Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

Hollywood Kia

by from Plantation, FL |

My car buying experience with Hollywood Kia was excellent. Our sales person Sean Emanuel was very helpful, patient and provided us with a great deal. I highly recommend Hollywood Kia and coming to see Sean for excellent customer services.Thank you for making my car shopping experience great!

Stress Free

by from Hollywood, Florida |

I don't get pleasure out of looking for a car it is not fun and kind of a hassle, however we needed a new one as our family is growing went to Hollywood Kia after trying to shop at other dealerships and ended up leasing a 2015 Kia Soul from Antonio Raposo, this young man impressed us with his quick and efficient customer service. It was a busy day at the dealership as it was black Friday and the place was packed! Antonio made us feel as if we were the only customers in the place, his attention to detail and professionalism was top notch! I recommend Hollywood Kia and Antoino! -Talia S.

Freddie is the best!

by from miami, fl |

I HATE dealing with pushy salespeople. And to my surprise, Freddie at Hollywood Kia, was anything but. He seemed more like an adviser than a salesperson. Freddie was straight-forward and pleasant. The sales manager left a little to be desired (hence 4 stars instead of 5), but Freddie and the rest of the team made up for it. Go to Hollywood Kia and ask for Freddie. You'll be glad you did.

Great Experience

by from Miami, FL |

Thanks to Carlos Salazar, I got a Kia Soul at an affordable price, great customer service and information given was clear with no strings attached. I would definitly recommend Kia Hollywood to anyone out there!

hollywood kia

by from Hollywood,FL |

very good dealership, very good employees. did a good job helping me find a good car to drive around in. I would refer this dealership to others.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Miami Gardens, FL |

My name is Sonja Smith & I had a great experience in purchasing my new vehicle from Hollywood KIA. My salesperson, Carlton Hargrove, showed excellent customer service & worked very hard to get me the best deal. I will recommend all I know to the dealership.

awesome customer service

by from miami |

Justin was very helpful and patient with me. I'm like the most picky person ever and he took his time with me and made sure I was happy with the car I chose. We test drove like 4 cars and he was very honest and and informative about everything. He was not pushy or overbearing.he was laid back,personable, and professional. I'm very happy with my car selection. Give Justin a raise! !!! I recommend anyone to shop at Kia in Hollywood and have Justin as your salesman.

excellent overall

by from miami fl |

got a toyota sienna 2013 at hollywood kia.the service was great and the prices were unbeatable.im glad i went to hollywood kia to get my car.

Best Deal in Town

by from Dania, FL |

i walked in and was quickly greeted by a salesman of the name Carlos Salazar. i was looking for something used and he showed me some of the best deals in the lot. when i found what i wanted he gave me a deal of a lifetime. the buying process was pretty smooth also. i would recommend this dealer to anyone out there looking for a vehicle. Great place

Worst Car Buying Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Drove down from Orlando to purchase a used car. Showed up about 7:00pm, while process took about 4 hours to complete. Part of the negotiated price was a second set of keys and all weather mats. The sales associate checked other cars on the lot and couldn't find any. He couldn't get the second set of keys as the manager had already left and we never got the mats. Called several times and spoke to multiple people and never received what was promised. Added to that it was only two days after getting the car I had to take it into the shop for repairs. The service manager up in Orlando said that it look like they didn't even look as though they never serviced the car. And I still can't get a call back from Hollywood Kia. Poor customer service. I don't even care that I won't get what was promised I just want to be treated with respect. Poor form.