Volkswagen of Bridgewater

Service 888-257-2131

Every Driver Deserves an Open Road

Great dealership

by from Morristown, NJ |

I came into this dealership after seeing a pre-owned Jetta online. I dealt with Sean and the process was so smooth and seamless and i got the exact white preowned Jetta i wanted for a great price. I will definitely be buying another car from them again in the near future.

Worth the drive for me!

by from Castleton, NY |

I travelled from upstate NY, approximately 3 hours, to check out a 2013 TT RS. The car was everything I had hoped for and the transaction was smooth as could be asked for. Thank you to the sales team that worked with me and the GM for stepping up and getting this done. I could not be any happier with the vehicle. The ride home was one of the best 3 hour drives I have ever had. The first time I stopped at a rest area, I had multiple people approach me about the car and a few folks snapped some photos. I don't blame them. I would have done the same. It's a beauty. I was still within close proximity to the dealership and was sure to tell them where I had purchased the car. Thank you again for everything.

not a good feel

by from Philadelphia,pa. |

Drove quite a ways from Philadelphia,pa in hopes of a good experience but customer service was fair but when it came down to the bottom line their wasn't one. (to many hidden FEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Awesome place to buy a car

by from parlin nj |

I was at this dealership this past saturday looking for a Jetta. It was very busy but I was greeted quickly. I had a great experience with my salesperson Tim he answered every question I had. I was in and out of the dealership with a 2010 Jetta in a lil over an hour. If you are looking for a pre-owned car I highly suggest stopping by this dealership.

Very Helpful and Knowledgeable Staff

by from New Jersey |

I am looking for a car for under 10,000 dollars and Volkswagen of Bridgewater has a great selection . The staff is so knowledgeable and vey helpful with this process. I have had such a great experience shopping for a car at Volkswagen of Bridgewater.

Good team

by from Summit, nj |

I went in to buy a used car I saw online. From start to finish it was almost seamless. I like that they accept text messages and make it real easy to communicate. Facility is nice but the staff really makes it super. Cool bus right in the showroom!

I love this dealership!

by from New Jersey |

I was online looking for the right car for my budget. I found a awesome used car that vw of bridgewater had for a realky good price. I called the dealership and spoke to Tarak. He was kind enough to answer all my questions over the phone and even emai K me more photos of the car as well as the carfax. Most other dealerships I contacted just wanted to get me into the door they weren't helpful at all. After I looked over the email he sent me I called him back to set up a appointment. When I arrived to the dealership the car was nice and clean and ready to test drive. The whole process seemed to good to be true, I really didnt expect a dealership to be so nice and helpful. The negotiations were even easier, since the car was priced so cheap online. We made a deal within 15 minutes of me being there. The only thing I wasn't to happy about was the window etch fee, but it turned out to help me Geico saved me 15% on my insurance because of it. I love my beetle I bought from Tarak Mehta at openroad vw of bridgewater. I will continue to do business with Tarak for all my future cars for family and friends.

GREAT DELERSHIP TO GO TO

by from Fords Nj |

This is the great dealership to go to if you need a car. I wanted a used car but ended up buying a new car, just because they told me what is the difference between used and new car, and where will it take me in the future. This team at Volkswagen of Bridgewater made me feel so special and answered all the questions I had. In the process of buying a new car I meet the General Manager of Volkswagen of Bridgewater who is great person, even he ended up helping me, I was difficult customer to deal with but the team of Volkswagen of Bridgewater helped me in everyway. I will defiantly recommend everyone to go to this dealership.

Great delership to work with

by from fords Nj |

This is the great dealership to go to if you are looking for used or new car. I went to see what is in the market for used car ended up buying a new car just because they explained what is difference between used and new car and how will it effect me in long run. When I walked into this dealership I was greeted right away, everyone was willing to help me find my new car. In the process of buying a new car I had a chance to the General Manger of this dealership he is a great person to work with also, and he helped me answer some questions that I had about the new car. overall I will highly recommend everyone to go buy the used or new car from this dealership.

Make sure repairs are made BEFORE you buy the car

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I bought a used car off the lot which I was originally pretty much pushed to leave a deposit on. They didn't give me a chance to negotiate my trade at all, which they claimed online to offer $500 more than your appraised value, which now they claim $250 which either way is not true. They actually had the lowest trade-in amount for my car than any other dealership offered. I understand they didn't want to negotiate the value of the car I was trading in for because it was already a great price, which they honor the online price as long as you finance. I tried to talk myself out of the car when I went back to get it because honestly, it isn't what I wanted and it was very scratched up, and had more scratches than my current car did, and the car I was buying was going to need new tires very soon. The people who worked there seemed very nice until I bought the car. PLEASE READ YOUR PAPERWORK!! I stupidly just signed the papers, so I ended up paying for GAP insurance I didn't want. There is really no purpose of having GAP insurance on a new car. They just put it on, they don't mention or tell you about it. I bought the extended warranty(don't judge me) but the one thing I missed until after is that, you can get the car fixed anywhere but it won't be completely free unless you go back to the dealership you got it from, otherewise you have to pay $100 deductible. Then I took 15-20 minutes to even get the new keys and my sales person was no where to be found. Some wondering sales person went and got my sales person back for me so I can get my keys and the "what we owe" slip filled out which was agreed to fix the scratches and chips. He told me he would call me the upcoming Tuesday to scheduled it, which he didn't, yet he made sure to call me to buy the car almost daily. Then when I called him the next day(Wednesday) we scheduled to do it the next week. I gave the keys to him when I left it there and he called me earlier telling me they lost the keys to my old car and they wanted to know if I had its spare key, which I never had one. Which I told them multiple times when I traded it in. I did however bring in the copy I made to unlock the doors when I brought the car in to be touched up. He asked how I liked the car. I told him I hated it which is why I didn't want to buy the car to begin with. He told me he'd call me and fill me in the next day, which he didn't, but he did end up calling me the day after I went through a bunch of trouble trying to find out if it's done because they had no records of it being there I'm guessing since they had a guy come in and touch it up and it was the sales guy I bought the car from's day off. Which it was nice that he took the time to call me and let me know later, unfortunately it was impossible for me to pick the car up at that point though. I am unhappy with the touch up job because it is the same as I could do myself. I thought they would compound it down but I guess not because it looks chunky on the car. When I mentioned to the sales guy he just blew me off when he handed the keys over. I understand I was a difficult customer but I would have left a good review if they took the effort to contact me about the touch-up before I called them after I bought the car. It's called taking care of your customers. Overall, I think this dealership puts on a fake front to make a sale, but they are just as deceiving as other dealerships, but other dealerships don't hide it as well.

Good to work with

by from Randolph, NJ |

Appeared very hionest and upfront. Easy to deal with.