Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!"

bought 2nd used car

by from Bedford, OH |

When I first came in i was expecting to buy a certain car which they sold off to auction. lucky the guys here were nice and pointed me to another car and I'm happy they did.

August 4, 2014

Our Sales Associates work to make sure that our customers needs are met with the appropriate vehicle. We would like to Thank You for your continuous business. As well your feedback is appreciated. Enjoy your newly purchased vehicle and let us know if there is anything we may to do assist you in the future.

Good buying experience

by from Leavittsburg, Ohio |

Salesman was excellent. We enjoyed our time with him. He made us comfortable and we felt at home. If anyone we know is looking for a car, we would recommend him.

July 28, 2014

Mr. Simmons, that's very warming to hear. We appreciate the kind hearted review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and as always if you have any questions or concerns just give us a call. Kind Regards.

2011 Nissan Altima

by from Kent, OH |

Shawn was an excellent salesman and we will recommend him to family and friends!

July 28, 2014

Mr. Payne, we'd like to start by Thanking you for your feedback. Feedback helps us to see in what areas we can improve, and it's gives the public a non biased looking into how we expedite business. Secondly we Thank You for your business, if we may assist you with anything else in the future please let us know.

dissatisfied discovery owner

by from Akron Ohio |

I purchased a 2004 Land Rover Discovery paid cash for it purchased sevice warrantyI drove the car off the lot brought it home drove the car about 4 hours later and the engine light came on call salesmen that sold the car to me told him that my engine light was on he said he would make a service call for me to bring it in. I took the car to the dealership they check the car out came back and told me it was the spark plug and that it needed a tune up and that it would cost me $400.after going back and forth they told me that this was a maintenance problem and that they will not cover it so in order for me to get my tags because I still have 30 day tags on the car because I hadn't had the car a week I had to pay $400 that was on a TuesdayI bought the car home it's set in my driveway for couple of days then I went to drive the car on the Sunday and guess what happened the engine light came back on I took it to get checked out at another place and they told me that the problem was the spark plugs are bad the same problem I had when I took the car in the first time. so I called the dealership again told them that the engine light is back on and it's for the same problem I brought the car in for the first time now I've had the car for 12 days and I'm already taking it back for the dealer to see what's wrong with the car I'm going to take the car in and see what they say in if they tell me that I have to paid any more money to get this car fixed I'm returning the car back to the dealership I paid too much money for this car to have problems 8 hours after I bought the car home the first time when you buy a car from any dealer you should not have to take the car to be serviced twice in two weeks. I am unemployed bought a car for cash so I could go find a job and now I can't even do that because I'm scared to drive the car with the engine light on so I am going to return this car to the dealership if they say I have to pay any more money for this car because evidently there is something seriously wrong with this car for the engine light to have come as soon as I brought it home now I'm wondering if a emission check was done on the car because if one was they would have seen it had bad spark plugs so I don't think it was done or it was just ignored I am very disgusted and disappointed I spent all my money on this car bought a service warranty for $1400 on top of buying the car plus I had to pay for sparks plugs tune up which was $400 on a car I haven't had two weeks money that I do not have because I'm unemployed and even if I was employed that's too much money for car that I haven't had two weeks and before the situation gets any uglier I think I just returned the car

Khalil works hard-terrific customer service

by from Onsted, Michigan |

Khalil, was a most excellent help in buying our Jaguar. He was able to manage the processes of negotiation smoothly and made the process very easy. He was even willing to go out to the car and drive it describing all the abilities of the car over the phone. Management support for the sales and finance staff was very good helping them to finalize the sale very efficiently. Khalil, thank again so much for all your help. Wishing you the best The Richardson's

July 28, 2014

We would like to Thank the Richardson's for there business, going out of there way to post this kind review for the dealership and also for coming from Out of State to give us an opportunity to assist them with the car buying process. Now your apart of the Family, if you need anything we're a Phone Call Away.

AUDI A8L

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I have bought at least 20 cars in my life time and this was the best experience i have ever had. In the past it was a hassle purchasing a vehicle but I was treated fairly and the salesman was honest. I plan to continue purchasing vehicles from you in the future. Thank you! Team Prestige for me

July 20, 2014

We appreciate the Feedback Andrew, your satisfaction with you purchase and experience is our 1st priority. Thank you for your business, and we Congratulate you on getting yourself a Beautiful Automobile. If you have any questions or concerns give us a call.

2004 Range rover !!! Thank you Prestige and Shawn

by from willoughby hiills |

I had a good experience, at prestige auto mall, buying a car. Shawn was great and very helpful... Thank you prestige for all the help I received.

July 28, 2014

Michael, it was our Pleasure to have earned your business. We would like to Congratulate you on getting your Range Rover. If you have any questions or concerns just give us a call. Kind Regards.

infiniti G37x

by from Akron Ohio |

this was the best experience buying a used car at this dealership. Michael D is a very nice out going professional salesman. I never expected this kind of service an attention from a smaller dealership.

July 27, 2014

Your experience is what drives us to continue finding ways of improvement. We thank you for taking the time to post this positive review for the Dealership online, and more importantly for your business. If you should have any questions or concerns please just give us a call.

Cadilac ATS

by from new castle, pa |

My salesman Mike was great did just what I asked and was respectful,promt just great.

July 28, 2014

Thank you for the Feedback Mr. Malone, it is very import for us to see how we can improve. We're pleased to hear that your experience was pleasant. From the Entire Prestige Auto Mall Team we would like to Thank You for your business. If you have any questions or concerns just let us know.

2004 ford f 150

by from Stow, Ohio |

The sales people were very friendly. I was greeted right away by Sean and he was very helpful in providing the information I wanted on my vehicle. Overall it was a great car buying experience.

July 15, 2014

Excellent, your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate that fact that you posted this positive review online for the dealership, Thank You. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call. Best Regards.