Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!"

Same old, same old...

by from Vincent, OH |

I had decided to make a road trip to visit a couple of dealerships in this area based on cars I had identified on the internet. I had called out two vehicles at this one that I thought I would like to take a look at. The dealership had a lot of cars for the space involved. I found one car on my list, which only served to remind me that you can not trust the photos dealers use on line. They are all pretty good at taking pictures at an angle that reveals as few flaws as possible. We never did find the second car we were looking for. Admittedly, I did not contact them in advance, so it could have been sold and the web site not updated. However, it was immediately apparent that their decent cars were overpriced for the market and their lower priced options had substantial issues. There was one salesman helping another customer (actually, guessing by his efforts, he was likely either the sales manager or the owner) who indicated that he would go get someone to help us. He did that twice in the 15 minutes we were there. After walking their entire inventory at least twice and waiting at least 15 minutes for assstance, I decided it was not worth anyfurther effort and left. As we were leaving, someone else wandered out of the office, looked around causually, and headed back into the office. This dealership left me with the strong feeling of one that would be like the ones we all hate to deal with...I would suggest that you approach this dealer with extreme caution unless you have money to burn...just my gut feel after my short visit...

June 14, 2013

We proudly use original photos of our Inventory. Some Dealers use Photo Shop, however we prefer to show the customer what they will get with there purchase. With us being a High Volume Whole Sale Dealer, we go through so many cars in a short time period that a fair percentage of our inventory aren't repaired to 100% until there is a buyer for the vehicle. I personally(Internet Manager) came out to offer some assitance because all of the Salesmen were busy from open to close that day, i then walked back inside at the point that i saw you getting into your vehicle. I would recommend to you for future Car shopping to set an appointment, so then we can give you our undivided attention. Give me a call at (330) 634-9999 or email me so that we can schedule an Appointment for you. Ask for Matt, Thank You.

referall was worth it!!!!!!!!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Nick and Keller were very welcoming, helpful, and informed during the process of purchasing the car that is new to us. #nicksfirstsale

June 14, 2013

A Sales Representative doesn't forget his first sale, it stays with he or she as a centimental experience. With this we would like to Thank You for your Business and Congratulate you and Our Sales Rep Nick on coming together to ultimatley reach the same goal. Best Regards.

worth the trip!!!!!!!

by from Crooksville, OH |

We really liked how we were able to walk around the dealership without being pressured into buying something. When we did decide that we were going to buy something, everyone worked with us to make sure we were happy with our purchase. They went the extra mile to make sure we were happy. The dealership was really fair about our trade. It's nice to see that there are honest dealerships still around. I'm glad that they went the extra mile for us. For certain, it was worth the trip.

June 14, 2013

We've been blessed to rise above the stereo types and falsifies of the Auto Industry. We wouldn't be here without you and all of our other loyal customers. We thank you for your business and from the Prestige Auto Group Family we would like to Congratulate you on your new purchase!!

1rst timer great experience !!!!!!!!!!!!

by from fremont,ohio |

excellent experience,friendly and wanting to deal quick to finish deal.thanks

June 13, 2013

The Prestige Auto Group Staff would like to thank you for this Positive Review. We know it takes time away from your schedule and daily duties, for that we tip our hats. Let us know when it's time for another vehicle and we'll be here for you. Best Regards.

1rst timer

by from chardon ohio |

Service was fast and easy thank you for everything - our daughter will be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 11, 2013

Time efficient, thorough and hassle free is our goal that we push for with our customers Buying Experience. Thank you for your Business and Enjoy you newly purchased vehicle.

my Great Experience

by from Ravenna ohio |

What a great experience- Low pressure - Keller work very hard with the banks to get me approved! I have purchased vehicles from other dealers , but for once Keller, Monica & the rest of the staff treat you not only like a person , but a family member!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Prestige Auto Group ,Monica & especially Keller

June 11, 2013

Lou our staff was privileged to have the opportunity to work with you. We would like to Thank You for composing this Positive Review. Congratulations on your purchase.

easy as it goes with professional attitude

by from cleveland ohio |

customer service was great mr. keller is a wonderful guy thanks

June 6, 2013

Your welcome, if there is anything we can do to futher assist you in the future please let us know. From the Staff, we would like to Congratulate you on your newly purchased vehicle and thank you for writing this positive review for the dealership.

Car Buyer review

by from Akron, Ohio |

We couldn't be more pleased. Keller was personable, on "our side" in the selling process and honest. We are walking away today with a car that we love, we a 4 year Gold Warranty, and the assurance from Keller that we can call if we need anything! We would come back in a minute to Prestige. We like the way you do business.

June 6, 2013

Sharon we appreciate you writing a review for us, it helps the public and the dealership. It takes time out of your busy schedule to do so and for that we thank you. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything. Best Regards.

2008 Toyota 4Runner - Above & beyond expectations

by from Southgate, MI |

I understand that Prestige Auto Group is a family own business. What I am most impressed by this dealer and one that is very RARE amongst the used car dealers is that they are honest hard working professionals who will stop at nothing to get you the deal and car that you want. This is what I have found with Mr. Keller who was my 4Runner champion. Prestige Auto Group got something right when they hired Mr. Keller who leads his team with Character, Courage, and Compassion. With a very tight auto budget, hectic working hours, tight timeline (less than 24hrs to be exact), and by no means am I a "car" expert, I gave Mr. Keller three (3) must have's over the phone ( must pay off lien of current car, must (want) 4Runner, and must head out to on a 2000 miles road trip with safe SUV). In less than 24hrs and a few simple questions to answer, Mr. Keller called me to head on down to Tallmadge which is 3hrs away to sign some paperwork, drop off my trade-in, and drive off with the 4Runner. Mr. Keller is a unique anamoly in the used car sales business in that he is a man of his words and will go above and beyond to get the car you want...and he got me on the road for some much needed sun and sand with my son. I can't thank him and his colleagues enough for staying past closing hours to get me into the 4Runner driver's seat! Keep up the great work Prestige Auto. Will see you again soon for another purchase!

June 5, 2013

Even though your a Wolverine in Buckeye Country we still greatly appreciate your business. Haha I had to say something with how sports oreintated Northeast Ohioians are. No but in reality we would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a positive review for the Dealerhsip Online. Without your business we wouldn't be here, for that we thank you. If we can do anything further for you in the future please let us know. Best Regards.

Bought first car

by from Kent, OH |

Great customer service. Bought a used cavalier. Had a great experience. Would highly recommend.

June 4, 2013

Emily the entire staff would like to thank You for posting this positive review online. It takes time to do so and we greatly appreciate it. Your satisfaction is what keeps us dedicated to striving for success. Please give us a call when it's time for another vehicle. Thanks.