LaFontaine Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

900 W Michigan Ave, Saline, MI 48176

New 888-237-5697
Used 866-502-2452
Service 866-662-4953

Looking for the perfect used car? You?re in LUCK! Check out LaFontaineUsedCarKing.com

Chrysler 200 - Allie

by from Canton, MI |

I went to LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Saline, with the hopes of leasing a Chrysler 200 and I left VERY satisfied with this dealership, the vehicle and the price. As a first time lessee I made sure to shop around for a exceptional deal. During the process of looking for a vehicle I physically went to two other dealerships and spoke with an additional two on the phone about leasing rates. LaFontaine beat ALL of the other dealers' leasing rates and the service was excellent. I worked with Allie Hodges, who was a new employee of LaFontaine. Initially, I was hesitant about working with a "new" employee but Allie was a great sales associate. She was extremely patient and cooperative in meeting all of the specifications that I wanted in a car. If you have ever purchased a car, you know that the process of finding a great deal is very time consuming and a bit overwhelming. That was the case for me, until I got to LaFontaine. Allie was eager to suit my every need and educate me about my options in a timely and respectful manner. Not to mention they have a large inventory to choose from and if they don't have the exact car you want, they will get it from another dealership without any hesitation. I cannot say enough great things about this dealership and specifically about Allie. I was so impressed with her hard work and patience throughout this whole process. I will absolutely return to this location and refer them to friends and family.

Barney was the Best!!

by from Novi, MI |

My husband and I needed to buy a car last Friday before Labor Day. My husband began his search on line for the type of vehicle and price range that we were interested in. As always, word of mouth is so valuable. A friend of ours lead us to Barney at Lafontaine. Before finding Barney, my husband spoke to other sales people, at other dealerships. He also left messages and yet no one called him back. Interesting!! Barney was thorough, aggressive, and driven but not in a pushy way. We were working on the same team, to get us delivery of a new jeep. It was very smooth and simple on our end. Yet I know Barney had to work hard to make it happen. We went in, signed papers, got an overview of our jeep and drove away happy. Our goal was accomplished!

New Truck Purchase

by from Jackson,MI |

When purchasing our new RAM truck, Matt was very easy to work with and made the overall purchase experience a good one. Since it has been a very long time since we had purchased a new vehicle, Matt spent the time necessary to show us how all of the gadgets work. So far, we are enjoying our new truck.

Poor Service

by from Michigan |

I went into this dealership, I had my financing all set with my bank. They insisted on checking their financing because they "knew" they could find me a better interest rate. After sitting there for 2 1/2 hours they sent me home because they could not get a hold of their banks. I let them know I would be out of town for a few days, but to keep me posted on the financing and asked what I needed to do to make sure the vehicle did not sell while I was gone. I was told I had nothing to worry about they would move it out back and it would be there for me. Then next day I didn't hear anything about the financing so I called and left a message, my message was not returned so a couple of hours later I sent an e-mail. After a while he did return my e-mail asked me for proof of income verification for the financing. I immediately e-mailed the documentation to him. I did not hear anything for 2 days. I finally called on the day I told them I would be able to come back in and they told me they sold the car.

New Dodge Ram

by from Gaylord Mi. |

I purchase a new vehicle every 2 years and by far this has been the easiest and most enjoyable purchase I've made. Barney Porzondek was refered by a friend, he called and asked what I was looking for and within 1 week he found the Ram I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay and had the truck delivered to me. I live almost 300 miles from the dealership and dealers near me could not locate the truck I wanted, for Barney, no problem! I never sat foot in the dealership and after the deal was done I felt like I had done business with Barney all my life. When the truck was delivered it was exactly what was represented and more. Thanks to all at LaFontaine and I look forward to enjoying my new Dodge Ram 3500.

new jeep

by from Wayne, MI |

Lucy is a dynamite salesperson. She was very patient with me and my many questions. I shopped around...I even shopped our of state! But my wife and I could not beat the deal that Lucy was able to secure for us. Save your time...save your money...this is the place for the best deal!

New Jeep Cherokee Purchase

by from Canton, MI |

Best car ever. Should have switched from GM product years ago! Can't believe I waited this long to do it. I will keep getting Jeeps from now on! Thanks to RIck Naylor and his patience and helpfulness with the purchase decision.

Seamless Transaction

by from Southfield, MI |

Matt Bailey was excellent to deal with. Had the car delivered within 24 hours. Would highly recommend!

Did not honor deal made

by from Saline, MI |

I made a deal and put a deposit down on a new car lease with this dealer. I was getting ready to go pick up the vehicle when they called and changed the deal due to the fact that I lived out of state. I was very upfront with them about where I lived from the beginning because I knew that incentives could vary from area to area. They admitted that I had been upfront about it and that it was their mistake. They refused to honor the agreement (which they had given me in writing via email and they accepted a deposit for), and tried to raise the lease payments by over 40%! They made no real attempt to make it right. I understand that a mistake was made, but I also think they need to honor the deals that they make.

My first NEW vehicle

by from Ann Arbor |

I have been looking for a Ram Truck for a couple of weeks. I was getting bogged down by the whole process, checking out prices and talking to salesman was wearing me down. My last ditch effort was a call to LaFontaine Dodge in Saline. Talked to Matt Bailey and have him the best deal I had found and where I stood. He called me back in an hour and had a better deal than anyone in Metro Detroit! They took my trade and worked me a very nice deal. The actual time I spent at the dealership sealing the deal was a little longer than I had anticipated, but I never bought a car either. Everyone was great and I got exactly what I wanted for a price that was right up my alley. I got the Family Deal!

Very Satisfied Second Time Customer

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

This is our second new vehicle we purchased from LaFontaine Dodge in Saline. The whole process; from finding the right model to pricing to financing was made easy by working with Jon and Kris. Both were very knowledgeable about the car and its options, helpful in getting the best deal and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Jon Marcum at LaFontaine, to anyone looking for a new vehicle.