Open Road Mazda Morristown

108 Ridgedale Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960

New 888-803-0463
Used 888-716-1950
Service 877-208-7187

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.

Kudos to Mazda of Morristown

by from Morristown, NJ |

Kudos to Mazda of Morristown for getting it right. Laid back and friendly enough to provide a comfortable environment. Professional enough to know what they're talking about. I went with my husband last week to look at CX5s. After reading a lot of reviews, we thought it was worth a look. We met Mike who took his time explaining the features to us and letting us take a long test drive. He was able to answer all of our questions, and had a lot, which made us feel good about working with him. After the drive, we decided it was right car for our family (we have two teenage children who will be driving in a few years). Mike helped us through all of the paperwork...more than we had remembered from the last time we bought a car, but it had been several years. Jonathan, the business manager, was quick and to the point. Both being in retail, my husband and I appreciated the way we were treated. They made it kinda fun. We will definitely be back in a few years when our lease is up.

I would by a car from this dealer

by from Bloomingdale NJ |

I went there to see the car, very nice dealership, excellent customer service, no pressure, no tricks, very polite people. My car had a air leak in one of the tires, they fixed it for my while I was test driving their car. Eventually I did not buy a car from them, but I would strongly recommend this place.

Excellent buying experience

by from morristown, NJ |

I haven't purchased a new vehicle in years. I want to assure you that this was the best purchasing experience that I've ever had regarding a new car. From the browsing process thru the sale, financing and delivery it was extremely easy. There was complete transparency and no tactics changed. It was as if I was purchasing this Mazda 6 from family. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and I will be in for service at the Morristown location when the need arises. This vehicle is everything I thought and was promised to me. Thank you all, Mark Shannon

New car purchase

by from Morris Plains, New Jersey |

11/6/14 Just to let you know - I was looking for an SUV for the family, I just happen to see the advertisement for a particular CX-9. I was greeted by a sales associate by the name of Marty. He was calm, cool and collected, but most important - I liked him. He was patient with all my ridiculous questions and was knowledgeable about the car he was selling. I was most satisfied after test driving the car. Marty made the transaction smooth; no sneaky sale tactics, and I was off with my new car. Everyone was courteous and professional. I would recommend visiting this dealer - ZOOM ZOOM!

Superfast & Funny

by from Springfield, NJ |

Just wanted to mention something quickly. My husband recently wanted me to do his "dirty" work by test driving a 2015 Mazda CX-5. I made the mistake of stopping in 2 highway stores beforehand, and it was the usual "meat market" process. Pressure and rude sales people. Buy now or else!!! I stopped by Open Road Mazda In Morristown also. (I was tired of getting beat up already,but my husband insisted I get pricing.) It was on a Saturday and this place was very busy. I was greeted by the Internet Manager, Phil Diamond, who apologized for the wait. He was jumping back and forth from customer to customer, answering the phones, and putting on license plates. Anyway, he asked me if I could answer any questions before he had to do something else. Although he was very busy, he ran off some pricing over a cup of coffee, and calmed me down from my frustration with his sense of humor. Funny guy. Helpful also! I came back later during the week as he suggested, and was helped out by Phil and a salesperson named Marty. No "meat market" procedures here. Bought a CX-5 Grand Touring and love it! I'm glad I stopped in!

impressed I guess

by from springfield, nj |

I just wanted to say I went there on a Saturday doing research on the new Mazda 6 my husband wants me to get. It was a zoo there! Not enough staff for sure. A polite gentleman, his name was Phil the Internet guy, came over and apologized for me waiting for help. In my opinion, he was very helpful and quite kind. He answered all my questions, and frantically searched for a sales rep. After a short wait, he brought over Nicole, a female to my surprise. She was very helpful and friendly also. I must say I did come back during the week as suggested by Mr Phil, and he and Nicole took their time with me, I drank the free coffee, and eventually brought my husband back the following day and bought the car. Although it was a busy little place, I felt good about the entire experience.

Contributing to my well being

by from Butler, NJ |

Transparency is something that I value when buying a car. I am grateful for dealerships who have adopted this way of doing business. Mazda in Morristown is one of them. I kept my expectations realistic and based them on multiple web site reviews and pricing guides. These guys were right in the middle of the pack as far as pricing was concerned. They weren?t the lowest, but certainly weren?t the highest either. What really impressed me, though, was their no-pressure approach to helping me. Maybe I could have spent a few dollars less at a larger dealership in another town, but it was worth it to me to pay to be relatively stress-free. The way I see it, my time and well-being are worth something, too. If you share the same values, this is the place for you.

Last Stop of the Day

by from Bernardsville, NJ |

Of the dealerships in the area, this is by far my favorite. The location is a little hard to find but it?s well worth looking for. They are right on Ridgedale Avenue in Morristown across from a BMW store. If you?re not looking for it, though, you might drive right by. Recently they started putting up a giant inflatable wavy man that helps draw attention to them. The guys there are super helpful and not pushy. Unfortunately, they were my last stop last Saturday. They should have been my first. After getting frustrated at two other Mazda dealerships that I knew about, I found this one on my navigation. I called before going and spoke with a guy named Phil. He was sympathetic with my frustration and was even able to guess the dealerships that I was talking about. He assured me that he could help. When I got there they were busy but Phil came out from his desk to help me. He introduced me to a sales guy who was very pleasant. I?m sorry that I can?t remember his name, but his desk was right inside the main door. I knew exactly what I was looking for and asked if they had one in stock. They did. I asked if they could match the lower of the two prices from the other dealerships that I had visited. After a little conversation, they actually beat the lowest price by about $125. I kept waiting for the ?bait and switch? and for their offer to change. But, to my surprise, it didn?t. They actually were very straight forward and explained everything to me. There were some fees that seemed excessive, but even with those fees they were still $125 below the other dealership so I didn?t really care in the end. Maybe it?s best that they were my last ditch effort. I probably wouldn?t have appreciated them as much if I didn?t have some horrible experiences to compare them too. Hope this helps.

Very attentive salesman

by from Myerstown PA |

I worked with Mike and because of the distance I had to travel we did most of our negotiating on the phone. When I arrived Mike met me at the door and the car was just as described. The dealership clean and everyone I interacted with was very professional and courteous. I would deal with them again in the future.

No one available!!

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Went there to test and buy a car I have been researching for months now and when I got there with my family, no one greeted us or asked if we needed help, or anything. I even went inside the lobby and people just looked at us as we just stood there waiting to be greeted and nothing. We just walked away. The facility was nice thoug, although the selection of cars were not as ample as other Mazda dealers.

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

I usually don't write reviews because I frequently regret it after my opinion changes after several months. Usually promises aren't kept and dealerships take their money and run. I am so impressed by my experience at this Morristown dealership that I felt compelled to write this. I bought my CX5 from them back in May. We loved Paul and his whole team. Everyone was friendly and willing to help. Tony, in service, was especially helpful and made us feel very easy about our purchase. But, you would expect that from a dealership that just sold a $30K car. A few days after buying the car, I received a hand written thank-you note from Paul. I really wasn't expecting that. I emailed him to tell him how pleased I was and he emailed me back within a few minutes. I really liked that. Just last week, I brought my car in for its first service. As promised, it was a free. I kept waiting for the "hidden charges" which never came. Tony remembered me and Paul came up to ask how I was enjoying the car. The three of us sat in the waiting area and chatted for about 15 minutes. In about 40 minutes, the car was ready. I'm glad that I have a place to go for car repairs with people that I like and trust.