Ferrari Maserati of Central New Jersey

816 U.S. 1, Edison, NJ 08817

New 888-233-6070
Used 855-314-5825
Service 888-893-1819

Incredible used car purchasing experience ever

by from Ardmore, PA |

George Pillajo, I cannot thank you enough for all of your help and patience in working with us to acquire our new 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350. It was a complicated deal with lots of restraints and parameters and you graciously accommodated us on all of them. You were not our first stop unfortunately (what a nightmare of stereotypical car salesmen), but we are so very happy that you were our last! What a beautiful car we ended up with! We did not see the car before we purchased it, but it was in pristine condition and exactly as you described. No wait, it was actually even better, way better! We look forward to a long automotive relationship with you as well. Consider this the absolute best recommendation ever! We are 100% completely satisfied! Once again thank you! And thank you for checking on the books.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Langhorne, PA |

My experience with this dealership was superb right from the get-go. I bought a used BMW750Li, which was is excellant shape. The salesperson, Mr. Konner was a real gentleman. The weather was damp and rainy, and he pulled the car indoors so I can have all the time to inspect the car thoroughly. Couple of weeks later, while I was still educating myself on this car, I noticed that the Spare Tire was completely in a bad shape. I called the salesperson, and without any questions asked, the dealership supplied me with a brand new Tire. I have been to many many dealership the the Tri-State area, but without a doubt, this was the best dealership I visited. I just couldn't find anything negetive. Hope they continue to be the best in the area.