Jensen Mazda Subaru

(4.4) 5.0 16 Reviews

3909 Stadium Dr, Sioux City, IA 51106

helpful, professional, determined but not pushy

by from Pender Nebraska |

Doug Inlay was helpful and determined to try to get me into the used jeep I wanted to purchase. They tried everything they could but due to our finances and trade in it was not possible. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone and hope to be able to go back and purchase what I want when possible. Very clean and comfortable.

Good overall experience!

by from Larrabee IA |

This was my first foray into a car dealership to buy a new car and I was not looking forward to the experience. However, meeting Ray Aubele and doing business with him was an unexpected pleasure. I had many, many questions, but Ray was very patient and thoroughly explained the process. I did not feel rushed into a decision and felt that Ray helped me find just the right car for my needs. When my new car arrived, Ray spent a lot of time driving with me to be sure I understood all the new technology included with my new Forester. I appreciated this attention at the time, but especially now that I am operating my Subaru Forester . . . thanks a lot, Ray!!

May 3, 2016

Thanks, Mary Ann...I will make sure Ray sees this review. And we do appreciate you sharing your good experience. So nice to see you again-jh

Subaru Forester

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I've never bought a new car before. Troy Fuller made the whole process so painless! I never felt pressured or pushed. I feel he worked hard to give me the best deal on the vehicle I wanted. I will recommend Troy to anyone looking to buy a car from a straight shooting salesperson. I would encourage anyone to check out this dealership if you are looking to buy a car you won't be sorry you did!

April 20, 2016

Thank you so much....I will make sure Troy sees this review. He's our Subaru manager and always makes it worthwhile for our Sioux Falls customers to make the short trip to Sioux City. We especially appreciate your business.

Outback 2016

by from Wagner, SD |

Best car buying experience we have ever had! No high pressure salesman!

March 30, 2016

We are thrilled that you are thrilled! Thanks again for your business, and for sharing your experience.

Mazda CX5

by from Wayne, NE |

Wanda was fantastic! Car "shopping" is not my favorite but she made this experience informative as well as fun! She is awesome! My car drives like a champ; looking forward to my Mazda miles ahead!

March 14, 2016

Dear CW, Thank you so much for taking time to give your very positive feedback. I will make sure Wanda sees this ASAP. She will be thrilled! Thanks again for your business ... much appreciated.

Great place to purchase vehicle

by from Sioux city, Iowa |

Nice people to work with and hassle free, worked with me for 2 days on getting me into right car

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. Our goal is to make the buying process a positive one...and we appreciate you sharing your experience.

nice place

by from milford Ia. |

easy to talk to, got all we wanted but auto headlites

April 8, 2016

We appreciate your review and your business. Thanks again.

Great experience

by from Sioux City, IA |

Had a great experience buying our Subaru Outback. No pressure. The worked within the outline I provided. Good job Wanda.

January 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the excellent review. Wanda appreciates you taking time to post about the great experience you had at Jensen. We appreciate your business!

I am very satisfied with Jensen Subaru

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

My experience with Kari Ann at Jensen Subaru was great. She was very accommodating, easy, and friendly to deal with. Would recommend her, (them) to anyone. We traded a 2015 Outback which was hit by a deer for a 2016 Outback, I am very satisfied with the trade price.

Good Experience

by from Homer, NE |

Saturday I purchased the 3rd vehicle in three years from the Jensen family of dealerships, and the second from Jensen VW. I worked with a young salesman named Michael and he worked his tail off to get me the vehicle that I wanted, even though they did not have one in their inventory. In my one of three visits to the dealership I crossed paths with "Jensen", and he immediately recognized me and asked why I was there and how was my wife whom he had meet before. Jensen Is active in his business and genuine about appreciating our business. I highly recommend this dealership.