LaFontaine Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

900 W Michigan Ave, Saline, MI 48176

New 888-237-5697
Used 866-502-2452
Service 866-662-4953

Looking for the perfect used car? You?re in LUCK! Check out LaFontaineUsedCarKing.com

Seamless Transaction

by from Southfield, MI |

Matt Bailey was excellent to deal with. Had the car delivered within 24 hours. Would highly recommend!

Did not honor deal made

by from Saline, MI |

I made a deal and put a deposit down on a new car lease with this dealer. I was getting ready to go pick up the vehicle when they called and changed the deal due to the fact that I lived out of state. I was very upfront with them about where I lived from the beginning because I knew that incentives could vary from area to area. They admitted that I had been upfront about it and that it was their mistake. They refused to honor the agreement (which they had given me in writing via email and they accepted a deposit for), and tried to raise the lease payments by over 40%! They made no real attempt to make it right. I understand that a mistake was made, but I also think they need to honor the deals that they make.

My first NEW vehicle

by from Ann Arbor |

I have been looking for a Ram Truck for a couple of weeks. I was getting bogged down by the whole process, checking out prices and talking to salesman was wearing me down. My last ditch effort was a call to LaFontaine Dodge in Saline. Talked to Matt Bailey and have him the best deal I had found and where I stood. He called me back in an hour and had a better deal than anyone in Metro Detroit! They took my trade and worked me a very nice deal. The actual time I spent at the dealership sealing the deal was a little longer than I had anticipated, but I never bought a car either. Everyone was great and I got exactly what I wanted for a price that was right up my alley. I got the Family Deal!

Very Satisfied Second Time Customer

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

This is our second new vehicle we purchased from LaFontaine Dodge in Saline. The whole process; from finding the right model to pricing to financing was made easy by working with Jon and Kris. Both were very knowledgeable about the car and its options, helpful in getting the best deal and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Jon Marcum at LaFontaine, to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

2014 Dodge Durango

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I had to get driving aids installed as I am a stroke patient. Jon Marcum, my sales rep, took my Durango to Gresham Driving aids in Wixom & had the spinner knob & left foot gas pedal installed then delivered Durango to my doorstep.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

This was my seventh new or used car purchase over the last 20+ years, and I can very honestly say, while just a tad lengthy (explained below), it was, overall, the BEST EXPERIENCE I've had. We test-drove four different vehicles under the very patient watch of Mr. Reynolds, and took time to make a very good decision on a 2010 Dodge Journey, which we love thus far. The only reason the transaction took a bit longer than ideal was that it was LATE on a Saturday by the time we finished, and both Mark and Angela stayed with it to get financing arranged and finish the deal that day. I'd recommend both LaFontaine and Mark Reynolds to any of my friends for their next vehicle purchase.

Amazing!

by from Cadillac, MI |

I had an amazing experience with Jon and the rest of the sales team! He was patient and very accommodating. He listened to everything that I had going on in my life and in the end found the absolute best car for me and my family! I am extremely satisfied, not only with my car but with whole buying process. This was my first time getting financed for a car and they made the experience amazing!!

Friendly and Positive

by from East Lansing, Mi |

Recently leased a jeep cherokee from LaFontaine. Rick Naylor was very friendly and helpful. They cut to the chase with no beating around the bush and gave me a good deal I could afford. The jeep was delivered as promised in a timely manner. The organization and signing process was efficient, quick and easy. If you are interested in a positive buying/leasing experience by all means give them a call.

Great Service! Friendly People!

by from Dearborn Heights, Michigan |

Mark Reynolds is very professional and friendly. Highly recommend. Go see him Lafontaine in Saline. He goes above and beyond to make sure you've had a great experience and that you are a happy customer when you drive off the lot.

Speedy delivery

by from Saline, Michigan |

This is really a no brainer for me I buy my cars exclusively from Ricky Naylor now because I have been buying and leasing and trading in cars for over 20 years now and I have NEVER had a simpler or faster delivery of a new vehicle. This is not his first time and you can tell! I have his business cards ready for all my friends and family to get them in great vehicles absolutely 100% hassle free! I really was surprised when I didn't tell these guys but they gave me 50% more for my trade in than 2 Ford dealers and my monthly payments cheaper than the ford A plan. I had such an easy time just 3 months later I went back and got yet another new car and it was even easier and faster. This dealership really is state of the art and have the process of buying a new car faster than buying a new cell phone! I actually have a nick name for my sales guy name, I call him Allstate because honestly when I go to him to purchase a new vehicle I know I really and truly am in good hands! Thank you to all the guys there making it easy and I know I will be back sooner than later and I'm confident that I'll be even better every time!

Great service! Friendly people!

by from Britton, MI |

Appreciated the fact that they were able to schedule my appointment to accommodate my work schedule. I was acknowledged the second I drove into the service center. They took my info for my recall notice which was expected to take approx 30 min. They showed me to the waiting area. Not even 10 min later, they were finished for a job! Two weeks prior I took my Jeep Patriot to Monroe Dodge Superstore where I bought the vehicle for the same recall. Sat there an hour before I was told they weren't able to do the recall because the computers were down! Will never go back to Monroe Dodge. LaFontaine was a pleasant experience! Fantastic service! Will definitely consider LaFontaine for my next vehicle!!!