Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

6011 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023

New 888-798-4807
Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

Home of the No Dealer Fee!

Love Hollywood Kia

by from hollywood fl |

Thumbs up to Hollywood Kia I was looking for a used car, dealership was recommended by a friend who bought a car there the day before. Walked in was greeted by Steven told him what I was looking for, he showed me their inventory, he was very patient while I check out each car, he answered every question I had in detail and worked hard on getting me the best price. I am very satisfied with the car there was only one issue and they worked very hard to get it fixed. I would recommend this dealership they have great prices, their cars are certified used cars and they try and work with you even if you have not so great credit.

Love Hollywood Kia

by from hollywood fl |

the BEST

by from fort lauderdale fl |

randy and ricky were the best sales man ever. very informative and gave us a great deal on my 2014 kia soul + fully loaded! go see him! also the Genral managers are very nice as well as financing. i loved it - Jennifer

Mrs. Rashidah Jones

by from Ft Lauderdale, Fl |

I went to purchase a car and was pleasantly surprised! Carlos Salazar was an excellent salesman & he went the extra mile to find me the vehicle I wanted. The price was also in my range! I would highly recommend this dealership.

Perfect Car!

by from Hollywood, Florida |

I loved Hollywood Kia, they were super supportive and helped me find my perfect car with amazing mileage.

Excellent Job Torres

by from Hollywood, Florida |

I love that Torres work hard to have me approve he was very on top of what he was doing. He knows exactly what needs to be done and, also takes the time out to listen to what I was telling him about my credit. Torres did my paper work fast and effective he welcome me like I was a family to them.This is why I would recommend them to my coworkers and friends 2 thumbs up to Hollywood Kia and Torres.

Willing to deal. Flexible and accommodating.

by from Miami, FL |

Willing to deal. Flexible and accommodating. Our salesperson Jonathan Gomez did everything to meet our budget and helped us expedite the process. No frills & no fuzz. He even went out of his way to assist us even with the car insurance. He made sure everything is taken cared of and when we came back the car is ready to drive out. Will buy again from this dealer.

My 2014 Kia

by from Weston, Fl |

My experience with the salesperson was excellent, he name as Mayz Velasquez, she wax very knowledgeable about the car. She knew what we were looking for and showed us the right Kia. This was our first experience in dealing with KIA and it won't be out last time. Everyone was very helpful including the finance manager. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a car. Thanks again Hollywood Kia.....

Smooth Transaction

by from Lauderhill, FL |

My name is Clinton and my salesperson was Edward Johnson. The price and the service was right for me and I will recommend this dealership to others!

Very good experience

by from Hollywood, FL |

I came in with my friend to help her buy a car. First we were helped by Ricky, who was very nice and helpful with showing the car and its features to my friend and made her feel very comfortable throughout the whole buying process. Then we dealt with then financial part with Phil, who was great and very knowledgeable and made everything very easy for her, a first time buyer, to understand. Overall great experience. They were both great and very polite, and I'd recommend them to people looking to buy cars.