Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep of Lakewood

1400 NJ-88, Lakewood Township, NJ 08701

New 888-369-6401
Used 888-359-1857
Service 888-227-9125

For over 75 years... A GREAT DEAL MORE!

David Walter at Pine Belt has gone above & beyond

by from Boston, MA |

Buying a vehicle out-of-state was a new experience for me, but the prices in Jersey were just better. David has gone above and beyond to make the out-of-state process really easy. He's stayed in touch with me after the sale to make sure everything is on track to smoothly get me my plates, and his whole team have been very helpful and easy to get in touch with. I'm very impressed with Pine Belt's whole operation, and with David in particular.

September 2, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevolet and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Easy...easy...easy

by from short hills, nj |

This was an easy and pleasant buying experience. The salesman was easy going and did not try to hard sell. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who asked.

great sales staff and clean and professional

by from colts neck new jersey |

Your salesman Adam and the whole Pine Belt staff were very helpful and professional.

great service

by from Lakewood, NJ |

very good great service bob gave me agreat experience.

NEVER AGAIN

by from New Jaersey |

Several months ago I had a gear slipping issue on my truck, It was from the reverse to drive jump/ slip. I brought it in and left it for a day. When I called two days later they said 'oh yeah' it is ready for pickup, and that it was fixed. Went to pick it up and I asked to speak with the tech, and the tech said he found nothing wrong it is perfect. I told him there is something wrong - he said I know these trucks, and this is the way it is - and it shifts fine. I was furious - I have an issue and you write it off. When I was insistent that I go for a test-drive, they said that had no time and that I had to come back. I was very upset at the way I was treated. I came back the next day anyway (since I needed to get it repaired) and went for a test drive. I sat there describing how/ when/ where it slips. He kept on telling me not to worry... this is his specialty. When I told him when/ how it slipped, he told me that it was impossible, since he has seen it all - and since he tested it already and it showed no signs of any issue. I was livid. I told him exactly what to do in-order for him to see the issue - he reluctantly listened and sure enough it slipped/ jumped into gear. He said he sees what I am talking about, and will have it repaired. It took almost two weeks for the repair, but the problem was rectified. They charged me for the repair and I swore I was done. About two months ago my warranty was almost expiring, so I thought I'd bring in my truck for a final service and checkup. I had them do an alignment since it was slightly off. When I got my truck back - there was something wrong! I now had some front-end issues (it was a bit loose, there was a creaking noise) and the steering seemed off and so I brought my truck back in for a service and diagnosis - They told me that it was due to a loose step board. I said that it has been like that for over a year and that it is definitely something in the front-end. I was mocked and ridiculed by the service guys that there is no issue - finally after proving to them there was a problem, reluctantly they took it in again and tried to rectify. They were never able to fix the problem - the truck still drives with he same issues. I will never go back to them again!

September 12, 2014

I am so sorry about this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine belt Chrysler Jeep and this should not have happened. I am going to look further into this. Please contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

desiree

by from union beach,nj |

excellent service !! couldn't be happier with my chevy cruze.price was great had the car I wanted.They did not push or try to force me into buying things I did not want ! they very fast in getting everything done so I could drive home that night with my new car . Thank you Angel and pinebelt chevy !!!!

September 12, 2014

Attentive, not pushy

by from Forked River, NJ |

just took delivery of my 2015 Malibu LT this week and love it! This was the 5th time I or my family have enjoyed the attention to detail shown us by Ryan Concord. I appreciate his integrity and the dignity he demonstrates toward me throughout the process. I recommend everyone looking for a car should sit with Ryan before their next purchase.

August 4, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

New Chevy Cruze purchase

by from Toms River, NJ |

I really love my new Chevy Cruze. The salesman Chris and Kevin who worked out our price and financing were really great. I can't say enough good things about them, except Kevin just about guaranteed that there would not be any recalls on this car. To date, there haven't been any, but there is a "Stop sale" on all 2013 and 2014 Chevy Cruze vehicles due to possible air bag problems. I just traded in a 2003 Saturn Ion that had several recall notices on it. I still have a 2006 Saturn Ion that has one pending recall notice on it. I really don't need all this type of excitement surrounding my new car purchase.

July 8, 2014

Great customer service

by from Howell nj |

Angel is by far a very patient and great salesman. After helping me for well over a month we finally came to an agreement on a car and I couldn't have been happier. He's not your typical sales person where he speaks to the guy only or makes a woman feel stupid for not knowing a thing about the car. He was respectful and spoke to me and helped me set up my onstar and Bluetooth. His boss Rob S was also helpful in the process. The two of them really made my shopping experience for my first car a great learning lesson and experience. Minus the fact that detailing the car really wasn't done and they didn't reset the computer chip back, I am still happy with their service. Angel is def. someone to go through. He's been helpful and gone above the call of the job to answer all and any questions I continue to have.

June 28, 2014

BEST SALES ASSOCIATE

by from Egg Harbr Township, NJ |

I was shown the exact car I wanted..no one pressured me into looking at more expensive cars nor one they felt I "could afford". I was able to spend the amount I had wanted. The sales associate, Frank, made my daughter and I feel welcome and comfortable....like hanging out with family. Where else do you get hot chocolate and cookies served to you while also getting a fantastic deal(car was offered to me at a price way below book value). It was just an overall great experience.

June 13, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Happy Customer

by from Point Pleasant NJ |

I currently lease a Chevy Cruise from Pine Belt. From the signing of the lease in the showroom, to the most recent servicing of the car they have been nothing but courteous and professional. I would not hesitate to lease/buy a car from them again!

April 26, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this review. My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep. We appreciate you using our service department for all of your vehicles and thank you for any recommendations. If you need anything at all please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.