Townsend Ford

5801 McFarland Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405

New 866-977-1247
Used 877-261-1286
Service 888-647-7990

Townsend Ford has a wide variety of vehicles to choose from!

Pefect dealership love them

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

This is more than a 5 star dealership will recommend to everyone I will buy all automobiles from this dealership from now on The salesman went above what a normal salesperson does is suppose to do he was perfect in every way possible

May 29, 2014

That is great to hear Mr. Smith. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Quick and efficient service. Quality and friendly

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

Incredible service. After test driving my truck, I drove off the lot in 45 minutes.

July 9, 2014

Thank you for your business! Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

GREAT sALESWOMAN

by from Tusc. Al |

I recenlty bought a ford escape from Townsend Ford, My transaction was smooth but the process was a little lenghty..I was there for over 2 hrs to make this purchase, I had already picked out the car the day before, and went back the next morning to complete the sale. Other than the long process I'm completly satisfied with my purchase and the salesperson I was dealing with. Misty is a great asset to this company!

July 9, 2014

Great experience

by from Tuscaloosa Al |

Great Experience. I highly recommend Townsend Ford I would also like to thank Stan Ward for helping me though the buying process.

July 3, 2014

Thanks for the good review! Please let us know if you ever need any help with anything in the future!

Pleasant Salespeople

by from Tuscaloosa |

the process was transparent and the salesperson, Stan Ward, was very pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend him and Townsend Ford. Chris in finance was also very professional and prompt with the paperwork process. thanks.

June 28, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

Truck Buying

by from Centreville, Al |

Great Experience. I highly recommend Townsend Ford

June 13, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Mickey! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Great Service

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

Townsend Ford has always been more than expected in both Sales and Service of my vehicles, and I would recommend them over any other Dealer I have dealt with inthe the past thirty years.

May 29, 2014

Your business is very important to us. Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle.

Front End Alignment

by from Cottondale, Al. |

After the second time I think they got it right. So far looks good, less than 5000 miles.

September 20, 2013

Thanks for the business. We appreciate it.

NEW FORD ESCAPE

by from Northport, AL |

I was referred to Townsend Ford by a friend. I had a very bad experience with Townsend Ford about 25 yrs ago and said I would never buy anything from them again. But I went on Saturday morning, had an appointment with Glen Arrington. It turned out to be a great experience thanks to Glen Arrington! He was awesome and wouldn't deal with anyone else but him ever!!!

September 18, 2013

Thanks for the second chance. We are doing our best to treat people with honesty and respect. If you ever need any help in our service department or otherwise please let me know. Thanks, Joe Townsend 205 752 0401

Greay Experience

by from Northport, AL |

I bought a new Ford Edge about 2 weeks ago. I had been dealer to dealer and checked out so many crossover's. Brandie helped me at Townsend Ford. She was excellent from the start and provided follow up where other sales people did not. On my final day of looking, she was more than patient as I drove multiple vehicles. Informative but didn't cross the line and become too pushy. When I made my choice, the finance process was quick and easy to understand. Great overall experience!

September 18, 2013

Thanks for the response. We are happy that you were able to find what you were looking for here at Townsend Ford. It is nice to hear that our salespeople are doing a good job. Please let us know if you need any help in future with any of your vehicle needs.

Highly recommend

by from Trussville, al |

Shopped around for a specific Ford Edge. Townsend had on the lot exactly what I wanted and at a better price than the Bham dealers. Hassle free, no pressure. Ask for Scott Andrelski !

September 18, 2013

Thank you for choosing our dealership to buy your new Edge. Please let us know how we can help you in the future.