Super Car Motors

Used 888-642-7329

Drive off with Excitement! Para Montarse Sin Desesperarse

great prices! beautiful cars

by from Long Island |

got recomended by a friend and I was very happy with everything!

Never heard from them

by from Denver Co |

Sent a card.con request to contact: never heard from them by phone or email. Don't wanna do business with a company who doesn't comply with the simple customer service procedures.

Honet people! good prices! Good treatment!

by from Bronx NY |

Honet people! good prices! Good treatment! I would recommend this dealer to anyone! I know Robert for 10 years! Always clean cars and they take care of everyone.

great cars! nice sellection

by from New Jersey |

Robert was may salesman an dhe was very helpfull. the cars were spotless and the prices were the best ive seen in NYC

rusted vehicles with hidden damages

by from New york, Brooklyn |

I was tryed to buy Mitsubishi Montero sport 2002 and saw a lot of hidden problems! Firstly it was avery rusty secondly someone change flooring before , thirdly - it was a rear impact (chek the CARFAX) but sales person told it WAS NOT! I asked to try a test drive he told me not now but thru some hours.Overall that vehicle has a lot problems . I think an another cars probably has too

Super Car Motors responded to this review

May 30, 2014

Hello Nik, Thank you for your review. We try very hard to make sure all of our cars are in mint condition. Its possible on some of our older cars there may be some nicks, scratches and minor rust. We gladly provide car fax at no charge to all our valued customers. Sometimes some of the older cars may have had a minor accident. We are always more than happy to give a free test drive, please call ahead and make an appointment so we can make sure your dream car is ready for you so you don't have to wait. We offer extended warranties on all of our cars. Please contact me anytime, my name is Robert ( owner ), and Ill be glad to help!!

Mr Brown

by from bronx,ny |

This is a family Business were you can go and buy a nice car for a low price. when you go to supercar motor you will get the best deal of your life. Robert is one of the best dealer of all time, He knows what people want in a used or a new car. Please come and check out what supercar has for you. This is my second car from supercar motor, and I am very happy with the price and the deal. I will tell my friend and coworker about this place. Thank you for your excellent consumer service you provide while purchasing my new car. You guys are great'