Langdale Hyundai of South Georgia

4001 N Valdosta Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602

shirley faircloth

by from valdosta, georgia |

I had been looking for a car for over 2 years. my son picked hyundai's up from the port and carried them to texas. he was always amazed at the quality of a hyundai. he even backed several off his truck so we could get inside and look and get the feel for the hyundai. I emailed langdale hyundai and told them what I wanted. after a few emails I visited langdale hyundai and found the perfect car. no hassle from these professionals. they went out of their way to please me. Josh Luke, Mike Markham are wonderful. I made a lifetime friendship with these 2 great people. I've had my car for about 3 weeks and I love driving it. I am sold on hyundais. no road noise, pure comfort, smooth ride, great stopping ability and will move when you step on the gas. I'm in love for the first time in ages...with my hyundai.

Rountine service for Hyundai

by from Tifton GA |

Attendees were very organized, friendly and took my car immediately to the service area. waiting time was very short.

Great knowledgeable staff.

by from Madison, FL |

Had two of my Hyundai vehicles serviced and repaired under warranty. Great service advisory, appointments kept on time, repairs explained and done right, comfortable and clean waiting area, followed up a day later.

Unexpected Surprise

by from Lake Park, GA |

My husband and I have been looking for the right car for over a year. We must have visited at least ten dealerships and had yet to find the right car or the right dealership. However, one day we landed ourselves at Langdale Hyundai and had no intentions of buying a Hyundai. We were unexpectedly surprised by the car and the dealership. They exceeded all our expectations and we had a very pleasurable car buying experience. Our salesman Randy Mills was incredible and made our experience exceptional. There was no sales pressure and the atmosphere was incredibly friendly and relaxed. We have been recommending them to all our friends and family. We will definitely return to them when we need another car. We wished we had visited Langdale Hyundai first, as it would have saved us a great deal of time and trouble.

Excellent

by from Valdosta , ga |

No pressure always professional customer service excellent

honest salesmen

by from tallahassee,fl |

Purchased a great new car. Great service nice sales staff. Very helpful.

Langdale Hyunda GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Valdosta, GA |

Never thought to look at Hyundai for a new family car, but went at a recommendation of a friend. WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! No hassle, no BS. Very friendly, understanding, and professional. They understood what we needed and helped us make the best choice. Salesman Randy Mills was AWESOME. Manager Nick was a great help. Crag, finance guy, explained everything and didn't mind my "dumb questions". HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Never had such a pleasing experience at a car dealership before!!

This IS a 5-Star Dealership

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had. They went out of their way to sell us a vehicle--even coming in on Sunday when they were closed so we could pick up the car. The price was great, the financing was low and the terms of our down payment was generous. Not only were the sales staff helpful and fun, they were straight with us. I give the guys we worked with, Mike, Josh and Craig, my highest possible recommendation. The advertised car exceeded my expectations and even had special rims. We came from Tallahassee to purchase this vehicle and it was worth the drive. I will be recommending both Hyundai and this dealership to my friends.

New car purchase

by from Thomasville, Georgia |

Excellent experience in buying my new car. They were extremely patient and returned all emails and phone calls quickly. While we closed on the deal, they kept our 3 kids entertained and even fed all of us! The salesman took the time to show us all the bells and whistles of our new car. We left extremely satisfied and happy!

No Hassle Easy Buy from Start to Finish

by from Valdosta |

We were so pleased with the easy, no hassle experience that we received at Langdale from start to finish. We felt no pressure from the sales staff and we were presented with a variety of purchase options so that we could find the one that best met our needs.