Loman Auto Sales and Service

(2.9) 9 Reviews

3713 Route 1 S, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

poor service ,

by from woodbridge nj. |

do not go to this dealer .true is very poor services and they do not care about the client,

Great service, warm welcome, expert customer servi

by from Staten Island, Newark |

I am very much satisfied with this dealer. They have excellent customer service, I will surely recommend to my friends and family.

Great service

by from Brookline, newyork |

Excellent service provided by mr. Khalid. I will surely recommend to my friends and family. I am satisfied by the customer service.

Great Customer Service,knowledgeable & profesional

by from Sayreville, NJ |

I must say, I was very skeptical going into Lomans auto sales in Woodbridge because of the negative reviews. I'm glad I didn't allow what others thought deter me from walking through Those doors. From initial contact with Devin to the end of my purchase with Max I was very pleased. Their customer service was impeccable. I walked into the dealership on the defense so I kind of had an attitude approaching the situation. My sales person was Max Aquino and from the time I walked in until the time I left, he was a true professional, though I gave him attitude in the beginning. Max immediately changed my attitude with his infectious personality. He answered every question I had with poise and knowledge of everything and if he didn't know he found out for me. I don't have perfect credit and I was turned down numerous times for cars cheaper than what I purchased. My payments are under 400.00 dollars a month for a 2012 vehicle and theywork with you for a down payment. Not to mention my down payment was almost nothing. I appreciate the fact that Max did not allow my negative approach in the beginning to alter who he is. A professional.

No customer service and misbehave

by from Woodbridge, Nj |

I feel these people don't know the meaning of customer. No respect for women's.....

VERY WELCOMED AND GREAT SALESMAN

by from woodbridge nj |

I would like to share how of a satisfy customer i am of Loman auto. My sales person was Awesome, we had previously had talked before coming to dealership so he was total aware of what i was looking for. When i got there he had everything ready for me, he gave me the option of 2 colors of nissans to see and had them up front waiting for me. Felt like VIP. I must say he is an asset to dealership and i will continue to buy my cars at Loman Auto. Thank You well satisfied customer.

Highly Recommend!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

After being turned away from Major World for being a first time car buyer I called Loman and spoke to Christine who couldn't have been more helpful or friendly. I made an appointment for later that day and the salesman, Zane Ali, was all ready and waiting for me. My experience with Major World had left a bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't too optimistic about my chances of driving away with a car but Zane and Jack, the Senior Finance Manager, did a great job of reassuring me that they would do their best to make it happen. They were true to their word and I am now the happy and proud owner of a 2012 Ford Escape, which I have to say is in immaculate condition, they even detailed the car and put gas in it before I drove away. My experience at Lomans was a positive one, Zane was patient, knowledgeable and, quite frankly, very honest. They have a nice selection of vehicles to choose from and all of the used cars we saw looked brand new. 2 other customers also drove off in new cars while we were there so as far as I could tell they do what they say "everybody drives". I would definitely recommend this car dealership.

NOT FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!!

by from north bergen |

web site says for the people....no credit , bad credit, banged up credit, bankruptcy, you drive..not true...there just like any other dealership...which is take you for your money....i went there and all they keep asking is what they want me to but down...and if your credit is bad they need a co.sign...guess that sign or side 100% credit approval is a lie...dont waist your time "people"..

Simply Pathatic

by from Rahway,NJ |

Extreme rude and poor service try finding some other car dealership