Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!" "Save Thousands, Buy Wholesale!"

Saved Money, Just as Good as Earned Money!

by from Bath, Ohio |

I purchased a 2008 Audi A5 Black on Black from Prestige Auto Mall on the Strip of State Rd. in Cuyahoga Falls. I had researched this model for over 6 Months, making sure as i knew what price people were paying for it. I ended up paying $7,000 less that any advertised A5 similar in year and miles of anywhere in the Entire U.S.. I'm thrilled, everyday i remember how blessed I am to have went to Prestige Auto Mall to Buy my New Audi. I want to show special thanks to John, Pete, Shane and the Rest of the Prestige Auto Mall Team that helped in the process, Thanks Again Guys! You Rock!!

March 13, 2015

Mr. Stone is was our pleasure to be involved with your car buying experience. We would like to thank you for your kind review and also your business. Stay in Touch, if you have any questions or concerns you know where to find us. We hope you Enjoy your Sporty A5!

awesome place with great customer service!!

by from Akron, Ohio |

Thank you to everybody at Prestige Auto Mall for helping me get the Lexus I always wanted! This place has the most polite employees at a car dealership I have ever been to, and this place is super clean! John took care of my mother and I the whole time here. He was very polite and patient with us, and let us know every little thing that was going on. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice car. Thanks again John and everybody at Prestige Auto Mall!!!

March 13, 2015

Mr. Rassavong, It's nice to hear that your experience was pleasant here at Prestige. We appreciate the positive feedback and more importantly your business as well. Enjoy your New Sporty Lexus!!

Awesome service

by from Akron, OH |

Julie was my car sales person today and she did an amazing job being determined and focused in helping me to meet my car goal. The finance team were also patient and persistent which was phenomenal. Julie was very encouraging and hopeful while we waited for the lenders to correspond with my auto loan. She was a dedicated sales rep n got the job done. She also aided in negotiating a good pymnt arrangement that was affordable n realistic. I came there with a particular car in mind and left with it. Thank u all again, Christina :)

March 13, 2015

Assisting our clients with reaching there automotive Goals is our Reward. Without the Opportunity presented from you Christina, we wouldn't be able to be successful. It was our pleasure to have had your business. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. Thank You for the Business!

Very bad service

by from Galion, ohio |

I kept calling and asking about a Dodge Stratus and if they had pics of it. Finally after two weeks I was advised that the car was not even on the lot and wouldnt be for another two weeks because it was wrecked and still in the body shop and would have a rebuilt title.

March 13, 2015

To Mr./Mrs. Smith, It is our Daily Goal to offer 1st class customer service to all of our customers. With Prestige, we are a Family Owned and Operated Business. We take great pride in what we do, we strive to have that reflect on our work, customer service, across all avenues. It is unfortunate at times that One Bad Apple can ruin such a beautiful Fruit Dish. However I can assure you that we are working diligently to correct this concern that you have brought to our attention. We do appreciate your feedback, whether positive or negative there is always something to be taken from the experience. We do specialize in Carrying a Few Salvage/Rebuilt Vehicles a year. Once our specialists have passed the vehicle though our rigorous inspections, it then must pass though another Inspection with the State. This gives some an excellent opportunity to purchase a vehicle they may have not been able to budget prior. For your less than satisfactory experience, I myself apologize. If there is anything i can do for you or the dealership, please feel free to contact us at once. My name is Matt Burgett I'm the Internet Manager and you can reach me at (330)-634-9999, on my Cell at (330)-472-8551. I would be more than happy to do anything that i can.

Professional, knowledgable and helpful!!!!

by from Barberton, OH |

Extremely pleasant experience at Prestige Auto Mall!! Shane, Igor and Irena really went to work for me....they even kept working after I left surprising me with a lower payment when I returned because they will accept nothing but the best for their customers!! You guys rock!!! ~Bethany

March 13, 2015

We greatly appreciate the feedback Bethany, it's our pleasure to have had another opportunity to bring a more positive end product to you, as our client. The Entire Prestige Auto Team would like to Thank you for your business. We wouldn't be here without Loyal Customers such as yourself. Thanks Again!

nice cars and vert satisfied!

by from Akron, Ohio |

i have been car shopping for a few months now, and i finally decided to stop in and check out prestige auto mall. i must admit i was kind of nervous coming in here because this place looks so nice with a bunch of high end cars. but i am so happy i came here because i found the car i was looking for in my price range! i couldn't believe how affordable this place is! the customer service here was awesome! i would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice car at an affordable price! thanks again to everyone at prestige auto mall!!

February 27, 2015

We strive to offer a wide selection of inventory for all consumers in the market. We greatly appreciate your feedback Mr. Keith and the Local Support as well. We would like to Extend our Thanks to you for your business. It was our pleasure working with you, if you have any future questions or concerns please contact us at once.

Bmw 528xi

by from akron, ohio |

Great service, great price. Prestige does what they can to get you in the car you want. They will not try force you to buy. They made the buying process as smooth as possible. Wish they had a bigger parking lot, but just shows you they got plenty of quality cars to sell.

February 16, 2015

We appreciate the Feedback Gok, thank you for bringing to our attention the parking concern, we are currently working on bettering the lot. With all of the difficulties in this Imperfect World, we believe Car Buying shouldn't be one of those difficulties. It was our pleasure to assist you with your car buying experience. If you have any questions or concerns please give contact the Dealership. Thank you for your business!

Audi A4

by from strasburg,oh |

Michael D was my sales man I had a great experience I will be returning.

February 16, 2015

We are fortunate to have such quality Sales Consultants such as Michael D. on our Staff. More important, we appreciate the positive feedback Mark and the fact that you traveled nearly across the state to shop with us. Thank you Mark for your business, if you should have any questions or concerns please give us a call.

chenee

by from Cleveland Ohio |

My name is Chenee Steele I went to another car lot and I was very disappointed they gave me the run around all five time's I went there I was so upset then I came to Prestige. I got the car I wanted and then I had to take it back my sales person Ms Julie said I am going to get you something better and she did with a lower note too. I would recommend anyone to go to Prestige Auto Sales and ask for Ms Julie she is a great salesperson she will get you the car you want. Thanks Prestige Auto Sales

February 16, 2015

We would like to firstly thank you Ms. Steele for deciding to give us an opportunity to assist with your purchase. Secondly, we appreciate the positive feedback, it gives the public a non biased look into our dealership and also lets our staff know how we are doing and how we can improve. From the Entire Prestige Auto Mall Team we would like to Congratulate you on your purchase. Best Regards.

My expierience

by from Mansfield Oh |

I purchased a 2011 Nissan 370 Z at Prestige Auto Mall on State rd, Cuyahoga Falls. Not only is this a amazing car, but the sales staff, service dept, and Managers were Great. They made the process easy and painless. Thank you Prestige, and ill recommend you to every one.

February 16, 2015

It was our pleasure to have assisted you through our No-Hassle Car Buying Process. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and as well your business. Congratulations on getting into your new 370Z, that is a Beautiful Vehicle. Thank Again.