Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

im Kia Optima

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

this was my first time buying a new car, my very own new car and Mr. Phil (cant remember his last name) and Mr. Carlton Hargrove made this experience pretty good....smooth, friendly, determined. The three words that can describe my experience with them. Thank you and I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!

Great Experience!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

We purchased a car the other day from Sean Emanuel at the Hollywood Kia! Sean was great and we had an overall positive experience. Sean was very patient and helpful. I highly recommend Sean to others and look forward to doing business with him again in the future. Thank you!

Great Experience!!!

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Awesome Customer service

by from Miami, FL |

After going to MANY dealerships i began to lose hope, Until i drove from Miami to holly wood. Overall the experience was awesome and i drove my car home the same day. They gave me a great price and a good deal!!!

A+ to Hollywood Kia

by from Hollywood Fl. |

I was looking to purchase a certified pre owned vehicle. From the moment we stepped on the lot me and my father were greeted by freddy, and in the time we were there he was incredibly informative, respectful, and overall straightforward. These qualities are key to making any car buying experience a great one. THANK YOU FREDDY & HOLLYWOOD KIA!

Amazing!!!

by from Miami,FL |

My first car buying experience was a great one. Hollywood Kia made the process easy & simple. My sales Kermitt was very patient with me while i looked for thee perfect car, which he picked out. The staff was so helpful and welcoming to me and my family. I walked away with a brand new hyundi.

Great dealer, no hassel.

by from Miramar, Fl. |

The staff was very informative and helpful. They found the perfect car for me and helped meet at the right price. A big thanks to Gianni and Glen. Jason D. 2015 White Optima SX-T

Great buying experience even with bad credit

by from Hollywood , Fl |

Great Experience , Great Sales person Steven Vale got me in a car even with bad credit. Now im on my in a new car and repairing my credit.

They do not negotiate on price or financing.

by from hollywood fl |

WENT TO BUY A USED CAR AT THIS DEALERSHIP FOR ABOUT 25-26K. MY CREDIT ISN'T VERY GOOD BUT I HAD A BIG DOWN PAYMENT. BOTTOM LINE THEY WOULDNT BUDGE FROM THE FACTORY STICKER ONE PENNY. SECONDLY THEY WANTED SUCH A HIGH MONTHLY PMT AND THE INTEREST RATE WAS SO HIGH IN THE END I WOULD HAVE PAID DOUBLE THE STICKER FOR THE CAR BY THE END OF THE LOAN WENT TO ANOTHER DEALER THAT WAS WILLING TO WORK WITH ME AND MY PMT WAS $100 LESS AND RATE WAS HIGH BUT STILL LOWER THAN THESE GUYS FOR THE SAME EXACT VEHICLE! MAKE SURE TO SHOP AROUND. THESE GUYS ARE VERY HIGH AND DONT NEGOTIATE TO MAKE A DEAL HAPPEN.

Happy costumer

by from Deerfield beach,fl |

I had a really good experience in the purchse of my vehicle. Prices are accurate, no dealer fee and finance for everybody no matter credit. Thaks Carlos Salazar for the time he spend with me and his knowlegde. Recommended to anybody.