Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

good all the way around

by from Miami fl |

They was aware of our whole conversation knew and gave me wonderful responses to all my questions so there was not any confusion and gave me all the facts on the car I even got to drive it before I pulled out the Lott with it I love this car dealership well handled

Excellent Service

by from Hollywood, Fl |

The moment we met with the sales representative, ( whose name i am sorry to say i cannot recall, but is one of the tallest "yardie" i have seen in awhile and by the way owes me Surf n Turf)) he made us feel very welcomed and at ease. Not the tense oh crap kind of feeling one usually gets from a sales rep. Options were explained and discussed. We did not feel rushed or pressured. Humor was exchanged and a great rapport developed. Our Finance manager was very courteous and informative. This was our second encounter with Pablo, who assisted us previously with our daughters first car purchase financing. It was a pleasure dealing with the car buying drama because of these two individuals. Would definitely recommend Hollywood Kia. Donna, David & Naija

Great customer service!

by from Hollywood, FL |

The sales representative explained the different alternatives and options so we could make a decision later on. Then we realized we already got a best deal than anywhere else and were ready to purchase the Kia Optima 2015. Our salesman, Gianni Ladaga, provided excellent customer service, but other members were very polity and helpful throughout the purchase process. I do recommend to stop by this dealer before making any final decision as you might end up as happily surprised as I was.

wonderful service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I had a wonderful car buying experience. Eliran helped me with the purchase of my Ford Expedition. They are honest and helpful.

Be Carefully

by from Key Largo FL |

I bought a 2008 Rav4 around 10 months ago please be careful when buying a used car from here make sure you really check out the vehicle closely and don't assume anything! It did not have a jack I thought all the tires looked the same but I now know they are all different I had the tires rotated and found one inside tread is worn to the point I'm going to have to buy a new one. it was raining when I first looked at it since I lived an hour away it was a few days before I could come back to purchase it then I noticed many scratches and over spray from body work but was pushed into going though with buying it. Yes it was my fault so please check out the vehicle carefully before you sign!!!

by from Miramar, Florida |

The service was professional and friendly. It was stress free and not pressured in buying a car. The manager came and spoke to us about the deal. We would recommend this dealership and consider buying a car from this location in the future.

Awesome Experience

by from Hollywood , Florida |

My experience at Hollywood Kia was awesome. When i entered the dealership i was approach by a very friendly salesman Garfield. Garfield help me out through the process of picking the right vehicle that i was looking for. Then I was help out by a finance representative Pablo. Pablo help me out tremendously with the pricing on the car. So for the first time purchasing a new vehicle my overall experience at Hollywood Kia was Awesome!!! I would definitely recommend Hollywood Kia to anyone. Excellent service and Friendly staff looking forward to keep doing business in the future.

Great Service!!

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

My experience with Hollywood Kia was fantastic! I'm very satisfied with the service and knowledge that my salesman Gonzalo had. I love my car! I strongly recommend Hollywood Kia & Gonzalo's services. Thank for everything guys.

Went to look at a 2007 Frod F150 HD,

by from Florida |

Salesman got the key and the battery was dead, truck would not start. Salesman did not offer to get the jumper out and start the truck. I asked if that was the price of a truck that could not be started and test driven and the salesman said yep and went back into his office, I walked. Would not go back.

Great Service

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Dwayne was friendly, great customer service, got the vehicle at a great price