Jerry Kelley GMC

1100 S Hutchinson Ave, Adel, GA 31620

New 888-403-2432
Used 877-438-9886
Service 877-834-2505

At Jerry Kelley GMC, we don't make empty promises, we DELIVER! Let us put the FUN back in your next purchase!

Great Dealer

by from Jesup, Ga |

These are some stand up guys Everett Adkins was my salesman and he did a outstanding job. No games, no problems that they could not solve. I highly recommend these guys they do what they say. In my opinion they are the old time business guys that you can make a deal on a hand shake and they follow through. I can't say enough good things about them. I will buy my next car from Everett Adkins for sure.

February 7, 2013

Rich, thanks for the kind words, and I hope the Tahoe is still doing great! Give me a call if you need anything at all!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Adel, GA |

The guys at Jerry Kelley made buying my car an enjoyable experience. They were straightforward and very helpful. They didn't try to hide any fees and broke down every number separately on paper so I knew exactly what I was getting for my trade, the rebates and the exact price of the vehicle. I would highly recommend them and I will be back to purchase from them again.

Jerry Kelly GMC the only place to SHOP.

by from Valdosta, Georgia |

Jerry Kelly is the only place to buy a new GMC truck. If you want the best price in a 100 mile radius they are the ones to go to. I know because I did check in a 100 mile radius. Not only the best price, but thousands lower than anyone else. If you like no pressure and small town hospitality they are the ones to go to. Thanks for a professional team, you are the best !!!

May 14, 2013

Mike, thank you very much for the kind words! You set the bar 'way up there', but we do strive to be sure every customer has the same experience. If we can ever be of assistance with your new Sierra, please don't hesitate to call!

Great customer service

by from Adel,GA |

Great customer service. No hassle just straight factsj

March 4, 2013

Glenn, thank you for taking a minute to share about your personal experience, and thank you very much for your comments. Please don't hesitate to give Jason or anyone on the Jerry Kelley team a call if we can help in any way!

Great bunch of guys!

by from Valdosta, Ga |

These guys are great! It was actually a real pleasure to buy from them. They don't play games and swap you back and forth between sales people and managers. It was like buying a car from Walmart Just pick the one you want and within a few minutes, they have you done! And they were actually the cheapest on my truck out of the 5 dealership that I shopped! I'll be back!

February 13, 2013

Brian, thank you for the kind comments and we are always happy to hear that all of our efforts are working to make the entire process simple and even FUN for the customer! We try to make it friendly and easy, and we do all we can to have the best vehicles, the best prices, AND the best customer service. I wish I could tell you it was 'special treatment', but it's actually the way every customer is treated at Jerry Kelley! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance during your entire ownership experience!

By Sherry Carter Adel, GA

by from Adel, GA |

I recently bought a car from Everett Adkins at Jerry Kelly and was well pleased with the work done to find the car I wanted and get me all the specs and information that I requested before the sale.I could not ask for better help in this process. I have bought several cars from Jerry Kelley and have always been satisfied with the sale and also the service after the sale. I would reccomend them to anyone who is in the market for a new car or truck. Thanks to all of you.

February 13, 2013

Sherry, just wanted to take a minute to thank you sincerely for your kind words. It was a pleasure to assist with your new Buick, and all of the work we did TOGETHER to be sure we were getting the perfect car for you was well worth it! On behalf of Jason and the entire dealership, we appreciate and value your repeat business, and more importantly your trust and confidence in our dealership!

Car Purchase

by from Lakeland, Fl |

Great Guys... Will do business with them again. Everett Adkins is a man of his word. Great Sales and service. Good home town business.

February 9, 2013

Thank you for the comments, and please call me anytime if we can be of any assistance. Hope everything is going great!

Best experience I've ever had by far!

by from Valdosta, Georgia |

I have purchased several vehicles prior to my recent purchase from Jerry Kelley GMC, and I can honestly say it was my best experience ever. They make the process very easy, they were straightforward and completely honest with me, and I never got the feeling they were trying to 'hide' anything from me or play with 'the numbers'. I will definitely be headed back to Adel when I am ready to purchase again.

February 9, 2013

We appreciate your comments as well as your trust and confidence in our dealership! Please don't hesitate to call if we can help with anything at all.