209 N Franklin St, Hempstead, NY 11550

New 888-508-7528
Used 877-289-4084
Service 866-630-0809

New York's Mazda Leader! #1 Mazda Dealer in New York! Get Quote in Just 5 Mins at MazdaNY.com CHAT LIVE NOW!

by from Kazahstan |

Hello, I loved the interaction with prodovtsom and feed efficiency in vehicles information thank you very much!

I wanted one week and the vehicle was sold.

by from Suffolk County, NY |

My sales was Lenny and he stayed in contact with me even off the clock. We were supposed to meet on his day off and offered to come in. I told him I wanted to hold off until June to purchase a vehicle and he stated he would be in touch. A few days later, I realized it was an offer I couldn't refuse but a young couple beat me to the deal. Lenny advised that he was not aware of the deal and he apologized for the inconvience prior to me driving an hour to view the vehicle. His concern for my time is the reason I would recommend this dealership.

Comfortable experience

by from Baldwin, NY |

Our first experience in a car dealership where we didn't feel pressured or cheated. Raydenise was pleasant, upfront, honest and a "breath of fresh air." Would definitely recommend her to family and friends looking to purchase and not feel cheated.

Excellent!

by from Baldwin, NY |

Went there on Saturday just test drive a 2010 Mazda 3 (Hatch) and fell inlove with it immediately. Raydenisse was my sales person and she was very kind and helpful. Also a great plus is there appreciation for the military! The manager added an extra 1,000 to my trade-in just because I'm in the Air Force. They also helped me get a lower APR than what USAA was offering me. And I walked out with a new (used) care and flowers from them! It was long and kind of stressful but overall it was worth it and I'm glad I went there!

Mazda purchase

by from West hempstead, N.Y. |

Our salesman George was very professional and informative and made the buying process pleasant. We drove off with the car the same day. This is the second car I have bought from GC Mazda and I will continue in the future.

Car is nice,but entire experience was stressful!

by from Lynbrook, NY |

I purchased a used Mazda 6 fully loaded from this dealer after shopping around. Henry approached me immediately upon walking up to the lot, I thought that was the mark of a good salesman, but everything went south from that point forward. He not only made several promises that he later refused to keep,but also denied ever making such promises. Whether ignorance or not, I likely would've bought elsewhere had I known what I would go through the next few days. We waited 2 hours at the dealership the following day for them to "prep" the car for taking home, Henry said it was to change out the battery for a brand new one. After waiting he says the plates actually never came in so we had you wait for nothing! Even worse, the day after the car was delivered with the same old battery! Many, many other issues, such as them registering the car under the wrong name and then blaming the DMV, my insurance wasn't happy and I feared that if I drove and got pulled over it could appear stolen! When I realized it wasn't registered under my name I called to bring it to Henry's attention and he said that he knew already! The reg card was buried in the glove box, when were they planning on telling me this? Engine wasn't cleaned as promised, Henry lied about the warranty from day one only to find it covers less than he said and for fewer months upon delivery. Whether or not it was printed on the sticker don't lie if you don't know the answer; I shouldn't have to fact-check you real time like it's CNN or something. Car was also delivered with barely any gas, and I fear it may not even pass inspection after asking a mechanic friend. This was my first experience working with a dealership. As a young guy with a low-paying job who saved all his money for a year to buy a nice car, you can understand why I expected the experience to be exciting, not stressful. My report to Mazda Corporate will be more detailed than this review, though I hope the whole dealership doesn't conduct sales the way Henry conducted mine. It would be a wonder they're still in business.

Update for my 2/10/13 review from Grace C.

by from rosedale NY |

Well it seems the pen is still mightier than the sword. Little more than 24 hours after my inital review I got calls from Bill C. and Howie H. the saleman who sold me my CX-9 and the service manager. They were apologetic and wanted me to bring the vehicle in for the issues I had previously. I brought it in and the nav sys needed to be replaced. It was not covered by the 12,000 mile/ 12 month warranty or the extended warranty which I brought from their finance department (against my better judgement). Howie H and Mike A. went to bat for me along with Scott the finance manager and they as of this moment are going to replace the nav sys for me free of charge. There were issues but they went out of their way to fix it for me.

Nice salesman Bill C., service is the pits!

by from Rosedale NY |

I brought a used fully loaded Mazda CX-9 in June of 2012, the salesman Bill C. was nice and very helpful before and after the purchase. Until I had an issue with the service department. I tried emailing the service dept manager with no reply and emailed back and forth witll Bill until I got annoyed and asked for the name of the dealerships owner. i have not heard from him since despite sending serveral more emails. Too bad because my husband want to buy an Mazda 2 in a few months and he has lost a sale. I am sitting down to write a complaint to Mazda as soon as i finish this review. I intend to dervice my vechicle some place other than where I borought it.

Wonderful Service! We will come back again!

by from Long Beach, NY |

We shopped for a new Mazda CX5 for some time and visited several Mazda dealers. Garden City Mazda took their time with us as we decided which model to buy and our salesman walked us through several options: leasing vs financing. Their patience and the time they took in helping us make the best decision for our family speaks highly and we will be coming back for the Mazda3 for our daughter!

Excellent!

by from Medford, NY |

I was very happy with the customer service. I went in to buy a Mazda 3 and was treated with courtesy and respect from the first moment. NO high pressure sales here. All my questions were answered AND I got a fair deal. I would highly recommend this dealership.