Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

My First Car

by from Hollywood, Fl |

Thank you Fabian Elmes and Hollywood Kia for helping me buy me first car! I love my Beetle Convertible. Fabian made me feel comfortable about buying my first car. He really took his time with me picking out the car and helping me with the price. Julianna

Quick and Hassle Free Purchase

by from Hollywood, Fl |

My name is Maria and I went with my son, Jonah, to buy a car he saw online. Our salesperson, Fabian, was very knowledgeable and with his help we ended up buying a better car for the same price. I would totally recommend Hollywood Kia and Fabian to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Going Green

by from Miami, FL |

I bought a Hyundai Sanata hybrid at Hollywood Kia. Fabian Elmes was my salesman. He was very helpful. I got a great deal. No pressure sales tactics. Michael

Kermitt is the best salesman ever!!!

by from Hollywood, Fl |

Overall great service from everyone at Hollywood KIA but hands down Kermitt was the man! My wife and I had a bad experience with another dealer the same day that we met Kermitt. From the first second he was truthful and honest, which is extremely hard to find nowadays in a salesman. Igal also was a huge help. They were definitely a great duo. My wife and I were able to walk out with the car and payments we wanted. If you're shopping for a vehicle I recommend going to Hollywood Kia and speak to Kermitt Graham. You will not be disappointed!!

Awesome New Car

by from Lake Worth, FL |

Hollywood Kia made my new car buying experience awesome. Bill Davoren was great and informative regarding the new car and its features. I would positively recommend this dealership to everyone. Thank you again.

Excellent store

by from Miami, FL |

Freddy Highsmith provided me with excellent customer service. He gave me a good deal on the 2012 Kia Forte I purchased. He made everything clear and easy for me I understand. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Easy, Quick, and Good Price

by from Davie, FL |

I came to Hollywood Kia just to take a look at a car I might be interested in buying but after being there for 20 minutes I found myself making an offer on a car. The car was used and in great condition. I had been shopping for a certain car and there price was so low and we cut a deal to make it even lower I couldn't walk away without the car. I worked with salesman Freddie Highsmith the experience was quick and easy. They even threw some gas in the car too.

Quick, Easy, and Good Prices

by from Davie, FL |

I came to Hollywood Kia just to take a look at a car I might be interested in buying but after being there for 20 minutes I found myself making an offer on a car. The car was used and in great condition. I had been shopping for a certain car and there price was so low and we cut a deal to make it even lower I couldn't walk away without the car. I worked with salesman Freddie the experience was quick and easy. They even threw some gas in the car too.

2015 Kia Optima

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

was truly impressed the way my son and I were treated by Melina and the managers at Hollywood Kia. As a Women is very overwhelming purchasing a car. However, Melina and the staff at Hollywood Kia made it very easy and comfortable experience. My son is a proud owner of a Brand New Optima.

Very Happy Customer

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Extremely happy with my Kia Forte. I was impressed how professional and knowledgeable my sales person was. I had the pleasure in working with Melina. She offered me both options of Leasing and purchasing. I understood my options and and I know I got a really great deal.