Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 866-455-5914 Used 866-455-5914

"Low Markup, High Volume!" "Save Thousands, Buy Wholesale!"

They were amazing!

by from tallmadge ohio |

I went to many car lots before coming to prestige auto group. All of the other places were more interested in making the most money for themselves and didn't care much about making me happy for something that would fit into my budget. At Prestige they worked with me! They did a fabulous job! Very friendly and have great cars for amazing prices!

September 13, 2013

We take great pride in offering Whole Sale pricing to the public. We're grateful to have earned your business, from the Whole Team we would like to Congratulate you on your newly purchased vehicle.

My New F150

by from Tallmadge Ohio |

After searching on-line I found a Ford F150 that met all of my criteria. I reached out to Prestige Auto Group and was instantly contacted. They were very helpful and I found myself quickly driving home in my new F150.

September 13, 2013

We appreciate you looking to us for a Quality Used Vehicle. We're glad to hear of your experience and that everything went well as to be expected. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle or future vehicle please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank You.

great service

by from Dennison ohio |

friendly professional helpful dedicated staff. pleasure to work with

September 11, 2013

It feels very good to hear that we as a team and company have been able to reach great customer service. Thank you for the positive feedback and let us know if there is anything further we may do to assit you.

got me in my New Car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from akron,oh |

MY experience was good it took a while but I got a great car an I could see that the manger IS A HARD WORKER . I would come back and get another car or tell lots of people about prestige auto!!!!!

September 11, 2013

We appreciate your business and the fact that you made time to fill out a positive review online for us, Thank you. Please let your friends and family know about the amazing deals at Prestige Auto Group, we'll pay you if they purchase.

International sale

by from Nigeria |

I found what i was looking for quickly. Nick helped me with the sale. Excellent customer service. Entire process was quick & easy. I will be doing business with Prestige again in the future. Thank you to all of the Prestige staff for your help.

September 11, 2013

It was our pleasure to have done business with you. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to compose this positive review for us. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

My first experience with Prestige.

by from Warren, OH |

I had a awesome experience with Prestige Auto Group. The staff was patient, and helpful. I could not ask for better service.

September 11, 2013

We look forward to your second experience with us. Let us know when it's time to upgrade. Thank you for your business.

Easy car buying experience

by from Akron. Ohio |

Quick and easy. I walked in and left with a car that day. Nick took great care of me, bringing us good options. I will certainly recommend them to all my friends and family.

September 11, 2013

That's what you can expect when shopping with Prestige Auto Group. We greatly appreciate your business, Thank you.

great service

by from Massillon, OH |

Worked hard for me, and were very fair. Will do business again.

September 5, 2013

Once you buy from Prestige Auto Group, your a part of the family. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy your newly purchased vehicle. Congratulations!

Picked a car, & I'm driving it home!!!

by from Akron, Oh. |

After looking for a car for some weeks, I was able to pick one that i really liked. Nick was my sales rep. & did great in helping me with everything i needed. A+ customer service all around. Prestige Auto has my business for years to come.

September 5, 2013

We greatly appreciate you posting this positive review online for the dealership. Let you friends and family know about us, we pay for referrals that make a purchase. Thank you for your business.

Great place to buy car!!

by from akron, ohio |

Great place to buy car. Fast and friendly service!!

August 31, 2013

We're Glad to hear that you enjoyed your car buying experience. It should be a fun and yet informative experience. Thank you for posting this review online for us and also for your business. Take Care.