Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

excellent service

by from Hollywood,fl |

I was very pleased with Hollywood Kia, the was very helpful and knowledgeable.

KIA Hollywood is Great

by from North Miami Beach, FL |

My name is Tom. We just left a Jeep dealership without a deal. All I wanted to do was look at the Kia. No money down, drive away, great salesman and a dealership that is willing to negotiate! maybe that is why they were packed with people. Maybe that is why I drove out of there with a KIA Soul. Bill was our salesperson ans was very attentive to our needs.

Excetional Customer Service

by from Hallandale Beach, FL |

I was very impressed with the customer service at Hollywood Kia. Fabian answered my questions, addressed my concerns and, inevitably, sold me a new Kia Forte.

Efficient

by from Key West, FL |

Hollywood Kia had a wide variety of used cars to chose from. Vladimir called to confirm that the ones I was interested in were still in stock. I told Jeff Duncan exactly what I wanted. He was extremely helpful in making the sales process proceed efficiently and quickly. I would recommend going to see Jeff. --Murrie

INCREDIBLE BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

We did our homework before going in, and Shanel told us to come on in. We were introduced to Gonzalo, who made sure he knew exactly what we wanted and MADE IT HAPPEN! We were so confident that we bought the car that evening, which was actually in Miami, and Gonzalo personally went to inspect and pick it up! Detailed before we got there, he then drove it to the gas station near by to fill it up. GREAT PRICE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND SINCE IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT, GONZALO MADE SURE MY HUSBAND GOT BALLOONS FOR ME!!! I highly recommend Hollywood Kia, and totally recommend seeing Gonzalo!

INCREDIBLE BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Great experience

by from hollywood, fl |

Overall I was really happy with my purchase. I saw great attitude in that dealership and nobody treated anyone bad, It was great for me I had no problems. Great help From Carlos Salazar.

Great service

by from hollywood, florida |

Great Deal Friendly Service

by from Miami, FL |

I'm very happy with my purchase, thank you Gianni.

Amazing experience

by from miami.fl |

Carlos salazar was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. It was my first time buying a car and he went over any questions I had. Before I even test drove the car I was interested in, he went over all of the details as if I bought it already! I would definitely recommend going to see Carlos