Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!" "Save Thousands, Buy Wholesale!"

all the way Utah

by from Athens,Ohio |

We got a great deal on a good car. Keller and Will wanted to accommodate us in the best way that they could to put us in the car and we appreciate it. Car will be fixed (vacuum lines, oil change, tire rotation) here at the dealership for no extra cost. You guys did a good thing for a couple college kids.

August 30, 2013

It was our Pleasure to have done business with you. Our Staff stive to offer outstanding customer service and it has shown. From the entire Prestige Auto Group family we would like to Thank you for your business and extend our Congratulations to you on your purchase!!

Helpful service, nice cars

by from Hubbard, Ohio |

The staff was all very accommodable and answered any questions that we had. The location was very easy to get to as well. Our overall experience was really good.

August 29, 2013

That's what you can expect with shopping at Prestige Auto Group, we operate a Full Disclosure Dealership. Thank you for your business and also we appreciate you taking the time to post this positive review online. Thank You.

Great Dealership

by from Akron, OH |

Great dealership. Very nice staff, great service. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a quality, used vehicle.

August 20, 2013

That's what you can expect with shopping at Prestige Auto Group. We're a family owned and operated dealership. We would like to Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to compose this positive review online.

Great buying experience

by from Copley Oh |

The Prestige Auto Group was easy to get along with and offered a hassle-free, stress-free buying experience. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends!

August 20, 2013

That's Wonderful, you'll get paid out on each one that makes a purchase. Thank you for shopping with Prestige Auto Group, we appreciate your business and would like to Congratulate you on your newly purchased vehicle.

Good experience, good price.

by from Canton |

Nick responded well to negotiations and we were able to come to a deal. I am happy with the overall process and will consider this company again next year when I am in the market for my next car.

August 20, 2013

Our Staff truly enjoy what they do, and it shows in your case. We appreciate you posting this positive review online in support of the Dealership. Let your friends and family know about the savings availble at Prestige Auto Group, each one that makes a purchase you get paid on. Thanks.

Repeat customer

by from Uniontown ohio |

I purchased my second Vehicle from Dealership ! I had the pleasure of dealing with Keller - Very professional ,curtious and overall excellent - I would highly recommend this Dealership and Keller to any1 -

August 20, 2013

We greatly appreciate you shopping with us on numerous occasions. Your Review is most appreciated as well, it lets us know how we are doing. If you need anything, give us a call. Thank You Mr. Pine.

pretty good service, friendly staff

by from orwell,ohio |

i came here to look at a 97 bmw but the car wasnt repaired that great or in good condition, the radio didnt work and neither did one window or sunroof but i found an audi a4 that was in much better condition and thid lot has a nice amount of manual cars that are good looking and decently priced-

August 20, 2013

All that you need to do is ask your Sales Representative if the vehicle that you are looking at is available. Available vehicles have went though Service, any minor repairs are made and then ready for purchase. We would like to Congratulate you on your Purchase of your new Audi A4. Thank You for Shopping with us at Prestige Auto Group.

VW CC*****

by from Homeworth, OH |

Great experience buying my new CC... I was treated great and employees were very helpful

August 20, 2013

That's what we like to hear! Thank you for taking the time to compose this positive review online for the dealership. We appreciate your business, if there is anything else we may do to further assist you, don't hesitate to give us a call. Best Regards.

worst dealership

by from willoughby, oh |

omg!where do i stat! in general, this dealership is zero.i wan to say something good about this dealer but i just cant lie.customer service is zero. keller is very very rude.his attention span is very low. you tell something to him and he does another then begins an argument with you.then insults you on top of all that. what kind of customer service is that.a good dealer takes care of her customer's needs no matter who was responsible for selling the car but her everyone shifts responsibilities then no one is left to care for your needs.nick and lady are great! but the entire dealership as a whole is zero.i regret even knowing this dealer.i would NEVER, i mean NEVER EVER recommend this place to anyone.please hardworking buyers like you reading this deserve a dealership with high professional standards and excellent customer service.a place where NOBODY would undermine your decisions.plzzzzzzzz dont buy your car here.

August 30, 2013

My Name is Matt Burgett and I'm the Internet Manager. I would like to know who you dealt with? Then my staff can make adjustments accordingly. Please feel free to give me a call directly at (330) 472-8551 or at the Dealership at (330) 634-9999. Thank you.

new Cadillac

by from wayne county |

Keller was very helpful and nice to deal with. He wasn't pushy like some salesman. Overall prestige auto group was good to work with . I would recommend buying from them.

August 18, 2013

We greatly appreciate your business, and the staff would like to congratulate you on your newly purchased Cadillac Escalade. Enjoy!!