Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!"

Service follow up.

by from Akron, Ohio |

My partner and I had recently purchased a vehicle from Prestige that still required some service done to it. Because we were in a pinch and we needed a vehicle to commute to work and home, we went through the purchase process quickly. The repairs that we needed had nothing to do with safety, but we wanted the vehicle in tip top shape. What some people need to understand is that at the time of our purchase, there were three people running the place and dealing with the customer care. They went to bat for us and took good care of our needs. The repairs we needed were completed, but because they are slightly short staffed in anticipation for a relocation to a larger building, it took a week for them to get to our vehicle. Overall, they made sure we got the car we came for, fought for us to get the best possible loan, and made all the essential repairs that were required. Customer service is top notch. Thank you Prestige.

May 29, 2013

Time is a Man's most important asset. I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to go online and write a review. This review extends justice to how much effort that our staff puts into striving for Customer Satisfaction. We greatly appreciate your business, please let us know if you need anything.

2005 Dodge Caravan

by from Creston, Ohio |

We appreciated all the help with us purchasing this van. Since we are new to the country you have made this hassle free and stress free. You were extremely helpful with explaining everything we need to do with the purchase as well as with registration. Thank you so much :)

May 29, 2013

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post a positive review online. It lets us know how we are performing and also it helps the public get an unbiased fair overview of how we expedite business. If you would need any further assistance please contact us. Thank You for your business.

01 Mitsubishi Eclispe

by from Akron Ohio |

I bought a eclipse from prestige and my salesman was very understanding. They seem to go to bat for you and take care of their customers. When i had an issue with the car they took excellent care of me. Highly recommended! Rocky J Team Chaotic

May 29, 2013

Reviews give the public a Fair Opportunity to hear of other individuals experiences. The Staff would like to thank you for posting a positive review online. If there is anything we can do to further assist you please let us know.

Mitsubishi Eclipse.

by from Austintown OH. |

I purchased a Mitsubishi Eclipse for my daughter for graduation. The buying process was quick, organized, and handled professionally. I reside in the Youngstown area and the extra drive was worth it. Great communication from the sales staff - if they couldn't answer the phone they returned the call immediately. My daughter loves the car!

May 29, 2013

With the times people in general are busier than ever, I thank you Steve for posting a positive review online. It takes time away from your schedule and we appreciate that fact. Your satisfaction is what's most important. Thank You.

BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!!

by from tallmadge oh |

My father bought me a used VW beetle, the employees were very helpful and I am very pleased with my new (used) beetle!!!!!!

May 21, 2013

Congratulations on your newly purchased VW Beetle. From the Prestige Auto Group Family we would like to Thank you for filling out a positive review online, it's a wonderful service to the community and us. Make sure to Listen to Dad, he just wants what's best for you. Be good and please let us know if you need anything.

new happy buyer 2 cars 1 day!!!

by from tallmadge, ohio |

excellent service...fast in and out/nice cars. pleased with the fast service, bought two cars in one day and home before dinner

May 29, 2013

Tom the Entire Staff of Prestige Auto Group would like to Thank you for submitting a positive review. We all work vigorously together to strive for success. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist. Thank You.

NOT TO HAPPY

by from PITTSBURGH.PA |

I had bought a car on April 21 and for the first two weeks i had nothing but trouble, Mr. Keller is very unprofessional and doesnt know how to talk to people when they have problems with their purchase, He gets rude after you have made the car deal and you call back to get help from them like they promised. I would never come and buy a car from them again. I live out of town and it was hard to bring the car back and forth to get problems fixed with the car that should have been fixed before you made the purchase. Matt is the only one that cares about the dealership and he tries very hard to clean up mistakes that Mr. keller makes. BEWARE IF YOU GO HERE PLEASE LOOK THE CAR OVER VERY WELL AND THE WORST THING IS SOME OF THE PROBLEMS ARE NOT VISIABLE THEY JUST OCCUR AFTER YOUR PURCHASE..

May 29, 2013

I am saddened to here that you are less than satisfied. I know we went out of our way to assist you with repairs. I would like to take some time out of my day to discuss this situation in more depth. My email is prestigeauto1@hotmail.com, please contact me. Thanks.

Review of Prestige

by from Akron, OH |

Prestige Auto Group is very good at sucking you in to buy a vehicle but I've noticed, they are very bad at keeping promises and returning phone calls. It doesn't seem like they are understaffed but everyone seems to rely on Keller to do everything and he seems to relish in his responsibilities. That's fine and dandy but it is really not that hard to return a phone call especially when the matter of whether or not a sale has gone through is of import. Also, I second the person who stated that they convince you to buy a warranty to pay for pre-exisitng conditions of the vehicle that was promised to you before the sale was final, would be fixed. Prestige even admitted that they didn't want to pay to fix the vehicle out of pocket and you, the consumer are just supposed to accept that. Even after the warranty goes through, good luck getting Prestige to fix it. They have a horrible track record, at least in my experience, of "fixing" vehicles. Good luck to you if you buy from them. The customer service is great up until the sale then it's like you don't exist anymore.

May 21, 2013

I am very saddened and dIspleased to hear that your experience was less than convenient and enjoyable. I am the Internet Manager, my name is Matt. I would like to discuss this situation in more depth, please feel free to send me an email at prestigeauto1@hotmail.com or give me a call at (330)634-9999. We do such high volume that we are bound to have concerns and that's why we have a strict customer service policy in place to work with our customers instead of kicking them to the curb. I can understand where you are coming from with your frustrations. Give me a call so we can discuss this further. I will make every effort that i can to resolve this for you. Sincerely Matt.

don't buy from Prestiege Auto Group.. rip offs

by from Tallmadge ohio |

They supposly give you warranty. just because the car had a gas leak an had them take 100 bucks off I didnt get the warenty .. an had to pay for new suspension an now have to have the engine replaced.. they are a RIP OFF and Never Will Recommend any one to go there

May 19, 2013

Our Staff puts forth an immense amount of effort into being Fair in Assisting all of our customers. It is frustrating for our staff not to be able to make everyone happy, that's our goal. We give all of our customers the opportunity to take the vehicle with a warranty or negotiate from our wholesale price and take the vehicle as is. We offered to work with this Customer once we were notified that they were experiencing mechanical concerns. They were invited into our Dealership and then they decided that they would take care of the repairs themselves. Since this review numerous phone calls have been made to extend assistance again. At this time they have decided to allow us to help them.

new MAXIMA for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Canton,Oh |

great customer service very helpful willing to work with you i recommend prestige auto i was very happy with everything!!!

May 7, 2013

From the Entire Staff, we would like to Congratulate you on your Newly purchased Nissan Maxima, we hope you Enjoy the Vehicle and let us know if we can do anything further to assist you.