Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

6011 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023

New 888-798-4807
Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

Home of the No Dealer Fee!

great experience

by from miami, fl |

Great experience got my dream car low milage. Worked with a great representative

great experience

by from miami, fl |

No Hassle Car Buyng

by from Sunrise FL |

I went to Hollywood Kia to purchase a used vehicle. The sales staff, Steven Vale and Sam Dilworth, went out of their way to ensure that I got the vehicle I wanted, a Ford Edge, for the price I wanted. Everyone including the General Manager and Finance Team (Phil) worked with me to ensure my budget needs were met. There was no high pressure or games with pricing. At Hollywood Kia, they give you a straight forward, honest approach. Thank you for restoring my faith after several bad experiences with other local dealerships. Thank you.

Happy Buyer

by from Davie, FL |

Even though the hubby loves the thrill, I HATE the back and forth negotiations of buying a new car. I loved my Soul and wanted to reach the 100,000 miles, but due to a growing family, we needed a bigger car. I didn't think we would be able to afford a new car, but Gonzalo and Steve tried their best to make it happen. The owner came out and bent over backwards to accomodate us. I said goodbye to the Soul and hello to a Sorento.

THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from HOLLYWOOD,FL |

By far the best buying experience after shopping around found myself at Hollywood Kia. Great pleasant staff from Spanish front desk girl who was very kind and smiling the hours I was there , My sales lady Melina who was very efficient and had an answer for every questioned I asked made sure I was happy while I waited to get into finance bought me coffee . Phil was also great guy who finance my paper work. Now am a proud Owner of a 14 Kia Soul. Thank you Melina you are awesome!!

Great Service

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Had a great experience at Hollywood Kia. I purchased a Nissan Murano. Enjoying my car. The entire experience went very smoothly. Great customer service. Thank you Barry for all your help. Highly recommend.

Professional

by from Hollywood,FL |

I can be a very difficult shoper. I found Kia to be very professional. I purchased a previously owned Mercedes that I couldn't find a thing wrong with and believe me I did a thorough investigation.Very professional staff. Barry my sales professional was very patience as I went through my routine. As a matter of fact I believe he may have lost a another sale because of me. I never felt one moment of inpatience. Highly recommend Kia as well as Barry.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl |

My overall experience at Hollywood Kia was excellent. My salesperson Melina was very knowledgeable and helpful. She helped the purchase of my car go very smoothly. I got a good deal and love the fact that there is no dealer fee. I would recommend Melina and Hollywood Kia.

Hollywood Kia--a Terrific Place to Buy a Car

by from Hallandale Beach, FL |

Kermitt is a wonderful salesman, both knowledgeable and extremely informative. Hollywood Kia has a full complement of salespeople and a wonderful selection of both used and new cars. This makes one-stop shopping a true pleasure!

Incredible customer service!

by from Davie, FL |

Alex was amazing! He listened to what I needed and was looking for. He answered all of my questions. You could tell he was invested in making sure I walked out satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend that you go see him if you're in the market for a new/used car.