Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

2015 KIA SORETO

by from hollywood FL |

MY NAME IS MICHAEL I WENT TO HOLLYWOOD KIA A FEW TIMES NOW GOT A NEW 2015 KIA SORENTO AND PICK UP A USED TRUCK THANKS TO THE HELP OF MY FRIEND CALTON H. SUPER NICE GUY

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from West Park, FL |

Garfield Simpson was very friendly and knowledgeable about the features of the vehicle. He has excellent customer service skills. He was awesome to work with and I would recommend him to my family and friends. Thanks, Mike and Paula

Kare C - Good Experience

by from Hollywood, FL |

My name is Karen. I had a good experience with Bill Davoren. I like the car I purchased. He was very informative and I would recommend Bill to my family and friends.

Thank you bill for your great service (Kisha C.)

by from Tamarac,Fl |

After shopping around I found myself at Hollywood kia where Bill Darvon was my salesman great guy very patient with me answered every question I had ... and offered me some water after all it was a long wait but all worth it I left with a new 2015 Sorrento which love and felt I got great deal . I would recommend my family and friends to buy with bill at Hollywood kia thank you for your great service!

Sold on Hollywood Kia

by from Plantation Florida |

Working with Bill Davoren I was able to get a great deal on my Kia Soul without any hassles. The whole Hollywood Kia team was excellent. I would definitely buy from Bill again and recommend him to my friends and family.

Quick and easy

by from Plantation Florida |

Working with Bill Davoren I was able to get a great deal on my Kia Soul without any hassles. I would definitely buy from Bill again and recommend him to my friends and family.

excellent service

by from hollywood fl |

This dealer is the best . The workers are amazing. the patience they have with each customer and respect is great and they are very honest and they take there time to help you find the best car for myself . I have no complaints at all I will recommend people to this dealer

New Car Thanks

by from coral springs florida |

Came into the buying thing tentative but thanks to hollywood Kia my family and I wont be anymore. Came in and right away the internet sale guy Mr. David asked steven and jeff to help and they did .They both listened to what i had to say and what i wanted and could afford, even once they learned my credit wasn't the best they stayed right with it and eventually made something work, A car i wanted and a price i can afford with hurting my pockets thanks again it was a good experience Jonathan

Smooth Experience!

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

I love my new 2015 Kia Optima! Our salesman, Darren Leslie was extremely knowledgible and pointed us in the right direction with our selection that was a perfect fit for our family. The sales manager, Steve, worked his magic to get me to ?stretch my comfort zone? but when I stretched my personal max, he was respectful and made the deal happen. Everyone was extremely nice and paticent to deal with when we all know that buying a new car can be an all day event while losing a few hairs! There?s no reason to go anywhere else! Excellent service and we?ll definately be back when my husband?s car takes it?s last breath.

Second car I buy with them and could not be happie

by from Hallandale Beach, FL |

This is my second Optima, and I am extremely happy with it. Great customer Service, Garfield Simpson was really helpful explaining to me everything about the car and best payment options.