Raytown Auto Mall Ent.

8819 E 350 Hwy, Raytown, MO 64133

Used 877-268-2234 Used 877-268-2234

Satisfied Customer

by from Platte City, MO |

Have always despised the car-buying process, because the negotiating and dealing just felt dishonest and unpleasant. Raytown Auto Mall is none of that. I found what I wanted for my son and at a great price. Mike the car salesman was straightforward, very friendly and honest. He's very knowledgeable about the car selling business and the vehicles on his lot. When you buy a car their is always lots of paperwork to sign and Mike made this simple and easy to get done. I left knowing I bought a reliable vehicle and was very pleased. When the time comes, I will return to buy my next vehicle from Raytown Auto Mall.

Raytown

by from Chillicothe |

I'm a college student with no money. I've never gone through a dealer before in my life, and anxiety levels were high. Not only did Mike find me a great deal on a great car (this car is slick!), he literally sat and talked with me so I understood everything. He stayed after hours due to my many detailed questions and made this process the easiest ive ever been through. The left turn signal was having issues, so he had it fixed no charge before I bought it, no problem. I will be consulting with Mike from now on. He isn't a shady salesman, he's down to earth and an everyday guy. As a customer though, remember, just because you go through a dealer, it doesn't make the car invinsible. No one can tell the future. With that being said, great purchase for me! :) THANKS MIKE!!!

Friendly & honest staff. Great place to buy a car

by from Lee's Summit |

I don't enjoy the car buying experience, but Mike was honest, friendly, knowledge and very helpful. Didn't need to haggle on the price of the car because prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend this place and I will be back to buy my next car from them.

Needed a car for a 16 year olds first vehilce

by from KC, Mo. |

We needed a car for my daughters first car and she wanted a Toyota corella. We had not thought about looking for that car at Raytown automall as when you are buying a car for a teenager you better bring them with you. We talked to Mike and Abdul and there was a 2009 corella that our daughter loved and after we drove it we did to. The car had been the owners daughters car and that really resonated with my daughter. Mike shot us a price and the rest is history. The car buying experience was totally no pressure as that is how Mike and Abdul treat you as if you were there family so this is our 2nd car purchased here in the past 2 years and i highly recommend this dealership to all to save time and money and get a quality used car. Thanks Mike and Abdul. You guys are the best.

Great car buying experience

by from Kansas City, Mo. |

I bought a 2009 nissan murano from mike and enjoyed the no pressure approach they employ with there car buying experence. We got a 1 owner car that is enjoyed by our family when driving or riding in the vehicle. They sell at wholesale prices so if they have what you want just buy it and save yourself time and money.

The Best Auto Dealership and Salesman Mike

by from Kansas City, MO |

I would recommend Raytown Auto Mall to anybody who doesn't want to wait several hours at car dealership and who prefers dealing with a honest honorable salesman like Mike. After going to several car dealership in Kansas City not being able to find the car I wanted. I completed my application at their website and within a few hours Mike called me to tell me I was approved and waited until I got off work to finish the process. This was a fast process and he did everything he could within his power to get me into the car I wanted. Now I am happily driving the car I wanted that came with a warranty, so if you want the best car buying experience I would strongly recommend Raytown Auto Mall off 350hwy. All my car buying experiences have always been awful either the dealership and salesman trying to cheat me by jacking up the prices or the vehicle wasn't reliable as well as the process taking several hours, but absolutely not at Raytown Auto Mall. Going forward this will be the only place me and my family will purchase our vehicles.

great experience

by from Leawood, KS |

bought a 13 Mustang, best price and great condition, that I bought a convertible for my son. My wife had picked an SUV and she is very happy with this dealership that we go back for all of our car needs. We compared Raytown auto mall to many dealers and they came to the top. Recommend it highly.

Good Deal

by from kansas city, missouri |

I was shopping for a new car in a certain price range and come across a 2011 Ford Taurus at Raytown Automall on Cars.Com. I realized after hours of searching the internet around a 200 mile radius of Kansas City this place had the best price of anyone I found. I called and set an appointment for the next day and upon me arriving I was very impressed, the Taurus I was interested in was exactly what I wanted. Mike answered all my questions and even took the time to get me financed at a better rate then my bank gave me. I remember my last car took hours to buy and get finalized, this place was much quicker, easy to deal with and so on. I highly recommend checking this place out. Sincerely, Very Happy Customer

HORRIBLE PLACE

by from Raytown, MO |

I BOUGHT A LEMON THAT THEY REFUSED TO FIX. PRIOR TO SIGNING ANY PAPER WORK MIKE (THE ONLY SALESMAN) WAS VERY PLEASANT AND NICE, HE SEEMED TO GENUINELY CARE ABOUT ME GETTING INTO A GOOD CAR. AFTER SIGNING THE PAPER WORK HE TREATED ME LIKE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. THE VERY FIRST DAY OF DRIVING THE CAR THERE WERE MECHANICAL ISSUES, THEN I TOOK THE CAR TO A DEALERSHIP TO SEE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT, THEY GAVE ME A QUOTE OF $1500 TO FIX EVERYTHING, AND THEN I TOOK IT BACK TO RAYTOWN AUTO MALL, THEY FIXED WHAT THEY FELT WAS "IMPORTANT" AND THE REST SHOULD BE COVERED IN MY WARRANTY. I WOULD NEVER BUY A CAR FROM HERE. ONLY KEPT THE CAR FROM 7 MONTHS AND THEN TRADED IT IN

Great Deals

by from Kansas City, MO |

Great deals! Got a cheap car. Love it! I would recommend this dealership to my friends.