Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep of Lakewood

1400 NJ-88, Lakewood Township, NJ 08701

New 888-369-6401
Used 888-359-1857
Service 888-227-9125

For over 75 years... A GREAT DEAL MORE!

A great dealership to buy a vehicle.

by from Lakewood, NJ |

Thank you Greg Fox and the staff at PineBelt Chevy of Lakewood. I had been looking for two months for a dealership I could possible trust. I decided to go to PineBelt Chevy of Lakewood and they worked with me with my interest in two vehicles. By the end of the day my wife and I drove home with two 2015 Camaros. I also had a scheduled doctors. Appointment which I was able to make and return to finish the deal and make it home for dinner. Thank you so much for a pleasure to be worked with. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a vehicle to not hesitate go to PineBelt.

November 18, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Excellent overall experience.

by from Asbury Park, NJ |

Adam was very helpful and I was very satisfied with the overall experience.

Service experience

by from Howell, NJ |

The staff was helpful, efficient and honest. They originally listed a number of things to be replaced and we authorized the work. Then Keith called back to say that one thing didn't need to be replaced. I appreciated that.

Great overall experience!!!

by from Wall, NJ |

Anthony was great - he had the vehicle we were looking for ready for us to test drive upon our arrival.

Thorough and Efficient

by from Barnegat, NJ |

As always, we were totally satisfied with the work that was done on our Equinox. We have complete trust in our service manager, Keith Basile and his team of mechanics. We have never had a negative experience with your service department.

Great service

by from Manasquan,NJ |

Professional accommodating and Miguel did truly fit me in to a tight schedule

Great Overall Service

by from Lakewood, NJ |

My service time wait was short. My tech was very courteous and polite. Place of business was very clean and pleasant. I was even offered coffee. What more can one ask for. The overall visit was a wonderful experience.

March 24, 2015

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

My review

by from Jackson, new jersey |

Got in and out quickly. Clean waiting room, very efficient and courteous sales and service people.

March 24, 2015

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

My Spark

by from Brick, NJ |

y recall was a quick fix. I waited for it only 30 minutes. Thank you so much

Great service!!!

by from Bordentown, NJ |

I have dealt with Pine Belt for years, they have been my families dealer of choice. The service department is fantastic, you make an appointment to wait for your vehicle your told an hour and its ready in an hour. Fabulous service always.

Exceptional service

by from Brick, NJ |

Angel Vazquez is an exceptional representative. He took time to understand what I was looking for and where I wanted to be payment wise. He was very patient and knowledgeable of the cars. I would definitely recommend not only, Pine Belt Chevrolet but Angel Vazquez!!! Thank you