Townsend Ford

5801 McFarland Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405

Very pleased

by from Atlanta, ga |

Saw this car online...exactly what ninjas looking...good price. Frank was great. They delivered the car to me in atlanta. Very appreciative.

Townsend Ford responded to this review

January 20, 2015

Thank you for choosing Townsend Ford to buy your vehicle. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

Great dealership

by from Sulligent AL |

We shopped at Townsend Ford this weekend, in hopes for finding a used truck. The dealership was clean, nice and everything was in top shape. Our salesman Mike Bradwell was our salesman. He helped us with everything we could ever ask for and so much more. He was very knowledgeable on all of his equipment, specs, pros and cons of the truck we looked at. He also went above and beyond to help us with every question we had and make the first time car buying experience perfect!

Very Pleased/Quickly done!!! THERE WAS NO PRESSURE

by from Gordo,AL |

I had a Mini cooper and was looking for something bigger. Mike Braswell met me in the parking lot. Cool guy. DOES NOT PRESSURE YOU TO BUY ANYTHING. My husband was out of town so we called him and put him on speaker and we made a deal and I was in and out . No hassels. Very good guy to deal with. He went far and beyond to help make my experience go smoothly. Thanks again Mike.

Great friendly service!!!

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

My wife and I had a great time shopping for and purchasing our new Ford Flex from Mike Braswell at Townsend Ford. Very friendly competent sales associate. Thanks Mike!

Best Car Salesman Ever

by from Tuscaloosa Al |

I recently purchased a Chevy Malibu from here and I must say Mike Braswell was by far the best salesman I have EVER came encountered with. He was patient and very positive about our shopping experience. I don't think that there could've been a better car salesman for the job. When I was negative about prices he assured me that he will find me a vehicle that would best fit our budget and I gotta give too him he didn't back down either. So if you are ever in Tuscaloosa Al and in need of a DEPENDABLE car stop by Townsend Ford and ask for Mike Braswell I assure you that he'll get the job done! Oh yeah give him call 205-752-0401I promise you will be pleased.

Great sales staff

by from Moundville, AL |

Mike Braswell and Patrick Shanks were great. Mike went above the usual to find us what we needed and within our budget. Patrick was very helpful in the final process.

Great Service!

by from Tuscaloosa, Al |

Bought a 2011 F250 and the buying process was simple and hassle free. I had a problem after the sale and it was promptly taken care of. I recommend using Mike Braswell if you are buying from Townsend ford, he will insure your satisfaction during and after the sale.

great service

by from Tuscaloosa al |

I went here to buy a car after I had a bad experience at another dealership I Must say buying car from here was the best thing ever THe sales people are so professional. My sales person was Mike braswell and he is amazing he is funny and he treated me with respect I would advise anybody to get a car from mike braswell at Townsend Ford

Good deal

by from Tuscaloosa,Al |

Frank went beyond a normal Salesperson. I had been looking at my truck for two months before I bought it. I didn't think I could afford it. Frank got my payment just where I needed it. I recommend Townsend Ford to anyone who is looking to buy. Great experience !!!

Great experience all around!

by from Pikeville, TN |

I had to extend my search for a used FLEX to a 500 mile radius. It turns out the best match to my requirements that I could find was sitting on the lot at Townsend - a close match, but not close by. I dealt exclusively with Hannah in the Internet dept and she was pure pleasure to work with. I asked a ton of questions, since I'm four hours away and a stop-in-and-look wasn't an option, and she answered them all. (I later learned I was her first contact-to-close customer - I never would have guessed, Hannah!) No hard sell from Hannah or anyone else. If I said no, I never had to say no twice. Nice car, good deal, nice facility, good people.

Townsend Ford responded to this review

January 13, 2015

thank you for the nice review, we appreciate your business!!