Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

4001 N Valdosta Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602

2014 limited Sante Fe

by from Moncks corner sc |

I promise you I am thrilled to do this review. I shopped HARD for a week, all day everyday in South Carolina. I am hard to please, and know what I want, and what I am willing to take for a trade in, well... Don't give me one price and then try to please me by going up to keep me there. I told every dealer you have one chance..there are too many dealers I do my homework.. I am so very excited to say I LOVE LANGDALE HYUNDAI IN VALDOSTA GA. I LIVE IN SC. I HAD TO COME TO NORTH FLORIDA FOR A REUNION, AND DROVE TO VALDOSTA JUST TO SEE IF I COULD GET WHAT I WANT. MY GOSH... I WALKED IN MET A SALESMAN NAMED JAMIE UNDERWOOD, SO CALM, NO " salesman" PRESSURE. AWESOME... HONEST.. AND THE OTHERS WAS JUST AS PLEASANT.. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT PLACE. I HAVE BEEN IN SO VERY MANY DEALERS NONE COMPARED TO THEM. IF I EVER NEED ANOTHER CAR, I WILL DRIVE THERE AGAIN. ITS WORTH IT. I AM BEING SERIOUS. GOING THERE WILL CUT MY SHOPPING TIME AND I WILL NOT BE DEALT WITH LIKE I AM STUPID OR FEEL LIKE I AM BEING TAKEN. THIS IS THE BEST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER WENT TOO. I AM 54 yrs old AND BOUGHT OVER 30 CARS SINCE I WAS 13 . NO ONE EVER HAD MY RESPECT LIKE THIS..LANGDALE HYUNDAI I LOVE YOU, I APPRECIATE YOU MAKING MY EXPERIENCE A GREAT DAY. SWEET, FAST, AND SO KIND. LANGDALE HYUNDAI, I LOVE YOU AND MY SALESMAN, JAMIE UNDERWOOD. GREAT GREAT PEOPLE.

Elantra

by from Valdosta, GA |

Friendly staff. Very knowledgeable sales person. Went in for an oil change and ended up with a new car because of a great deals. Love my new car and looking forward to a great relationship at this place. Thank you for a painless experience! I highly recommend this place!

great place / and staff

by from valdosta ga |

The whole staff and experience whas awesome. ... I love this guys

Wasn't planning on buying but a great deal.

by from Tifton, Ga. |

Great dealership. Helps having an old graduate friend to set you at ease.

Great experience :)

by from Tallahassee fl |

Great experience ! Great price ! We drove up here from Tallahassee. It's so worth it :)

Awesome Car Buying Experience!!!!!

by from Valdosta, GA |

I began looking for a car that got better gas mileage than my 2012 Nissan Altima. Keep in mind that buying a car was not a must for me, so basically my looking was a fact finding mission. After visiting several different dealerships, I arrived at Langdale Hyundai of South GA. I was greeted by Mr. Edward Carter. Not only was he polite, he LISTENED to me about my objectives and goals for trading a car. He was not pushy, answered ALL my questions, understood that I was NOT buying a car that afternoon, but that I was looking to make an informed decision. We looked at several and then test drove my choice. Upon arriving back at the dealership, I wanted to discuss numbers. This is where Mike Markham entered the picture. Again, a person that listened, was patience, knowledge, and truly wanted to do what was best for me as the customer. I switched gears totally and asked for numbers on a completely different car. Both Edward and Mike were just as nice as they could be and answered all my questions on this car. I left to do some research. I returned on Monday to discuss options on the sports car. Both men were concerned that I had not driven that car. Being short visibility was a concern. And no, I couldn?t see out of the back. We moved yet to a third car. The 2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T fully loaded was made for me!! Making the deal on my new car was effortless. Mike and Edward went out of their way to find exactly what I wanted in options and color. A team was sent to FL and I took delivery on Wednesday afternoon. Carol Drew in the office is a dream. Signing paperwork on a car deal has never been so easy. The other members of the Langdale Hyundai Family that I saw around the dealership were nice, polite, and spoke to me. As I type this, it is Friday evening and my car is awesome!! I drive 150 miles a day round trip, so I have already spent a good bit of time in the car?. my Shimmering White with Black interior and tinted windows :) I have driven Nissans since 2008. Never again! Anyone looking for a car needs to call Langdale Hyundai and visit Mr. Edward Carter. You will not be sorry!!!

Maria

by from Valdosta, GA |

We have purchased 3 cars from Langdale Hyundai and have always been treated fairly and respectfully. We also feel like we have friends at our dealer. Great people, great service all around!

The most

by from valdosta, ga |

had been looking for a particular minivan for my wife for the last two years, while constantly doing research. they had the Honda odyssey we gad been looking for. when I told them that we were interested in the vehicle was reluctant at first, thinking that they were goingt o try to push the sell. during the whole purchasing process they answered every question I had, never trying to be pushy. they even stayed after hours to make sure that I was comfortable with everything. I've been to other places before where if you ask to many questions they really make you feel like your wasting their time. they held the car for 4 days, not letting anyone else look at it until I made my decision. when I finally had them run the credit check, I got a very good interest rate. when we came back the next day to sign all the papers they told me that they and stayed late that day to try other lending agencies and found that I could get an even better interest rate through another agency. I was very impressed that they would take their own time to do that. my credit is just a little above average, so they really didn't have to do that. when they told that I was blown away and knew that I was dealing with the right people.

Pain in the honey.

by from Moultrie,ga |

Slowest process ever to buy a car. Very thourough salesman.

Repeat customer

by from barney, ga |

this is our second Genesis. Over the past 3 years service has been exemplary. Quality and satisfaction