Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!" "Save Thousands, Buy Wholesale!"

Great place

by from Akron, Ohio |

They was good getting in in a car right away. They have great prices. They work with you know matter what.

July 27, 2013

We strive to present all customers with quality customer service. The staff is thankful that you enjoyed your experience, car shopping should be hassle free. Thank you for your business and Enjoy!!

amazing customer service, very relaxed, A++++++

by from akron, ohio |

I came to this dealership looking for a car that fits me and my children. Nick approached me asking if i need his assistance. Wasn't pushy, was very respectful. He made me feel very comfortable. Need less to say the buying process went so smooth, i honestly cant think it could have gone any beter or easier. Nick thank you so much man, You made my entire visit easy, In future i will be back, thank you guys so much! take care, curt

July 27, 2013

We believe in approaching our customers with a non hassle approach to deliver a enjoyable customer experience. Curt the staff would like to thank you for your business. If you need anything further, let us know.

My first truck

by from Lewisville, OH |

Great place to deal with. Very excellent and fast service. Honest people to deal with.

July 22, 2013

We greatly appreciate you making the time to go online and fill out a positive review for the dealership. It's an excellent service for the public and us as well. If there is anything further we can do to assist you please let us know.

Car for grandson

by from Akron OH |

Very positive experience. Very nice staff and knowledgeable.

July 22, 2013

We're happy to hear of your satisfaction, and we would like to Thank you for taking the time to compose this review. Best Regards.

good service

by from akron ohio |

everything seem okay the staff was nice and they worked with me

July 22, 2013

Our staff believes in delivering quality customer service to all customers. We would like to Thank you for your purchase. If there is anything that you need let us know.

Great deal

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I was looking to buy a small, fuel efficient car on a limited budget, and was thrilled to see that Prestige had a Nissan Versa that fit all my criteria with low miles and a great price. Everyone there was immensely helpful and forthcoming, and all in all, I'm very pleased with the experience I had with them.

July 19, 2013

We greatly appreciate you making the trip from out of state to shop with us. Our Staff believes in going the Extra Mile to provide all customers with a Quality Customer Experience. From the entire staff, we would like to Thank You for shopping with Prestige Auto Group. Congratulations!!

good service

by from norton,ohio |

the service was good and the deals are great! the people were very nice and it was quick and painless.

July 9, 2013

The Prestige Auto Group Family would like to Thank You for your business. Your Satisfaction is our First Priority. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, don't hesitate to let us know. Best Regards.

Good experience!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

I found two vehicles that I liked on their website and came in to test drive them a week later. The staff was courteous and helpful and not pushy at all, which was a relief. I decided to purchase one of the vehicles and that went just as smoothly as I could have expected. Thanks to Nick for his help and professionalism.

July 9, 2013

That's what you can expect when shopping with us. We greatly appreciate your business and we would like to congratulate you on your purchase. Let us know if we can do anything further to assist you.

Another story for the books

by from S. Euclid, Ohio |

Our experience was fantastic. My bestfriend and I pulled into this dealership to turn around and find a chrysler dealership, when we were greeted by the most entertaining and confident salesman ever. Keller is the greatest and the staff was soooo accommodating. James ran to my car in a horrible rain storm to roll up my windows just so I wouldn't get wet. And Monica stayed after closing with us just to make sure everything was perfect. I could not have asked for a better group of people to service us. Thank you all very very much!!!! I will most definitely recommend you to others. Thanks again, we are VERY satisfied customers!!!!

July 6, 2013

Omega i believe it was as enjoyable of a experience for us as it was for you. It was a pleasure to have meant you and expedited business, We would like to Thank You for posting this Positive Review online. Let others know of your experience, if you send us any customers and they make a purchase, we'll send you some cash.

truck purchase

by from garrettsville oh |

very smooth process of the sale. nick was polite and worked quickly to handel the deal. the truck i purchased and traded i feed were good value

July 6, 2013

We greatly appreciate you composing this positive review for the dealership, we know it takes time out of your busy schedule. We are very proud of the service that we provide to the public. If there is anything further that we can assist you with please let us know.