Doral Lincoln

Used 888-483-1130
Service 866-929-2694

Review of Service of Doral Lincoln

by from Miami, Florida |

Our purchase via Rolando Garcia was pleasurable with little to no haggle. I appreciated his professionalism and expert customer service skills. he was very patient with us and even came into the dealer on his day off to service us. much appreciated. regards, Ana J. Palmer

February 6, 2014

Ms. Palmer Thank you so much for taking the time to write this five star review. We greatly appreciate it. We are glad to hear that Rolando was a pleasure to work with. Please let us know if there is anything else that you need.

Lee Adelson

by from Miami Fl |

Excellent service and friendliness. Service writer, Carlos, as well as Jeffery, Service manager were marvelous.

My Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Miramar |

Many thanks Cecilia for your wonderful help in the purchase of my vehicle. You were incredible and I truly appreciate your assistance!!!

MKZ Hybrid 30,000 maintenance

by from Homestead, FL |

Completely satisfied. Gio takes good care of my car.

Doral Lincoln, Dora, Florida

by from Miami, Florida |

Upon arrival, Gio was expecting me. I visited with Jeff, the Service Manageand the I settled in with my iPad to accomplish some work. In a very short time,magic came to tell me that the war was was complete I must thank Jeffrey & Gio for making a service task into an enjoyable experience.

New Car Sales Manager Jose M. Rivera,

by from Miami, Florida |

My New Car sales Manager Jose M. Rivera was a gem to say the least. He as surpassed my expectations and has made me feel like one of the family. The man has not only gone out of his way in order to made my dream a reality but has taken all possibilities to make things move in a positive and flawless expectation. I would like for his superiors know how he can make things happen. My sales man Cesar Tahuil has made me feel that no matter what he is always there and has made my dream a reality, I recommended his expertise, knowledge and experience to all who come to work and know him, One of the best salesman that no matter what makes things happen awesome!. Thank-you both, never been so much happier than now!! Dora Lincoln is always going to be #1 in my book.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Fort Lauderdale Florida |

Our sales agent Adrian provided us Excellent Customer Service and never made us feel like he was getting over on us. Our deal went smoothly, no pressure, everything up front. I actually sent another friend that same week to see Adrian, and they bought a car too. Good Job Doral Lincoln and Excellent Service Adrian

Keyla Aquiles CDPP11

by from Miami, Florida |

I am si happy with my new car and all the service provided to me and my family during the buying of the car. Everyone in the dealer was so gentle and nice. If I have to buy a car again or recommend any friend, with my eyes close will suggest Doral Lincoln. Very thankful for everything they have done for me including the salesperson Rilando Garcias, finance Cesar and ins car Jose.

Doral Lincoln should get 5 stars !!!!!!

by from Miami, Florida |

To whom it may concern! I cannot say enough about how well I was treated at Doral Lincoln! From the management to the service technicians I felt comfortable and respected. Everyone was so pleasant and helpful in answering any questions. That does not always happen to a women who has to deal with any problems alone. Thank you for doing such a nice job on my car. I would always come back !!!!! Wilma Dick

Great experience

by from Miami, Fl |

Most relaxed and enjoyable buying experience I've ever had buying a car. My sales rep Adrian Hernandez was very informative and attentive.

October 2, 2014

Jorge Thank you so much for the five star review. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this. It is very important for us to get this input from our customers. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Doesn't take you seriously...

by from Palm Bay, FL |

Sent an email to see if we could do most of the process over emails as I live a long distance away and wanted to trade in my current vehicle. Did not get personalized emails and it seemed like they didn't want to even bother with me. Never got back to me with any interest in helping me out. All I got was automatic emails and when I asked if they wanted to do business they would not contact me back. Very poor service and I wouldn't recommend them. Guess selling cars isn't a priority.

September 23, 2014

We are sorry that this happened and can honestly say this is unacceptable. Please call Edith Muniz at (786) 845-0900 ext 2149 to speak to you in detail as to what occurred. With the user name you provided we can not find you in our system.