Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

Great service!!!

by from Miami, Florida |

Bill was awesome. Negotiated a great deal for me! Will def recommend this place to any one looking to buy a new or used car! Thanks Reshma

Excellent Service

by from Miami, FL |

I was impressed with Fabian our salesman. He helped me get a good price. I shopped around at first but I was so happy with Fabian the way he treated me and how he worked with me on the price. Great customer service. I will be coming back to Hollywood Kia. Mario

Great Selection

by from Miami, FL |

My name is Ashley and I bought a BMW. Fabian was my salesperson and he showed me several cars that fit my budget. He took his time helping me select the perfect car. I just had to have my car. Hollywood Kia has great service and a selection.

Enjoying my Car

by from Hollywood, FL |

I bought a used Lexus at Hollywood Kia. Fabian was my salesman who was patient and informative. I got a great deal on my car.

Love My Car and Hollywood Kia

by from Hollywood, FL |

Thank you Hollywood Kia and Fabian for helping me buy my Infiniti! Fabian took his time and wasn't pushy. Everyone was really nice.

Great service, great car!!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

My wife was thinking about getting a new car for a while. After reviewing several models, she kept on coming back to the Kia Optima. Since we had never owned a Kia, we just googled for the Kia dealer closest by our house, which turned out to be Hollywood Kia. They already had several positive reviews, so our expectations were high. But oh man, they definitely got met. Although we had a few options we needed the Optima to have, price was definitely a deal breaker. But not only did we get a great deal on the car we traded in, Gianni Ladaga and Monica Raymonvil, the great sales people we worked with, helped getting us additional rebates. So overall; great service and great price!!! If you are looking for a Kia, we definitely recommend Hollywood Kia.

My 2015 Kia Soul

by from Miramar, FL. |

My name is Paul, and my sales person was Monica, this review is a little late in coming, but found my paper work in my files. Hollywood Kia experience was friendly, courteous and enjoyable. My sales person was new and although new was very professional and knew her stuff. She asked me what I was looking for, I told her was interested in the Soul. Told her my price point, she took me to just what I was looking for. Their finance people went straight to work. Work with my upside down 2010 Kia Sportage and work with my less than stellar credit history. I have been driving my soul for almost two months and love it. Getting great milage, almost dead on what was on the sticker. 22-24 mpg in town, 29-31 mpg on highway.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Miami,FL |

I initially walked in for car service and walked out with a new car.....I'm loving my new 2015 Optima EX. Thanks to Darren and Arthur for making my second purchase a pleasant one.

I bought a Soul Kia

by from Miami Beach, Fla |

Bill was excellent. We had a great time buying our Kia. I appreciated that they took the time to explain each step of the purchase. The coffee was great. We'll be back. Thanks, Josefina Carrillo

Very helpful sales staff especially Bill Davaran

by from Toronto, ontario |

Excellent location, very helpful staff, I liked that the manager showed up while we were in the process of buying the car.