Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

Excellent service!!

by from Miami, Fl |

Purchased a 2010 Lincoln MKX this last Saturday on the 27th. We went to see a 2013 VolksWagon Passat but after seeing we wanted something bigger we went looking at the used car lot. We found something better and price wise was better than elsewhere. Very happy with Sean our sales guy who helped us as well as Emanuel his manager. Easy and smooth transaction. Definitely recommend them!

Super Dealer!!

by from Miramar, Fl |

Hi, it was a pleasure to work with the very knowledgeable staff at Hollywood Kia, we went to have a look and thanks to the great service and prices we left with a brand new Kia Sorento.... Paul and Paula...

Great Buying Experience

by from Hialeah |

This was the first dealership I went to...and the last. Melina was very helpful and knowledgeable. She made the buying process hassel free. I didn't feel pressured and she was super nice! I came in with a price point and she worked me. The staff was super nice and made sure I had all my questions answered, which for me being a first time buyer was very important. Do your research and stand firm on what you want. Overall, I LOVE my new car! Definitely glad I selected Kia!

Great Buying Experience

by from Hialeah |

Freddy from Hollywood Kia!

by from Hollywood, FL |

I had an amazing time picking out a new car at this dealership! The associate Freddy was very knowledgeable and I will definitely recommend to a friend!

Great experience.

by from Miramar, FL |

the purchase/lease was a seamless pocess. We were "in and out" without additional unnecessary delays. Gianni Ladaga was just the type of salesman that I like to deal with...no sweaty palm foolishness and no stuffing the sale down your throat kinda guy and I really appreciate that.

"UNUSUAL HONEST EXPERIENCE"

by from HOLLYWOOD, FL. |

We bought a 2012 Kia Forte and received an Unique experience rarely experienced in the dealerships. Kermitt L. Graham, Our Service Associate and Phil Conley, Our Finance Manager were very patient and Honest with Us. They answered all My questions and made Me feel comfortable in the buying process.Thank You to Both and the Manager of Hollywood Kia, I am sorry for not remembering Your Name. Have A Blessed Holiday Season !!! Myriam,Ken, Eugene

Smoth & Easy and Hollywood Kia!

by from Hollywood, Florida |

After going to another dealership on 441 just North of the 595 and being so turned off and disgusted by how we were treated we walked out and went to Hollywood Kia. It was black Friday the show room was packed! Mr. Antonio Raposo walked up to us and greeted us as if we were the one people in the room. His clam demeanor and professionalism is by far the best we have ever experienced. He didn't seemed over whelmed with everything else going on around he was just focused on us. He explained everything we asked in detailed and knew his product well. It was so great to deal with someone who didn't have to go and check back on every question we asked, Antonio is a true asset to Hollywood Kia!

Purchased a Certified Pre-Own Vehicle

by from Hollywood, Florida |

Thanks to Kermitt, i walked out with my Certified Pre-Owned Kia Sorento. I had gone to a couple of other dealerships before Hollywood Kia and no one was able to help me. Hollywood Kia was the only dealership that listened to what i wanted and needed and helped me instead of trying to put me in a new car of their choosing. I never expected i would be able to walk out with the car i got, a 2011 Kia Sorento . The process was very fast and the staff very friendly. I felt like they cared and truly helped me get the deal i needed. I will definitely recommend Hollywood Kia to friends and family.

Hollywood Kia

by from Plantation, FL |

My car buying experience with Hollywood Kia was excellent. Our sales person Sean Emanuel was very helpful, patient and provided us with a great deal. I highly recommend Hollywood Kia and coming to see Sean for excellent customer services.Thank you for making my car shopping experience great!