Hendrick MINI

7036 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

Dream Car

by from Charlotte,NC |

Saw someone driving a Mini in my neighborhood and was intrigued by its shape and size. I knew I wanted a small car but not one that I felt claustrophobic in. When I finally found time to visit the Hendrick mini dealership, I met Cody, a kind salesman there. He gave me information about the different model types and each of their features. He was professional and knowledgeable and I will definitely consider purchasing a cooper in the future.

Wonderful Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I went with my sister to look at the Mini Countryman and was pleasantly surprised that the salesman, Cody, was knowledgeable and professional in his manner and was not pushy. Not only did she purchase the vehicle but I think I will consider one as well. Great Experience with Cody and the staff as well.

Great Salesman

by from Matthews, NC |

Cody was absolutely the best salesman of cars I have ever met. He has knowledge of the cars and I would recommend him to anyone planning on purchasing a Mini.

Joshua Richardson in Service is AMAZING!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Impressed by Joshua Richardson's awareness of details, suggestions and follow through. He spotted ways to improve MINI's operation & aesthetics-went with them,and thrilled! He even RESOLVED an unrelated issue for a friend's MINI just by my asking. J's "post-work" call was awesome too. It's clear Joshua knows his brand inside/out...he's now my GO-TO (& new friend) in Service which I have found to be an excellent Dept. Giving Hendrick a huge "thank you" for hiring JOSHUA RICHARDSON!!!

Love my new MINI!!!!!

by from Chapin, SC |

INCREDIBLY AWESOME - that is how I would describe my experience at Hendrick MINI!!!!!! I was looking to purchase my first MINI and wanted to trade in my Range Rover Sport. I emailed them and was immediately contacted by Naomi Farley. Naomi is phenomenal!!! She was helpful, friendly, accommodating, but not pushy. She walked the lot to find the perfect volcanic orange MINI for me, arranged a test drive and then had her ready on short notice the next Saturday (complete with the new wheels I wanted). I felt like we had been friends forever. Hendrick MINI also gave me the best trade-in which beat other dealers that I contacted that offered to buy my former vehicle for cash! I will have to drive 2 hours for service as there is not a closer dealer to my home, but it's worth it! The entire staff at this dealership was super helpful and friendly (thanks to Dustin Johnson, Patrick and Ashley in the reception area).

The best dealership I've worked with!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Hendrick Mini has been the best dealership I've had dealings with for any car I've ever owned. Between my wife and I, we've had four Minis from Hendrick. They're professional, friendly and always willing to go just that little bit further than other dealerships and other brands. Their service department is exactly the same as their front of house too. If you're waiting or picking up a loaner they're quick, informational and friendly. When its time, I'll be back for my next car at Hendrick.

Great space, wonderful customer service

by from Cornelius, NC |

Naomi and Patrick at Hendrick Mini are the best! My purchase of a 2015 Mini went swimmingly. Thanks to everyone there for making this journey quick and painless. Love my MINI!!

Awesome experience at Hendrick MINI with Cody!!

by from Tega Cay, SC |

I had the very best experience with Hendrick MINI and our Motoring Advisor Cody Martyna. We've had the pleasure of working with this dealership initially through the Service Department when we moved into the Charlotte area already owning a MINI. Hendrick MINI is top notch and then we ordered our 2nd custom built MINI with Cody. Cody did an AWESOME job keeping me informed with the status on a regular basis as we waited for it to arrive from the UK. Cody is a joy to work with and provided the very best in customer service - always with a smile on his face! I could tell Cody loves the MINI brand and as a customer, this energy is contagious! He goes out of his way and above & beyond what I would've expected so he far exceeded my expectations. I look forward to a continued positive relationship with Cody & Hendrick MINI - I couldn't be happier!!

I love my new Mini!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

In the past, I have purchased vehicles that were different makes and models. Purchasing a vehicle from Hendrick Mini was the most positive car buying experience that I have ever had!!! I don?t know how else to explain this other than this analogy. I go to Wal-Mart to purchase groceries because I need to. I go to Trader Joes, Whole Foods and The Fresh Market because I want to. The level of customer service that you receive at the more upscale grocery stores is the very same as the level of customer service that you receive at Hendrick Mini and especially with Logan Britt. Since I have not ever had a Mini before, I was not sure about the lights on the dash and what they represent. Logan is just a text, e-mail or phone call away, if ever I have a question about my Mini. My car was purchased in January of this year. In April I received a Happy Birthday text and in May a Happy Mother?s day text. I am amazed that the customer service does not stop once you sign the papers and leave the dealership. This must be what they are referring to as the "Mini Experience."

AWESOME EXPERIENCE, AWESOME CAR

by from Lake Wylie, SC |

Excellent experience buying my daughter's MINI for her birthday. Cody Martyna was patient and thorough answering all our safety questions. He demonstrated a high level of competency and knowledge of the MINI Copper line. Everything from the initial visit to the final stages was streamlined and efficient, and represented what a car buying experience should be from start to finish. I would highly recommend visiting Cody at Hendrick MINI.

Hendrick MINI responded to this review

March 6, 2015

Kimberly, thank you for taking the time to review our team at Hendrick MINI! Cody is a valued part of our team. He is a wonderful Motoring Advisor and always gives all of his clients a true MINI experience, from start to finish. We are so happy that your daughter left with her perfect MINI for her birthday. Thanks again and we can't wait to assist you and your daughter with all MINI-related needs for years to come!