Loman Auto Sales and Service

3713 Route 1 S, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

VERY WELCOMED AND GREAT SALESMAN

by from woodbridge nj |

I would like to share how of a satisfy customer i am of Loman auto. My sales person was Awesome, we had previously had talked before coming to dealership so he was total aware of what i was looking for. When i got there he had everything ready for me, he gave me the option of 2 colors of nissans to see and had them up front waiting for me. Felt like VIP. I must say he is an asset to dealership and i will continue to buy my cars at Loman Auto. Thank You well satisfied customer.

Highly Recommend!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

After being turned away from Major World for being a first time car buyer I called Loman and spoke to Christine who couldn't have been more helpful or friendly. I made an appointment for later that day and the salesman, Zane Ali, was all ready and waiting for me. My experience with Major World had left a bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't too optimistic about my chances of driving away with a car but Zane and Jack, the Senior Finance Manager, did a great job of reassuring me that they would do their best to make it happen. They were true to their word and I am now the happy and proud owner of a 2012 Ford Escape, which I have to say is in immaculate condition, they even detailed the car and put gas in it before I drove away. My experience at Lomans was a positive one, Zane was patient, knowledgeable and, quite frankly, very honest. They have a nice selection of vehicles to choose from and all of the used cars we saw looked brand new. 2 other customers also drove off in new cars while we were there so as far as I could tell they do what they say "everybody drives". I would definitely recommend this car dealership.

NOT FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!!

by from north bergen |

web site says for the people....no credit , bad credit, banged up credit, bankruptcy, you drive..not true...there just like any other dealership...which is take you for your money....i went there and all they keep asking is what they want me to but down...and if your credit is bad they need a co.sign...guess that sign or side 100% credit approval is a lie...dont waist your time "people"..

Simply Pathatic

by from Rahway,NJ |

Extreme rude and poor service try finding some other car dealership