California Auto Connection

California Auto Connection

10900 McKinley Hwy, Osceola, IN 46561

Used 877-493-5577

Come see why people say California Auto has the cleanest and best priced inventory in Michiana! Visit us Today

Terrible Service

by from Michiana, IN |

Went and looked at the recently added Ford Escape thats on the lot currently. Took it home and test drove it. The right front brake would rub when the brakes heated up, there was a knocking noise back by the trunk, and a whistle when traveling over 60 on the highway. Asked the manager to fix those and we would purchase it, he said there was nothing wrong when there definitely was. Very disappointed with the customer service.

May 10, 2014

This Ford Escape has only 62k miles. When we got it in both front rotors and front pads were replace ( brand new ) Rear brakes were brand new..After test driving it with this customer in the car , I heard the noise and a rattle in the rear tailgate area. After a few hours, we fixed the rear hatch.Like a lot of Escapes the plastic trim was making a squeaking sound (fixed it ).After another test drive still hearing what sounded like brake noise, we removed front and rear wheels to check brakes. Upon inspection we found a plastic shield that covers the rear shock . It had came loose and was rubbing the rear tire (fixed it. Not the brakes, a shield. As far as the whistle, every Ford Escape I've driven has some wind noise. Its the way there built. If was a easy fix Id gladly fix it. Im sorry this lady wasn't happy. She had the vehicle over night and wanted to keep it again . I told her we had no money down and lots of other interested customers. This will make someone a real nice SUV. 2009 Ford Escape only 60k , 4 wheel drive, sunroof , V6 ..only $13,998..clean car fax.. and ready to go.. Thanks Charlie.

Great Service, Quality Cars

by from Elkhart, IN |

I couldn't be happier with my experience. It has been 4 years since i bought my car and they still continue to provide excellent service. I purchased a warranty with my car and if there is ever any mechanical issue theyaddress it promptly. They were so helpful that my husband decided to purchase his cat from them too. Would recommend to anyone!

STAY AWAY!

by from Granger IN |

Purchased an auto there and it soon began leaking oil. They "fixed" it but ignored the real problem of a broken axle to make sure the warranty period was over before we found the real problem. Our mechanic told us that there was no way they didn't know that the axle was broken when they 'fixed' the oil leak. It took them over 2 weeks to "fix" it. Cost us over $900 to fix something that should have been covered by thier warranty. When we talked to the owner about the issue he started screaming, no discussion, just screaming on his part. It started as a very calm discussion and quickly escalated to irate screaming. NEVER AGAIN!

January 22, 2014

My name is Charlie. Saying we ignored the real problem is not true. Our service department removed both axles to repair the seal leak. The axles were in good condition at that time.If they were defective at that time , I can assure you we would not have installed them back. If the customer would have brought it back to us, we would of fixed it. That never happen. Plus who ever charged this customer $900.00 to fix this problem, charged them 3 times what it should of cost. Id get a different mechanic ! We sell used vehicles . They break sometime. This customer had a warranty and for some reason they didn't want to use it.

Go Somewhere else!!

by from Mishawaka Indiana |

Stay away from California Auto connection! I purchased a car from them a few months ago and they promised to fix the radio and remote start in 2 to 3 days. After 5 weeks of calling a few times a week they replaced the radio with a junk yard radio (which only lasted a month before it stopped working) And its been four months now and they still have not fixed the remote start, Everytime I call the manager Justin Crook is very rude and unhelpful. He'll tell you anything just to make a sale,

January 22, 2014

My name is Charlie. I manage the sales department. Jason Crook hasn't worked here since last May 2013. I started in June. I've never heard from this customer about this problem. I would be more than glad to try to make it right. They can call me at 574 674 4190...

Perfect service

by from Michigan |

A really awesome dealer with a fair price and the car is in a good condition. Both of the dealer Chris and Justin are really nice.

Finally a honest dealer!!

by from Mishawaka IN |

I went to California Auto and had the best car buying expreience ever! Justin and Chris have to be the most honest guys they treated us so well and gave us such a fair deal. I can truly say it was a blessing dealing with California Auto and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great used car at honest prices!