Prestige Auto Mall

Prestige Auto Mall

1559 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Used 877-689-3902

"Low Markup, High Volume!" "Save Thousands, Buy Wholesale!"

Love it

by from Bellville oh |

I love the car! When I called in to ask about this car he went outside in the rain and started it up and told me everything about it which I loved! They kept in touch. They were a little hard to talk into what I was willing to pay but eventually we worked something out. I am very happy and would tell my friends to go check out their vehicles everyone there is very nice (:

August 4, 2014

"In business 'professionalism' is not a tactic but a moral value. Our Values shape our actions. Your Satisfaction is our utmost goal to strive for. From the Prestige Auto Family we would like to Thank You for your business, and extend ourselves. If you would have any questions or concerns please give us a call. Kind Regards.

Great Experience - 2009 FX50S - Khalil Elassi

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We purchased a vehicle from out of state for the first time and the experience was very positive. We were uneasy about doing this in the first place, and we relied on Khalil to be honest with us about the status and condition of the vehicle. The 6 month/6,000 mile warranty that Prestige included that can be used at any certified shop helped put our minds at ease. Then Khalil was prompt to respond to us and gave a very honest description over the phone to go along with the pictures, and represented the vehicle perfectly. It is a hard to find vehicle with the options and color combination, but the price was still good enough for it to come in well under what they sell for here in Minneapolis even with shipping added to the cost. We have seen similar vehicles (different color or slightly higher or lower miles) sell for $8-10k more than what Prestige had it listed for. We called Prestige on 7/11, agreed to purchase the vehicle on 7/12, and it arrived in our driveway on 7/17! Khalil worked hard to get the paperwork done quickly and the shipping set up and expedited. The FX50S arrived looking exactly like it did in the pictures, every feature working perfectly (and there are a lot of them on this vehicle). We are very satisfied customers and would recommend Prestige and Khalil to anyone. He really made the process run smooth enough for us to not hesitate to purchase from out of state again (probably from Khalil and Prestige if they have the vehicle we want!). THANKS again Khalil and the team at Prestige! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

August 4, 2014

Our Salesman take pride in endlessly working to satisfy the term know as professionalism. We would like to Thank You for the Kind Review. If you are in the Cleveland/Akron Area please stop in. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from LORAIN, OHIO |

WE ARE A RETURNING CUSTOMER TO PRESTIGE!! WE PURCHASED A VEHICLE FOR MY SON IN APRIL OF 2013 AND NOW WE RETURNED FOR A SECOND VEHICLE FOR HIM TO DRIVE IN THE WINTER. KHALIL WAS AMAZING!! EVEN THOUGH WE WERE IN THE LOT ACROSS FROM THE DEALERSHIP HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAME ACROSS THE ROAD TO HELP US. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND MADE SURE THAT WE LEFT VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS!! THANK YOU KHALIL FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE.

August 4, 2014

We're very blessed to have an opportunity to bring a bright light to a industry that has such dim social norms associated with it. Having said that, more importantly we greatly appreciate your continued business with us. Please let us know if we may further assist you. Kind Regards.

2009 Infiniti FX50S Purchase and Shipment

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We worked with Khalil Elassi at Prestige and purchased a 2009 Infiniti FX50S on 7/12 and had the vehicle shipped from Ohio to Minneapolis and it arrived on 7/17. We knew we wanted an FX50S and this one had all of the options we were looking for, and we were looking for over a year around Minneapolis without finding one. The vehicle is everything Khalil Elassi described. We really relied on him to be honest with us on this vehicle since we were not able to look at it in person, and he was. I noted in a picture that the tire pressure warning light was on and he ensured they resynced the sensors with the vehicle and remedied the issue and the FX arrived with everything working perfectly. We had never bought a vehicle from out of state and had it shipped before, so this was a new experience and it really went smoothly. The pricing was good enough to buy the vehicle and ship it and still be under what they sell for in Minneapolis. With Prestige giving us a 6 month 6000 mile warranty on the powertrain that can be used at any certified shop, it set our minds at ease in case a major issue was present we could not know about without test driving it. We used Prestige's preferred shipper and paid for shipping through them. That might have cost a bit more than shopping for lowest pricing, but the vehicle also arrived quickly and in perfect condition. You do get what you pay for sometimes. We have put a few hundred miles on it now and it drives great and every feature on the vehicle works perfectly. Thanks again Khalil!

August 4, 2014

We would like to Welcome you Mr. and Mrs. Newman into the Prestige Auto Family. It's very warming to hear of your superb experiences. The Feedback is greatly appreciated as well, we know that we can always better ourselves. Congratulations on getting your FX50S, should you need anything don't hesitate to give us a call.

bought 2nd used car

by from Bedford, OH |

When I first came in i was expecting to buy a certain car which they sold off to auction. lucky the guys here were nice and pointed me to another car and I'm happy they did.

August 4, 2014

Our Sales Associates work to make sure that our customers needs are met with the appropriate vehicle. We would like to Thank You for your continuous business. As well your feedback is appreciated. Enjoy your newly purchased vehicle and let us know if there is anything we may to do assist you in the future.

Good buying experience

by from Leavittsburg, Ohio |

Salesman was excellent. We enjoyed our time with him. He made us comfortable and we felt at home. If anyone we know is looking for a car, we would recommend him.

July 28, 2014

Mr. Simmons, that's very warming to hear. We appreciate the kind hearted review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and as always if you have any questions or concerns just give us a call. Kind Regards.

2011 Nissan Altima

by from Kent, OH |

Shawn was an excellent salesman and we will recommend him to family and friends!

July 28, 2014

Mr. Payne, we'd like to start by Thanking you for your feedback. Feedback helps us to see in what areas we can improve, and it's gives the public a non biased looking into how we expedite business. Secondly we Thank You for your business, if we may assist you with anything else in the future please let us know.

dissatisfied discovery owner

by from Akron Ohio |

I purchased a 2004 Land Rover Discovery paid cash for it purchased sevice warrantyI drove the car off the lot brought it home drove the car about 4 hours later and the engine light came on call salesmen that sold the car to me told him that my engine light was on he said he would make a service call for me to bring it in. I took the car to the dealership they check the car out came back and told me it was the spark plug and that it needed a tune up and that it would cost me $400.after going back and forth they told me that this was a maintenance problem and that they will not cover it so in order for me to get my tags because I still have 30 day tags on the car because I hadn't had the car a week I had to pay $400 that was on a TuesdayI bought the car home it's set in my driveway for couple of days then I went to drive the car on the Sunday and guess what happened the engine light came back on I took it to get checked out at another place and they told me that the problem was the spark plugs are bad the same problem I had when I took the car in the first time. so I called the dealership again told them that the engine light is back on and it's for the same problem I brought the car in for the first time now I've had the car for 12 days and I'm already taking it back for the dealer to see what's wrong with the car I'm going to take the car in and see what they say in if they tell me that I have to paid any more money to get this car fixed I'm returning the car back to the dealership I paid too much money for this car to have problems 8 hours after I bought the car home the first time when you buy a car from any dealer you should not have to take the car to be serviced twice in two weeks. I am unemployed bought a car for cash so I could go find a job and now I can't even do that because I'm scared to drive the car with the engine light on so I am going to return this car to the dealership if they say I have to pay any more money for this car because evidently there is something seriously wrong with this car for the engine light to have come as soon as I brought it home now I'm wondering if a emission check was done on the car because if one was they would have seen it had bad spark plugs so I don't think it was done or it was just ignored I am very disgusted and disappointed I spent all my money on this car bought a service warranty for $1400 on top of buying the car plus I had to pay for sparks plugs tune up which was $400 on a car I haven't had two weeks money that I do not have because I'm unemployed and even if I was employed that's too much money for car that I haven't had two weeks and before the situation gets any uglier I think I just returned the car

Khalil works hard-terrific customer service

by from Onsted, Michigan |

Khalil, was a most excellent help in buying our Jaguar. He was able to manage the processes of negotiation smoothly and made the process very easy. He was even willing to go out to the car and drive it describing all the abilities of the car over the phone. Management support for the sales and finance staff was very good helping them to finalize the sale very efficiently. Khalil, thank again so much for all your help. Wishing you the best The Richardson's

July 28, 2014

We would like to Thank the Richardson's for there business, going out of there way to post this kind review for the dealership and also for coming from Out of State to give us an opportunity to assist them with the car buying process. Now your apart of the Family, if you need anything we're a Phone Call Away.

AUDI A8L

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I have bought at least 20 cars in my life time and this was the best experience i have ever had. In the past it was a hassle purchasing a vehicle but I was treated fairly and the salesman was honest. I plan to continue purchasing vehicles from you in the future. Thank you! Team Prestige for me

July 20, 2014

We appreciate the Feedback Andrew, your satisfaction with you purchase and experience is our 1st priority. Thank you for your business, and we Congratulate you on getting yourself a Beautiful Automobile. If you have any questions or concerns give us a call.