Sam Swope Buick GMC Clarksville

406 E Lewis and Clark Pkwy, Clarksville, IN 47129

Sam Swope Clarksville

by from Greeenville, IN |

Had a great experience - our sales rep Jeremy McDaniel was knowledgeable and very helpful, not pushy - made sure we got what we wanted!

Buying a used SUV

by from Carrier Mills IL |

The experience has been excellent. Very easy. There was no pressure. NO price haggle and very friendly enviroment. Our saleman, Jeremy was very helpful and professional. Our satisfaction was his main consern. I would definately recoment Sam Swope and Jeremy of Clarksville IN.

Best Customer Service I've honestly ever received!

by from Clarksville, IN |

First time car buyer , this is the only lot that could get me in a affordable car with me having no credit at all it was very hard to get one anywhere else, anything that got in my way of getting a vehicle they took care of it! Great customer service all around Jeremey McDaniel is awesome, great salesman and knows his stuff , answered all my questions promply, even if they were stupid! He worked vey hard to get me in a dependable car! I would recommend to anyone!

2001 Nissan Maxima

by from Louisville KY |

i purchased a 2001 nissan maxima from sam swope gmc and buick. and i absolutely love the car. it run and drives smooth and barely anything at all is wrong cosmetically since it is a 11 year old car. Jason Duff worked out an AWESOME deal and made purchasing this car much easier than the other lots i have purchased from

Jason Duff is a Rock Star

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

We purchased a 2011 Buick Regal from this dealership this week. This car was for my brother but I was along for support and to check out the new ride. Although I generally would rather have a root canal than buy a car at a dealership, I have to say that Jason Duff made the process very enjoyable. The experience was positive enough for me to come back the next day and look a car for myself. Jason pulled out all the stops to make a double deal, but the guys at the Hurstbourne Parkway location (the car I looked at was sent over to Clarksville from there) were not as much of a motivated sales guy as Jason. At least he got a good sale and a glowing review. I think this young guy has a good future in the car business.

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD!

by from Charlestown, IN |

Hands down this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. My sales man was Jason Duff. He was very experienced and answered any questions I had. If your looking for a low pressure buying situation this is your place. Good inventory and friendly staff. I would recommend anyone that is shopping for a new or used car to check them.