Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep of Lakewood

1400 NJ-88, Lakewood Township, NJ 08701

New 888-369-6401
Used 888-359-1857
Service 888-227-9125

For over 75 years... A GREAT DEAL MORE!

New Chevy Cruze purchase

by from Toms River, NJ |

I really love my new Chevy Cruze. The salesman Chris and Kevin who worked out our price and financing were really great. I can't say enough good things about them, except Kevin just about guaranteed that there would not be any recalls on this car. To date, there haven't been any, but there is a "Stop sale" on all 2013 and 2014 Chevy Cruze vehicles due to possible air bag problems. I just traded in a 2003 Saturn Ion that had several recall notices on it. I still have a 2006 Saturn Ion that has one pending recall notice on it. I really don't need all this type of excitement surrounding my new car purchase.

July 8, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevolet and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Great customer service

by from Howell nj |

Angel is by far a very patient and great salesman. After helping me for well over a month we finally came to an agreement on a car and I couldn't have been happier. He's not your typical sales person where he speaks to the guy only or makes a woman feel stupid for not knowing a thing about the car. He was respectful and spoke to me and helped me set up my onstar and Bluetooth. His boss Rob S was also helpful in the process. The two of them really made my shopping experience for my first car a great learning lesson and experience. Minus the fact that detailing the car really wasn't done and they didn't reset the computer chip back, I am still happy with their service. Angel is def. someone to go through. He's been helpful and gone above the call of the job to answer all and any questions I continue to have.

June 28, 2014

BEST SALES ASSOCIATE

by from Egg Harbr Township, NJ |

I was shown the exact car I wanted..no one pressured me into looking at more expensive cars nor one they felt I "could afford". I was able to spend the amount I had wanted. The sales associate, Frank, made my daughter and I feel welcome and comfortable....like hanging out with family. Where else do you get hot chocolate and cookies served to you while also getting a fantastic deal(car was offered to me at a price way below book value). It was just an overall great experience.

June 13, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Happy Customer

by from Point Pleasant NJ |

I currently lease a Chevy Cruise from Pine Belt. From the signing of the lease in the showroom, to the most recent servicing of the car they have been nothing but courteous and professional. I would not hesitate to lease/buy a car from them again!

April 26, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this review. My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep. We appreciate you using our service department for all of your vehicles and thank you for any recommendations. If you need anything at all please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Happy customer!

by from Toms River, NJ |

I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership and I've been completely happy every time. Sales people are wonderful to work with! Everyone is pleasant. I have always used the service department in Lakewood for all 3 cars. The people are also great. If my repair took a little bit longer then expected, I was always offered a car to use for the day. The facility is clean and very customer focused. I would highly recommend Pine Belt.

March 11, 2014

Great service and very friendly staff

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

The service department had a great facility and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

February 23, 2014

My Buying Experience at Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep

by from Cream Ridge, NJ |

The entire purchase experience was a pleasure, from the internet sales representative to the showroom sales person, Frank Hervey, to the finance person, Glen Trautweiler. We were provided with an internet link so we could track the build process for our new Jeep, which was really neat, and when we came down to Pine Belt to receive our Jeep everything flowed smoothly. While waiting for the Jeep to arrive, any questions we had were quickly responded to by Frank. It just gave us a secure feeling while we waited for the Jeep to arrive. We will be back one of these days for another purchase.

February 18, 2014

That is so great to hear and thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep and I am so glad you had a good experience. I will make sure Frank and Glen get a copy. Thanks for coming back in and we look forward to the next time! If you need anything at all please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.