Philpott Motors

1400 US Highway 69, Nederland, TX 77627

New 888-249-8102
Used 866-402-0316
Service 888-472-4201

Building Customers for Life since 1950.

4th vehicle from this dealership

by from Beaumont, TX |

This is my 4th vehicle from Philpott and 2nd from Mr. Jonathan Oldbury, I like the fact he knows his stuff and makes my wife and I comfortable. I was very happy with the deal he was able to make, although I would have liked a little more for my trade.

mildred hatton

by from orange, texas |

Mrs. Hatton gave us her full attention and care through the whole process of buying our new truck

great service great sales lady

by from silsbee tx. |

SHE IS A GREAT SALES PERSON I WILL RECOMMEND HER TO MY FRIENDS HER NAME IS MILDRED HATTON VERY SATISFIED

Not the place to trade...

by from Beaumont, Texas |

This may be the place to purchase but don't even trust them with a trade. I will tell everyone this place wants to pay you nothing for your trade but wants top dollar for their vehicle. I can assure you they are so far off from wholesale or trade prices, do your homework before driving on their lot about your vehicle. I will never purchase from them....

Philpott Motors responded to this review

January 23, 2014

We pride ourselves on being completely transparent throughout the purchase experience at our dealership while offering the best value for your trade. We would like to speak with you further regarding your experience. Please contact Bob Thewman, General Manager at 409-727-1451. Thank you.

Very Happy

by from Nederland,Tx |

Jus bought my 2014 Ford Explorer Limited and LOVE my SUV. The buying experience with Phillip Biehle was easy and painless. We had a great experience at Philpott and I would highly recommend them and Phillip.

Great!

by from Nederland, Texas |

I bought a Ford Edge this past weekend and I absolutely love it! I went in thinking I would not actually make a purchase on that day... But Phillip Biehle helped make the experience worth it! The dealership offered me more than I owed for my 2012 Nissan Altima and met me right where I wanted to be on payments! I am super happy with my purchase and recommend Phillip Biehle! He will work to make his customers happy!

Execellent Service

by from Nederland TX |

This was are 1st time buying from Philpott Ford and we would highly recommend them to our friends. Are salesman , Phillip Biehle went above and beyond to make are car purchasing easy and stress free. During are search for a car we had talked with several sales people from other local lots before meeting Philip, but after leaving Philpott and talking with Mr. Phillip we knew we wanted to purchase a car from him. He always was professional , friendly and most importantly honest with us. You will not go wrong buying from philpott Motors and be sure to ask for Phillip Biehle. We're LOVING are new 2014 Ford Explorer !

Friendly and Professional

by from New Orleans, LA |

I would recommend Philpott Motors to others looking for a vehicle. The salesman I dealt with, Phillip Biehle, was very friendly and professional. They made the buying process incredibly easy and relaxed. I would use them again and recommend them to others. Ask for Phillip Biehle.

by from Nederland, TX |

They had awesome customer service there. I would recommend anyone I know. There is no way you could find better customer service any where else.

Great Service!

by from Port Neches, TX |

I went to Philpott Motors just LOOKING for a car and drove off the lot with a brand new 2013 Hyundai Sonata. I would recommend my car salesman, Phillip Biehle to anyone. He got me exactly what I wanted for my trade and helped me pick out the perfect car with great gas mileage. I would definitely buy another car from him. Once he knew exactly what I was looking for, he didn't stop trying until we got a great deal! I couldn't have had the same great service anywhere else. I definitely recommend him!

Worth the 5-hour trip!

by from Wildsville, LA |

My husband and I drove 5 hours to this dealership because of the very informational website. We looked online and found what we wanted. After making the trip, Hai Galvin and J. Powell worked with us to make the deal. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Hai has also called me several times to make sure the car is performing and inquiring if I need help with any of the features. We shopped locally and the salesman did not even return our call. Buying a car is not something we look forward to doing, but Philpott made the experience as painless as possible. We will use them in the future!