrals make a purchase we'll mail you a check.

Smiles from ear to ear!!!

by from Canton, Oh. |

First let me start off by saying..."Nick, is awesome"! Did a fantastic job!!! Thank you for all your help. I'm happy & so is my father! Buy from Nick, He's the best! Thank you to the entire Prestige Auto Mall Family!!!

December 3, 2013

We're happy to hear of your Enjoyable Experiences. Your Satisfaction is our overall priority and it sounds like a win win for everyone. Now your apart of the family, please let us know if you need anything. Best Regards.

WE GOT THE 750LI- THEY WERE GREAT !!!

by from GARFIELD HEIGHTS |

Great customer service and great selection of vehicles. This was a pleasurable experience.

December 3, 2013

Congratulations on getting your 750Li, beautiful vehicle. Our team prides themselves in offering a aid back amily oriented environment. Thank you for composing this review online for us. Keep us in mind when it's time for another vehicle.