Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep of Lakewood

1400 NJ-88, Lakewood Township, NJ 08701

New 888-369-6401
Used 888-359-1857
Service 888-227-9125

For over 75 years... A GREAT DEAL MORE!

A great dealership to buy a vehicle.

by from Lakewood, NJ |

Thank you Greg Fox and the staff at PineBelt Chevy of Lakewood. I had been looking for two months for a dealership I could possible trust. I decided to go to PineBelt Chevy of Lakewood and they worked with me with my interest in two vehicles. By the end of the day my wife and I drove home with two 2015 Camaros. I also had a scheduled doctors. Appointment which I was able to make and return to finish the deal and make it home for dinner. Thank you so much for a pleasure to be worked with. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a vehicle to not hesitate go to PineBelt.

November 18, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Great Experience As Usual

by from Lakewood, NJ |

I had an appointment, was taken in promptly. I was kept informed by Andy my service manager. In and out in a timely manner. I have always had a positive experience at Pine Belt Chevrolet.

2015 Chevrolet Traverse

by from Lakewood, NJ |

We recently purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Traverse through Pine Belt. I have to say, it was the easiest, and most pleasant buying experience of our lives. No nonsense, happy people that are genuinely there to get you in the car you want, easily. Thank you for making this experience one that we can smile back on.

Pleasent to work with.

by from Lakewood, NJ |

Everyone is very pleasant to work with. Service do all they can to understand the problem.

great car buying experience

by from Lakewood, NJ |

great experience, all the people I dealt with were courteous and professional, especially the salesman Frank T. would recommend pine belt any time

Great service, was treated like family

by from Lakewood, NJ |

from the salesman to financing i was treated warm and couteously

December 19, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chrysler Jeep and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

2013 Corvette LS7/427 Anniversary Convertible

by from Lakewood, NJ |

My first time at Pine Belt, I am 64 years old, and have purchased many cars from many different dealerships in the past, but absolutely nothing like Pine Belt Chevrolet. Ryan Koepplinger is by far the most knowledgeable, courteous, and downright personable salesperson that I have ever dealt with. Dave the Manager is also a phenomenal person to do business with. I used to dread having to buy a car with all the hastles that go along with it, but not this time. You should be very proud of your staff and facility. I am satisfied and happy beyond belief- thank you!!

Easy In and Out!

by from Neptune, nj |

Staff was very helpful and Jeff was the man! There was no high pressure sales. We talked on numerous occasions and when I was ready we made the deal.

Repeat

by from Lakewood, NJ |

I already filled out your survey once. If you want me to fill it out again please send me an application for employment. Also send me an explanation of my benefits. LOL

Great service!

by from Jackson, NJ |

The service and customer care was great! I will definitely be back for my next servicing.

December 19, 2014

all was good know problem

by from Lakewood, NJ |

all was good know problem do recommend to other people

December 16, 2014