Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

Great Enviroment

by from Miami,FL |

I loved Hollywood Kia. Mr. Carlton Hargrove was a huge help with showing me the right steps to helping me get a car. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Outstanding Service...Love my new Car (KIA OPTIMA)

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

From the moment we walked in, it was nothing but great service. Our Sales Rep Garfield Simpson was the best, very helpful and professional. The process was smooth and they worked with me to provide me with the best offer available. Best dealership I've worked with thus far!!!

Excellent Service

by from Hollywood, Fl |

My husband and I were shopping for cars and were between dealerships. Once I worked with Melina she explained everything in detail and earned my business. I love my Soul!!!!

Great experience

by from Florida |

Great experience my salesperson was Melina very professional she made my shopping experience very pleasant.

Kia Sorento

by from Plantation Florida |

Went in the dealership to gather information on the 2015 Kia Sorento. I was greeted by Melina Moya and was very nice and gave me all the information i needed to make a decision on my purchase. She was so informative that I just had to take the Sorento home with me!! I love my new SUV and and truly a very happy customer!!!

2015 Optima

by from Miami, Fl |

Had a very pleasent shopping experiance. I didnt fell pressured and was treated very alot of respect. My sales person was Ms. Moya, whom is very nice and professional. Enjoying My new Optima!!

great service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I am a returning customer, I bought my first Kia Soul and everybody was nice and helpful. I decided to upgrade my car and traded it in for a 2015 Kia Soul and the experience was the same, very helpful and nice to us, we went on Sunday afternoon and drove we our brand new gorgeous car the same night!

Excellent service!!

by from Miami, Fl |

Purchased a 2010 Lincoln MKX this last Saturday on the 27th. We went to see a 2013 VolksWagon Passat but after seeing we wanted something bigger we went looking at the used car lot. We found something better and price wise was better than elsewhere. Very happy with Sean our sales guy who helped us as well as Emanuel his manager. Easy and smooth transaction. Definitely recommend them!

Super Dealer!!

by from Miramar, Fl |

Hi, it was a pleasure to work with the very knowledgeable staff at Hollywood Kia, we went to have a look and thanks to the great service and prices we left with a brand new Kia Sorento.... Paul and Paula...

Great Buying Experience

by from Hialeah |

This was the first dealership I went to...and the last. Melina was very helpful and knowledgeable. She made the buying process hassel free. I didn't feel pressured and she was super nice! I came in with a price point and she worked me. The staff was super nice and made sure I had all my questions answered, which for me being a first time buyer was very important. Do your research and stand firm on what you want. Overall, I LOVE my new car! Definitely glad I selected Kia!