Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

6011 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023

New 888-798-4807
Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

Home of the No Dealer Fee!

great customer service

by from Miramar FL |

Hollywood is a great place to purchase vehicle! They have great deal, no dealer fee. The sales manager was very friendly, the salesmen were very helpful.

BUYING A NEW KIA

by from davie, fl |

Bill and Giannia were great to work with. great customer service, managent was quick a ready to make a deal there was no back in forth they got to my number on the second pencil and an hour and a half later i was driving home my New optima SX

Fast & great assistance

by from Miami, Fl. |

I've stopped by Kia Hollywood just to check out prices and ways of trading in, but in less than 24 hours I am already driving a new Sportage 2014 that looks great besides being very comfortable. The attention was excellent, Mr.Torres Jordan helped me a lot answering all my questions and elucidating my doubts since this is the very first time I am leasing a car (all my cars before had been purchased). I recommend very highly this company. My name is Gerson G. De Souza and I live in Miami, Fl.

Greatest dealership located in Hollywood

by from Hollywood FL |

Hello everyone, what a great day it has been for me when i visited Hollywood kia to shop for a new car. Hollywood kia is the best dealership i ever visited, customer service was great, Facility was very clean and was filled with amazing cars. I loved working with Bill from Hollywood kia who made my day when he helped me get a new CAR!. Bill is an amzing person to do business with. I would strongly recommend you guys to go to Hllywood Kia the best dealership in Hollywood Florida to find the best car with a Great price that you will be satisfy with. I will always visit Hollywood.

Hollywood kia

by from Hollywood , fl |

Torres at Hollywood Kia made my car search very easy, everything was handled very professional and quickly, great customer service, I would defiantly recommend a friend to Hollywood Kia.

Awesome customer service and very sufficient,

by from Hollywood, FL |

Hello! My name is Dominick. Once I got to this dealership I thought I was going to relive my life with the same sob stories of how they have the best cars at the best price like many other dealers claim, but today Hollywood Kia proved me wrong. The process was real quick and easy. Sean made the search for a vehicle real reasonable, that's affordable, and extremely fun! I left the lot with a great car for me on the same day. I would recommend this dealership to many I know or searching for a good car.

Awesome customer service and very sufficient,

by from Hollywood, FL |

fantastic service

by from fort lauderdale, fl |

Isaac was a great representative and he gave me all the choices that fit my budget and test drove several cars and he had so much patients. kelly N.

great service

by from key west, fl |

This is my third car i bought at hollywood Kia. Thanks Carlos Salazar for make me fell confortable. I will continue buying my cars here. Totally recommended.

Great Customer Service.. Made the purchase EASY!

by from Sunrise, FL |

visited the store on July 5, I met Mr. Johnson as I entered and told him what I was looking at purchasing. He then gave me some advice and I took it into consultation. I showed him a car that I was looking at from their other dealership up north in Ft. Pierce, he said that "it could be financed and within your price range for monthly payments". Within 2 days the car was on site in Hollywood, and I drove it and we continued with the formalities. The purchasing went by so quickly, and smoothly, I was shocked at the end of the day. Over all I give Hollywood Kia a great recommendation for anyone who's trying to purchase a vehicle (new or used). I can recall seeing their commercial and I told myself I think I'll get a car from there easier!