Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

New 888-798-4807
Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

Great experience

by from west palm beach,fl |

Both Carlos Salazar and Kevin were extremely helpful and friendly! I had a great experience and would recommend this dealership to anybody and everybody looking for a car!

Great Service!

by from Plantation, FL |

Exceptional customer service and overall experience. Sales Representative Sean was very helpful, knowledgable and nice. He was able to answer all my questions and was very patient while I considered my options.

excellent service

by from Hollywood,fl |

I was very pleased with Hollywood Kia, the was very helpful and knowledgeable.

My sales rep and finance Rep better than yours

by from Pembroke Park, fl |

My experience was enjoyable one. My sales Rep Jeffrey was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I decided to purchase. Jeffrey took me on a test drive in my (now) new vehicle. Once that part was complete he introduce me the finance guy Phil. He was very straight forward and kept me laughing throughout the process. When I recommend someone I will be sure to tell them to go see Jefferey and Phil.

my wonderful experience at kia

by from Hollywood, florida |

My experience was very educational I never knew Kia industry was so competitive with all the top makes and model in the car world... Torres Jordan educated me on the mpg,The handle and overall the style and body shape of Kia... He answered all my question to a Tee never put to much pressure on me he just schooled me about how great it would be to own a Kia... Thanks again what a wonderful experience..

KIA Hollywood is Great

by from North Miami Beach, FL |

My name is Tom. We just left a Jeep dealership without a deal. All I wanted to do was look at the Kia. No money down, drive away, great salesman and a dealership that is willing to negotiate! maybe that is why they were packed with people. Maybe that is why I drove out of there with a KIA Soul. Bill was our salesperson ans was very attentive to our needs.

Excetional Customer Service

by from Hallandale Beach, FL |

I was very impressed with the customer service at Hollywood Kia. Fabian answered my questions, addressed my concerns and, inevitably, sold me a new Kia Forte.

Efficient

by from Key West, FL |

Hollywood Kia had a wide variety of used cars to chose from. Vladimir called to confirm that the ones I was interested in were still in stock. I told Jeff Duncan exactly what I wanted. He was extremely helpful in making the sales process proceed efficiently and quickly. I would recommend going to see Jeff. --Murrie

INCREDIBLE BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

We did our homework before going in, and Shanel told us to come on in. We were introduced to Gonzalo, who made sure he knew exactly what we wanted and MADE IT HAPPEN! We were so confident that we bought the car that evening, which was actually in Miami, and Gonzalo personally went to inspect and pick it up! Detailed before we got there, he then drove it to the gas station near by to fill it up. GREAT PRICE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND SINCE IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT, GONZALO MADE SURE MY HUSBAND GOT BALLOONS FOR ME!!! I highly recommend Hollywood Kia, and totally recommend seeing Gonzalo!

INCREDIBLE BUYING EXPERIENCE