Jensen Subaru

(3.0) 4 Reviews

3909 Stadium Dr, Sioux City, IA 51106

Great Buy!!

by from Sioux City, Ia |

Raymond A was very helpful. I got the car I wanted, at the price I could afford, financing on the spot and drove off the lot in one afternoon. I am more then pleased with my new car--Thanks Guys!!

I cannot recommend this dealership

by from Sioux City, IA |

I purchased a used vehicle from Jensen Dealerships of Sioux City. Salesman indicated that the used car was a recent trade and that the dealership had I checked the car thoroughly regarding a general inspection, maintenance, and for any mechanical flaws. Two weeks after I purchased the vehicle a part needed to be replaced so I took it in to the service department at Jensen. After the initial discussion with the service manager I found out that the vehicle had never been checked by the service department at Jensen motors. The service manage said and I quote, "Another one that wasn't checked." BUYER BEWARE

Boisterous Employees

by from Sioux City, IA |

Came in to get vehicle serviced, and while waiting, I got a chance to observe some aspects of the employees. While wasting time, and walking the lot, two employees came outside with customers, and saw that a vehicle they had parked was hitting another. Both vehicles were in their used inventory. When this occurred, both employees were cursing explicit words, and made sure his customers never spoke of the incident. There was clearly visible damage, and I doubt any action was taken. Customer beware, the employees at this dealership do not seem professional, nor courteous. Otherwise, facilities were clean, and the displays of cars is average, but customer parking is tight. Service department displayed excellent customer service, but average repairs.

helpful, professional, determined but not pushy

by from Pender Nebraska |

Doug Inlay was helpful and determined to try to get me into the used jeep I wanted to purchase. They tried everything they could but due to our finances and trade in it was not possible. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone and hope to be able to go back and purchase what I want when possible. Very clean and comfortable.