Open Road Mazda Morristown

108 Ridgedale Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960

New 888-803-0463
Used 888-716-1950
Service 877-208-7187

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.

Went in for ONE car and I left with TWO!!

by from Long Valley, NJ |

I went in for one car and left with two, THAT is how good Open Road Mazda of Morristown is. I LOVE my new car and the experience that came with it, all thanks to Mahek and Justin! From the first handshake to the last hug, Mahek and Justin were absolute pleasures to work with. I was looking to do a trade in, and after a horrible experience at the Flemington Mazda, I had little to no faith for Mazda. I am blessed to have walked into that dealership and had the opportunity to work with Mahek; his knowledge of cars and persona made the first portion of the process a pleasure. When it came time to talk numbers, Justin went above and beyond to get us to our price range. The time I spent in Open Road felt more like I was at a friend's home and not at a dealership. While everyone at the dealership is professional, the overall tone was welcoming and laid back. I am actually looking forward to getting my car serviced to see everyone again and did I mention that I absolutely LOVE my car and the 40 miles to the gallon gas situation?! THANK YOU MAHEK AND JUSTIN!!! :-)

Absolutely the WORST experience I have EVER had!

by from Springfield, NJ |

Going to buy a Jeep, or really any vehicle should be an experience that leaves you feeling better than before you experienced it. These guys, the Sales Manager Omar included not only were hostile but quite obnoxiously yelled at me when I just asked about the Accident on the Car fax that they did not disclose till I arrived. Worse still was his telling my friend who joined me to look at cars that he was not the buyer and that he could leave the facility. Thank GOD there are so many dealerships grouped around these guys because I took my money and bought from one up the street. DO NOT buy from them, there are so many placed to purchase a vehicle that you really dont want to tie yourself these angry charlatans.

online car purchase

by from washington dc |

I purchased a 2014 mazda sight unseen via the internet. This can be difficult with a used car - but Chris Delsordi with Open Road Morristown has it dialed in. He was excellent - ran an honest, transparent and efficient process. Very happy with the car - it's exactly as Chris represented it. Exactly.

The Premier Mazda Dealership in NJ

by from Long Valley, NJ |

Words can not begin to describe the amazing experience I had on 5/9/15. I had the pleasure of working with Mahek who carried himself with the utmost respect and professionalism and is one of the sole reasons that I am sitting in a brand new 2016 CX5. His friendly demeanor really helped keep my at ease, and not once, did I feel at all nervous. His knowledge on all of the cars was unparalleled. He also wanted to know my story, more about myself, which was very important to me. I was not just a number in his eyes, I was a friend. When it came time to purchase, Justine stepped into the picture as well as Michael, and I now know why the entire open road mazda of morristown takes it to the next level vs all of the other dealerships I have visited, namely Nyack and Flemington. Management is top notch and their sole objective was to make sure I was happy, that I had no questions left unanswered, and if there was anything I needed, they made sure to make it happen. Between Mahek, Justine, and Michael...I was smiling throughout the entire process, felt relaxed, and practically forgot that I was sitting inside a dealership. It felt like a home. If there was one thing that I was disappointed in.......was that I did not visit open road mazda in morristown first!!! For any of you interested in a Mazda, please visit this dealership. I can assure you that Mahek, Justine, and Michael will treat you like royalty.

May 13, 2015

Mark, It was so nice to meet you and your wife on Saturday! I am glad that you both had such a great experience here. Welcome to the family! We had a lot of fun with you guys, too. I look forward to seeing you guys when you come for maintenance.

buyer beware

by from kingston ny |

I purchased a used 2012 dodge challenger in April I live in new York so I received a temporary plate with a expiration date of May 6th I called on may 4 to find my status of the plates and the first question I was asked was is the car your everyday driver like if it wasn't don't worry about it then I get a phone call that the plates are on the way ups well when I got the package no plates just a bill for 60 dollars with a message that I was not charged enough for the car. The things you have to watch for are the best price is not available if you want to pay cash or finance from someplace other than them. I ordered a build sheet from dodge and it has the stock sound system when the car listed premium sound it doesn't GO SOMEPLACE ELSE OR MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK

May 13, 2015

I am so sorry to hear about your experience after the sale. I remember how happy you were when you left! I have researched what had occurred and discovered that the plates had actually been overnighted the day before they sent the bill. I had them waive the bill for you. You have a beautiful car and I wish you the best with it! If you would like to dicuss further, please feel free to contact me 973-796-1300 -Justin Patel, GM

best dealership in nj

by from East hanover, nj |

Best dealership in nj. Nicole my sales rep and GM Justin Patel were amazing. I had the best car buying experience with them. WI'll never buy another car from anyone but open road mazda in morristown nj!!!!

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you soon. Stop in for coffee when you are in town! We trust you are enjoying your new car! Justin

great service!

by from Morristown, nj |

Best dealership hands down in North jersey is open road mazda in morristown, nj on ridgedale ave. Nicole the sales rep and the GM Justin Patel took the best care of me. I always dreaded going to dealerships but after my amazing experience with them, I will never buy another car from anyone but them. I highly recommend them because of their excellent customer service, extremely friendly staff and a ton of car options. They made the whole process super easy and even hand delivered the car to my house. Very happy overall!

May 13, 2015

Mariyam, Thank you so much for the great review and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to seeing you and hearing about all the fun experiences in your new Mazda! Justin

Open road mazda does not listen to it's customers

by from morristown, nj |

Went in there for an oil change and tire rotation, specifically asked for both. Only got an oil change after 1 hour 30 minutes of waiting for it.More

May 13, 2015

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I would appreciate an opportunity to look into this, but I need your information to do so. Can you reach out to me at your convenience? 973-796-1300 Ask for Justin Patel or e-mail me at justin.patel@openroad.com. Thank you in advance for taking the time to help me address this

I would by a car from this dealer

by from Bloomingdale NJ |

I went there to see the car, very nice dealership, excellent customer service, no pressure, no tricks, very polite people. My car had a air leak in one of the tires, they fixed it for my while I was test driving their car. Eventually I did not buy a car from them, but I would strongly recommend this place.

Excellent buying experience

by from morristown, NJ |

I haven't purchased a new vehicle in years. I want to assure you that this was the best purchasing experience that I've ever had regarding a new car. From the browsing process thru the sale, financing and delivery it was extremely easy. There was complete transparency and no tactics changed. It was as if I was purchasing this Mazda 6 from family. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and I will be in for service at the Morristown location when the need arises. This vehicle is everything I thought and was promised to me. Thank you all, Mark Shannon

New car purchase

by from Morris Plains, New Jersey |

11/6/14 Just to let you know - I was looking for an SUV for the family, I just happen to see the advertisement for a particular CX-9. I was greeted by a sales associate by the name of Marty. He was calm, cool and collected, but most important - I liked him. He was patient with all my ridiculous questions and was knowledgeable about the car he was selling. I was most satisfied after test driving the car. Marty made the transaction smooth; no sneaky sale tactics, and I was off with my new car. Everyone was courteous and professional. I would recommend visiting this dealer - ZOOM ZOOM!