Alliance Mazda Kia

940 N Wesleyan Blvd, Rocky Mt, NC 27804

Used 252-937-2222

Manipulative

by from Roanoke Rapids, NC |

Dealer will manipulate you. Not only would they not negotiate the actual price of the vehicle (they wanted to only talk monthly payment), but also lied about available financing options through Kia. To top it off dealer tried to keep my rebate money from Kia dealer ncentives. The guys there come across as very professional, but are extremely manipulative. I will NEVER buy a vehicle from there.

Great Dealership!!

by from painesville, oh |

We had some problems dealing with our local dealer. The standard obstacles of the trade value, talking to the mgr. going back and forth, trying to get every last cent out of you etc. etc. etc. I called this dealership (Alliance) and spoke with Sam. Told him what we wanted, what our trade was (in detail)and what we were willing to pay. It was a good deal for us and a very fair deal for them as I did the research. He called back within 10 minutes. Deal was good except they had to see the trade to confirm my description. I was very skeptical but took the plunge and drove over 60 miles to this dealership! I expected a real runaround - you know the drill. NOTTA. Just as we talked about on the phone! I was most pleasantly surprised. I could not be happier with the treatment and experience. Just about everything was ready when we arrived - only had to drive each others vehicles and do the paperwork. I have purchased many vehicles over the last several years. This had to be the simplest and most straight forward of all. Thank you Alliance Kia and Sam of course. Really-do your research and see him. He and they did us right. The car is great too!