Hollywood Kia @ Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

Used 877-550-9628
Service 888-826-6102

First car buying experience

by from Miramar, Fl |

My first car buying experience went wonderful. I want to specially thank Freddie Highsmith for being a great sales associate, and taking time out on his birthday to come in a close the deal. Thank you once again for giving me a very good experience.

Great Experience

by from North lauderdale, fl |

I have not been in the car market for years so the total experience is a scarey experince overall, but I must say buying a car at Hollywood Kia was one of the best shopping experiences I have had. My sales person was Garfield and from the first day I came to look around he was very helpful and courteous to me and listen to all i desired in my car shopping experince. The first day I went i was just looking not sure what i wanted in a car or if i even wanted a Kia, but after driving it i was sole but I had to think about it Garfield gave me his card as I said i need to think about it he did not hassle me nor make me feel like I waisted his time. I came back on 12/6/14 to actually buy the car and I have never felt so welcomed and at home my finance guy was the best finance guy i ever dealt with as well very personable and accomadating those two guys made my experience great. Thank you

Friendly Service

by from Hollywood |

I came in for an early lease termination. Melina was extremely helpful and patient. She worked hard to put me into the car I really wanted at a lower price than I had been paying. Great service!

finest dealership

by from miramar,fl |

Hollywood kia is one of the finest dealerships I have visited and Carlos Salazar is the most pleasant person I have made a deal with. He has a very genuine demeanor and I appreciate his dedication to making sure that I was satisfied with the deal. There was absolutely zero pressure to make the sale and I cannot imagine a more comfortable first time car-buying experience. The next time I purchase a vehicle or if any friends of mine are looking for a car, I will make sure to recommend Carlos Salazar.

Easiest Purchase Ever

by from Hollywood, FL |

My name is Kyle and I bought a Ford Escape. Fabian and Freddie were very helpful. We got a deal on our trade and a good price on our Ford Escape. I recommend both of them.

Best car buying experience ever !!!

by from Lauderhill,fl |

Buying my car was very easy and my salesman mad me feel real comfortable with buying from the dealership. Thank you Kermitt G.

Right Payment

by from Hollywood, FL |

My name is Oscar and I bought a Kia Soul at Hollywood Kia. Fabian did a great job at getting me the right payment. I'm very happy with my payment.

Kia on the Go

by from Hollywood, FL |

My name is Shirley and bought a Kia Forte and it was certified. Fabian Elmes was so helpful with taking our trades and getting us a great deal! I recommend Fabian and Hollywood Kia!

My First Car

by from Hollywood, Fl |

Thank you Fabian Elmes and Hollywood Kia for helping me buy me first car! I love my Beetle Convertible. Fabian made me feel comfortable about buying my first car. He really took his time with me picking out the car and helping me with the price. Julianna

Quick and Hassle Free Purchase

by from Hollywood, Fl |

My name is Maria and I went with my son, Jonah, to buy a car he saw online. Our salesperson, Fabian, was very knowledgeable and with his help we ended up buying a better car for the same price. I would totally recommend Hollywood Kia and Fabian to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.