Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!" "Save Thousands, Buy Wholesale!"

Great Experience

by from Mentor Ohio |

Great experience. Everything as advertised! Sasha was very professional and worked hard to get me a great deal!

March 13, 2015

Excellent to hear Paul. We offer a unique sales flow process to our customers, we work to alleviate any hassles or nonsense. We're pleased that you enjoyed your experiences. From the Entire Prestige Auto Team we would like to Thank You for your business!

omg, they got me APPROVED!

by from AKRON, OHIO |

JULIE WAS GREAT FOUND ME THE PERFECT CAR AND SHE HAD A GREAT PERSONALITY AND LISTENED! I LOVE PRESTIGE AND JULIE THANK YOU VERY MUCH BY THE WAY I LOVE MY CAR ITSCUTE AND PERFECT FOR ME AND MY SON

March 13, 2015

Sounds like another Goal Reached!! Congratulations on achieving your automotive goals, and allowing our dealership to assist in the process. Your more then welcome Jasmine and we would like to extend our Thanks to you for your business. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. Enjoy!

Great until you need car serviced

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I thought they were fantastic when I bought the car. But when I brought it back for a tranny leak all they did was mickey mouse fix it and told me that they had to order parts to fix it correctly and it was under warranty. I've called numerous times, left messages and even emailed and they never returned my calls or email. Who runs a business like that?

March 13, 2015

Dear Jeff, I would like to take a brief moment to Introduce myself, my name is Matt Burgett and I am the Internet Manager for Prestige Auto Mall. I would like to learn more information about your situation. Please feel free to contact me at the dealership at (330)-634-9999 or on my Cell at (330)-472-8551.

2013 chevy spark

by from akron, ohio |

I came in for a certain vehicle that ended up not fitting my needs, I worked with Michael and Igor and they were more than happy to show me more of there inventory, I ended up purchasing a great car and will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Saved Money, Just as Good as Earned Money!

by from Bath, Ohio |

I purchased a 2008 Audi A5 Black on Black from Prestige Auto Mall on the Strip of State Rd. in Cuyahoga Falls. I had researched this model for over 6 Months, making sure as i knew what price people were paying for it. I ended up paying $7,000 less that any advertised A5 similar in year and miles of anywhere in the Entire U.S.. I'm thrilled, everyday i remember how blessed I am to have went to Prestige Auto Mall to Buy my New Audi. I want to show special thanks to John, Pete, Shane and the Rest of the Prestige Auto Mall Team that helped in the process, Thanks Again Guys! You Rock!!

March 13, 2015

Mr. Stone is was our pleasure to be involved with your car buying experience. We would like to thank you for your kind review and also your business. Stay in Touch, if you have any questions or concerns you know where to find us. We hope you Enjoy your Sporty A5!

awesome place with great customer service!!

by from Akron, Ohio |

Thank you to everybody at Prestige Auto Mall for helping me get the Lexus I always wanted! This place has the most polite employees at a car dealership I have ever been to, and this place is super clean! John took care of my mother and I the whole time here. He was very polite and patient with us, and let us know every little thing that was going on. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice car. Thanks again John and everybody at Prestige Auto Mall!!!

March 13, 2015

Mr. Rassavong, It's nice to hear that your experience was pleasant here at Prestige. We appreciate the positive feedback and more importantly your business as well. Enjoy your New Sporty Lexus!!

Awesome service

by from Akron, OH |

Julie was my car sales person today and she did an amazing job being determined and focused in helping me to meet my car goal. The finance team were also patient and persistent which was phenomenal. Julie was very encouraging and hopeful while we waited for the lenders to correspond with my auto loan. She was a dedicated sales rep n got the job done. She also aided in negotiating a good pymnt arrangement that was affordable n realistic. I came there with a particular car in mind and left with it. Thank u all again, Christina :)

March 13, 2015

Assisting our clients with reaching there automotive Goals is our Reward. Without the Opportunity presented from you Christina, we wouldn't be able to be successful. It was our pleasure to have had your business. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. Thank You for the Business!

Very bad service

by from Galion, ohio |

I kept calling and asking about a Dodge Stratus and if they had pics of it. Finally after two weeks I was advised that the car was not even on the lot and wouldnt be for another two weeks because it was wrecked and still in the body shop and would have a rebuilt title.

March 13, 2015

To Mr./Mrs. Smith, It is our Daily Goal to offer 1st class customer service to all of our customers. With Prestige, we are a Family Owned and Operated Business. We take great pride in what we do, we strive to have that reflect on our work, customer service, across all avenues. It is unfortunate at times that One Bad Apple can ruin such a beautiful Fruit Dish. However I can assure you that we are working diligently to correct this concern that you have brought to our attention. We do appreciate your feedback, whether positive or negative there is always something to be taken from the experience. We do specialize in Carrying a Few Salvage/Rebuilt Vehicles a year. Once our specialists have passed the vehicle though our rigorous inspections, it then must pass though another Inspection with the State. This gives some an excellent opportunity to purchase a vehicle they may have not been able to budget prior. For your less than satisfactory experience, I myself apologize. If there is anything i can do for you or the dealership, please feel free to contact us at once. My name is Matt Burgett I'm the Internet Manager and you can reach me at (330)-634-9999, on my Cell at (330)-472-8551. I would be more than happy to do anything that i can.

Professional, knowledgable and helpful!!!!

by from Barberton, OH |

Extremely pleasant experience at Prestige Auto Mall!! Shane, Igor and Irena really went to work for me....they even kept working after I left surprising me with a lower payment when I returned because they will accept nothing but the best for their customers!! You guys rock!!! ~Bethany

March 13, 2015

We greatly appreciate the feedback Bethany, it's our pleasure to have had another opportunity to bring a more positive end product to you, as our client. The Entire Prestige Auto Team would like to Thank you for your business. We wouldn't be here without Loyal Customers such as yourself. Thanks Again!

nice cars and vert satisfied!

by from Akron, Ohio |

i have been car shopping for a few months now, and i finally decided to stop in and check out prestige auto mall. i must admit i was kind of nervous coming in here because this place looks so nice with a bunch of high end cars. but i am so happy i came here because i found the car i was looking for in my price range! i couldn't believe how affordable this place is! the customer service here was awesome! i would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice car at an affordable price! thanks again to everyone at prestige auto mall!!

February 27, 2015

We strive to offer a wide selection of inventory for all consumers in the market. We greatly appreciate your feedback Mr. Keith and the Local Support as well. We would like to Extend our Thanks to you for your business. It was our pleasure working with you, if you have any future questions or concerns please contact us at once.