Thrifty Car Sales - Rogers

Used 888-690-5051

"Be Smart Buy Thrifty"

Nice People to do Business With

by from Hindsville,Ar |

Nice Friendly Family people, Sergio was very knowledgeable and helpful with showing all the bells and whistles on the new cars. Melissa and "screamer" the cat were friendly and purrrrrrrfect ~ Gregg is a businessman all the way, what he tells you is what you get. The facts and no runaround. They have clean low mileage used cars and suv's that have been checked out and brought up to thrifty specs for their warranty program and they have the carfax there for you to see, nothing hidden or misreprresented here, and their asking price was fair.

February 19, 2014

We all want to Thank you (including screamer the Cat)so Much for your Great Review!! Looking forward to your Next Thrifty Purchase!! Sincerely, the Entire Staff!!

2009 Chevy Traverse

by from Rogers |

I JUST TRADE IN MY 2005 NISSAN PATHFINDER FOR A SUPER NICE 2009 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE AT THRIFTY CAR SALES IN ROGERS. THANKS

February 20, 2014

We Thank You for the Review and most of all Your Business!

2012 NISSAN ALTIMA

by from Springdale AR |

I WAS SHOPPING FOR SECOND CAR ,FOUND THIS CAR AND MADE DEAL WITH THRIFTY CAR SALES, MADE GREAT DEAL. JLM.

July 1, 2013

Thank You Sir for the 5 Stars! Please accept our 10 Star Rating to you for the pleasurable customer experience. We are glad you found the "Right" car for you!.

Denise R.

by from Lowell,AR |

The service people at Thrifty are kind and non-pressure in sales attitude.

July 2, 2013

Denise we Thank You for your Business and wish many Happy Miles with Sunny Days to enjoy that Sunroof. Sergio

2008 GMC Acadia

by from Springfield, Mo |

I was actively looking for roughly 120 days for this type of vehicle that had the options in addition to the competitive price! Gregg and Sergio, went out of their way and stayed late for my family to take possession of this vehicle as we had to drive from Springfield, Mo to Rogers. Gentlemen, thank you......It was a pleasure! With three drivers in the family..........soon to be four I'm sure I will be looking again in the near future and I will be looking you guys up!

March 12, 2013

David, we appreciate you making the drive down from Springfield. Thank you so much for your business. It was a pleasure meeting your family. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again, Sergio

Bought 2008 Nissan Titan

by from Purdy, MO |

Drove by and saw the Truck I wanted, and the guys at Thrifty made my buying process very simple and easy.

October 23, 2012

We want to "Thank You" for Bussiness & Wish you many Happy Years & Miles in your 4X4 Truck. Sincerely, Sergio & Miguel

Not Negotiable

by from Rogers AR |

Attempted to make a purchase on a vehicle listed for sale with this lot, upon arriving at the car lot I felt as though this wasn't necessarily a desirable place to be or to purchase an auto from, just one of those feelings. Against my better judgment I made a strong offer for the vehicle I was interested in. My offer came in just about $900.00 short of their asking price. Instead of taking me or my offer seriously they played games, told me they wanted me to fill something out so they could "farm out my information and see if I qualified for any discounts." The form they wished for me to complete was a credit application; I replied "sorry I don't need financing," eventually Sergio casually mentioned/admitted that they hoped to help me finance the remaining $900.00. SERIOUSLY?!?!? That how they react to a strong "cash out the door" offer...You have a cash offer on the table, take it or leave it. Don't try to con me into financing the difference...So for those of you out there reading dealership reviews do not go to Thrifty Car Sales of Rogers Arkansas expecting to pay anything less than asking price. They will waste your time playing games, for example I was told "they are only asking what they've got in it," REALLY?! That's an insult to my intelligence. Gregg attempted to exhibit how intelligent he was by listing off various pricing guides all while insulting me by telling me I should be familiar with them. He also apparently feels that he is doing his customers some type of favor by having somewhat new tires on his autos, I don't know about any of you guys but I have never purchased an auto in need of tires from a place of business, from an individual yes, but from a dealership no. For that matter, replacing tires is part of owning a vehicle; don't do me any favors dude...

September 26, 2012

Mr. CASHONLY, we are truly sorry that you didn't personally have a favorable experience. We do appreciate your consideration and the time you spent with us. Unfortunately the vehicle you made an offer on had already been put on sale for a limited time which represented a discount of $2200 from our original asking price. You represented you work for a Credit Union and were educated on vehicle values. Our vehicle was $1200 less and had 12,000 miles less than the vehicle you were comparing it to in your home state of Oklahoma. Mr CASHONLY, we attempted to see if there was any additional discounts that you might be entitled to through our corporate affiliations. We require a statement of identity as these discounts are not given out freely to the general public. Your statement that we were going "farm out" your information is simply untrue. We do not distribute or "farm out" our customer's information. Our offer to finance $900 interest free was an attempt to earn your business. We are sorry you took offense to our gesture. $900 may not seem like a lot of money to you. But when the vehicle is already discounted $5750 off of NADA retail and $2000 below NADA trade-in values it is impossible to find another $900 of discount. Our pricing strategy of one fair price for all is sometimes hard for some people to understand when our pricing is already thousands below retail pricing guides from the start, which doesn't leave room for much negations. We realize we can not earn everyone's business, but we work hard to try and achieve this. Please feel free to call me personally at(479)636-5050 if you wish. Sincerely, Gregg

Bought 2009 Honda Accord

by from Rogers, AR |

This is the second car we've bought from Thrifty Car Sales in Rogers, AR. Good competitive prices, friendly service and staff.

September 26, 2012

We appreciate your loyalty and your business. Your family sure has grown since the first purchase. We wish you and your family many happy miles of driving pleasure. If we can be in any assistance to you at any time in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Any of your referrals are always appreciated. Sincerely, Thrifty Car Sales-Rogers

Bought a 2007 Chevy Tahoe

by from Rogers, AR |

It's AWESOME!!!! (Casey) Nice vehicle, looked just like the pictures when I got there, friendly staff, good experiance overall.

August 27, 2012

Thank You for the review and your Business it was pleasure to be of service to you. Enjoy the Tahoe!

Bought a 2010 Dodge Charger

by from Rogers, AR |

I bought 2 cars from Thrifty Car Sales in Rogers, had good customer service, easy loan application approval, and had a good overall experiance.

October 23, 2012

From all of us here at Thrifty, "Thank You" We Do Apprecate Your Trust & Business!!

My Civic Si

by from Rogers, arkansas |

Really good service, great people & buying my Honda SI was easy.

August 27, 2012

We want Thank You for your business and we have seen you Driving & Smiling around town in your SI. Remember to Drive Safe!! We enjoyed the buying experience with you & thanks for the laughs!