Alliance Mazda Kia

940 N Wesleyan Blvd, Rocky Mt, NC 27804

Used 252-937-2222 Used 252-937-2222

Watch Out!

by from Wilson, NC |

I went in to this dealership because I received a coupon from Kia for free replacement wipers and new cabin filter for my Kia Soul. One of the salespersons walked bak into the service area and began his spiel. We had a flyer for a scratch off that guaranteed you a prize so we took the bait and got our two dollars. Then the dealer started his sales pitch and we fell for it hook, line, and sinker! He guaranteed us that we could trade in our 2013 model for the new 2015 model and would get more car than our current base model for the same payment. It sounded good. But after hours of waiting and manipulative talk, we ended up with a price 10.00 more than our monthly payment and a car that had actually LESS features than our current base model. I have had to shell out money for flash drives and an MP3 player because the salesperson didn't tell us the new Kia's do not provide a CD player! And never showed us how to sync up the cell phone and work the USB port! He just put us in the car and that was it! I do not like the new Kia Souls. They are not better than the old ones. And I feel like a real DOOFUS for not walking out when my gut told me I was being played. My advice is to just keep what you have and go somewhere else.

great service

by from Rocky mount,Nc |

I hate buying cars, cause we always seemed to get screwed in the long run! but told them what I wanted, due to they didn't have right color on had, later that day the had it, and what price I wanted to pay worked out and got all the incentives! very happy and pleased with car and how all was handled thru the dealership!!! highly recommend them!!

Manipulative

by from Roanoke Rapids, NC |

Dealer will manipulate you. Not only would they not negotiate the actual price of the vehicle (they wanted to only talk monthly payment), but also lied about available financing options through Kia. To top it off dealer tried to keep my rebate money from Kia dealer ncentives. The guys there come across as very professional, but are extremely manipulative. I will NEVER buy a vehicle from there.

Great Dealership!!

by from painesville, oh |

We had some problems dealing with our local dealer. The standard obstacles of the trade value, talking to the mgr. going back and forth, trying to get every last cent out of you etc. etc. etc. I called this dealership (Alliance) and spoke with Sam. Told him what we wanted, what our trade was (in detail)and what we were willing to pay. It was a good deal for us and a very fair deal for them as I did the research. He called back within 10 minutes. Deal was good except they had to see the trade to confirm my description. I was very skeptical but took the plunge and drove over 60 miles to this dealership! I expected a real runaround - you know the drill. NOTTA. Just as we talked about on the phone! I was most pleasantly surprised. I could not be happier with the treatment and experience. Just about everything was ready when we arrived - only had to drive each others vehicles and do the paperwork. I have purchased many vehicles over the last several years. This had to be the simplest and most straight forward of all. Thank you Alliance Kia and Sam of course. Really-do your research and see him. He and they did us right. The car is great too!