Ashley Auto, Inc.

Ashley Auto, Inc.

1906 Broadway, Watervliet, NY 12189

Used 888-903-1718

Great People to do busy with

by from Watervliet NY |

I had a very good service in picking out a vehicle and I would recommend anyone to buy from them

December 8, 2012

Thank you Theresa for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with. Happy Holidays!!!

Blue Silverado

by from Rotterdam, NY |

I purchased a Blue Chevy Silverado from Ashley auto, They were very friendly, I enjoyed buying my truck from them. This truck came with a 3 month warranty that they paid for, it came in handy because the truck needed a water pump, a set of transmission lines and a idler pulley. They took the truck to whatever shop they go to and they replaced all of it. Good work as well, they even wiped the excess tranny fluid off. Sounds stupid, but I've worked on cars for a living , most techs don't bother with that. The truck is running better than ever now. All in all 10 out of 10.

August 28, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad your happy with your truck... you were a pleasure to do business with.

2003 Dodge Ram

by from Saranac, NY |

Dealership was up front and completely honest about all repairs that were completed and they were very good about checking out all the concerns I had with the vehicle.

June 26, 2012

Chris, thanks for taking the time to do a review. It was our pleasure to do business with you and your family.

VERY pleased with Ashley Auto!!

by from Amsterdam, NY |

We bought a great 2009 Nissan Sentra from Ashley Auto for our 19 year old daughter. Not only did the owner put 4 new tires on the car, he replaced the breaks when they were acceptable to pass NYS inspection! Above and beyond! Everything with the car is great and it was a pleasure doing business with them! My husband and I will be looking here FIRST when we are ready to purchase a car for ourselves in the very near future!!

June 26, 2012

Thank you Joelle for taking the time to give us such a great recommendation. We really do try to please and make sure people have such a good experience that will return to Ashley Auto Inc. when its time for another purchase. Thank you for your business!

Excellent Service!

by from Amsterdam NY |

It was my first time buying a car from a dealership, and I could not be happier that I went with Ashley Auto. Everyone there, especially Diane was extremely helpful. They helped me in every aspect of the car buying experience; from picking my car to financing to my trade-in. Great service and professional is how I would describe Ashley Auto, and I would reccomend them to anyone!

June 26, 2012

Thank you Renee!! I am so glad I could help you find the right car for you. I hope all is well and your loving your new Aveo!

Friendly and Honest...treated like family

by from Troy NY |

I visited numerous local small dealerships (I like to support small business) in the Troy/Albany area. I found most of them to be overly aggresive. I knew what I was looking for and all of the other dealerships tried to put me into whatever they had on the lot. I emailed Ashley Auto and had a response the next day. When I went there to test drive I knew immediately that this was where I would buy a car. Dave was friendly but gave me my space all at the same time. Answered my questions, gave me a brief history of the car as well as showing me the carfax. The next day he left for vacation and Diane took over. I didn't even have to introduce myself...she knew who I was when I mentioned the make of the car. They never missed a beat. Since purchasing my car I have handed out their business card to my friends and family. I encourage everyone to go there. From now on this is where I will be buying my cars! And...Dave and Diane are amazing. I feel like I've made two new friends :) They made what could have been a horribly painful process fun! Thank you Dave and Diane!

June 26, 2012

Wow!!! Thank you for the feed back!! You made Dave and I us look like car rockstars!!! We try hard to make every experience a great one. Of coarse you were so much fun, that came so easy for us!! I hope you enjoy your Civic and come back soon to visit!!

No pressure, excellent service, and very friendly.

by from Green Island, NY |

Went there looking at a particular vehicle i saw on CL. They didn't try to get me into something more expensive, or something i didn't want. Very helpful during the loan process. The car did not have the factory key-less entry remote so they paid for a aftermarket one, WITH a remote starter. Service was above and beyond anything i ever expected from a used car dealer. After a few weeks, i noticed a few things that needed fixing and i was in and out in 1 day, with a loaner, so i would not be without a vehicle for the day. Amazing. Seriously, give them a shot I promise you wont be disappointed!! 06 Subaru Impreza 2.5i

December 8, 2012

Wow!! That review is so good someone may think we paid you for that one!!! Thank you for saying that. We want every customer to have a smooth and easy experience here at Ashley Auto. Happy Customers are repeat customers. :)

BEST CARE DEALER

by from Cohoes |

Went and bought my Car from Ashley Auto, and there is no other word then Speechless, when it comes to the facility,workers,and quality for you buck. In the Future this is and probably be the only place i go and Look for a good car, on top of the Personality's of the Dealer's. Thank you Ashley Auto!

June 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review!! We take pride in what we do and we love to hear its apprectiated!!! Thank you so much for your business Josh!!

On the Level

by from Catskill, NY |

I found a truck I liked on Craigslist that was on the Ashley lot. I took a drive to see it in person. I found Dave and Diane to be very streight foward and pleasant. I shopped around anyway and found that most of the big deaders in the capital district were either pushy or made me feel I was wasting their time due to my preference of truck and price range. I ultimately went back to Ashley and purchased the truck From Dave. I truely feel I got a fair price and it was a "win win" for both of us! Dave said...As to be expected when buying a used vehicle, that there could besome issues I may discover after driving it a week. I did find some and Dave and Diane were amazingly accomotating. They are personable, real and genuinely fair! I'am very pleased with this dealer!

Best buying experience

by from Glenville |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Dave at Ashley auto and from the get go Dave was helpful and informative about the vehicle. He offered us more for our trade in then others which shocked both my wife and I. The warranty on the vehicle purchased was amazing. We just had to have something repaired on the vehicle which was no fault of the dealer and we brought it in and a loaner was provided to us. When we got the car back it was better than new. It is rare to find a dealer who you can truly trust and believe him when he makes a statement.

November 20, 2011

Wow! thanks Bill, i appreciate you taking the time for such a wonderful review. have a great holiday season.Please give my best to Kathleen