Garden City Mazda

209 N Franklin St, Hempstead, NY 11550

GC Mazda... Best place to lease!!

by from Long Island |

I recently leased a 2016 Grand Touring CX-5 with the help of George at Garden City Mazda. He was great to work with, very efficient and so nice- not pushy like other sales reps could be!!!!! George treated me like a daughter instead of a salesman. What a big help he was. I couldn't be happier with my new car! Thanks George and everyone at GC Mazda.

a great experience

by from upstate ny |

I did not buy the car. It was gone before I could get there. The nice young lady on the phone was a great salesperson. She was knowable and helpful. Really nice too(not a lot of that in the car sales game). I would consider buying here next time if they have a car I want.

Great Service Dept.

by from Garden City, New York |

We took our car in for service for our old Mazda that needed some work done. we got a great price for the service we needed and had an overall great experience.

Highly recommended

by from Queens, NY |

My husband and I had a great experience at Garden City Mazda. Henry was very professional, courteous, and great to work with. I highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle here.

Excellent service with professionalism and respect

by from Broklyn, New York |

In early February I went to have my car repaired and as I waited I just looked around and asked some questions. Two days later I drove home my new Mazda Cx5. Thanks to LENNY.Lenny is AWESOME! He is patient, straightforward and professional. He ensured and explained each step by step process and kept me informed at all times and always clarified my questions. I will definitely recommend any one who needs a vehicle to this facility. Wonderful job LENNY!!!!!

LENNY, GREAT GREAT SALES REP

by from QUEENS, NY |

Lenny is AWESOME! He is patient, straightforward and professional. He ensures he explain each step by step process and kept us updated at all times. Of all the dealerships I went to, this is by far the best. I bought two vehicles from here and never had any problems, these people know there stuff and Lenny is great, I will definitely go back here when I'm ready to trade my car!! Keep Up the Great Work Lenny!

Great Experience!

by from Floral Park, NY |

Lenny was great to work with from beginning to end. I can honestly say this was the best car buying experience I ever had. They even saved me money on my car insurance.

Highly Recommended!

by from Garden City, NY |

I highly recommend Garden City Mazda!! I went there yesterday in hopes to get a car and this dealership is by far the best I have ever dealt with! I worked with two specific dealers, Neal Matos and Phil Tochterman. They were extremely nice, professional, knowledgeable and they got the job done!!! I would tell anyone looking for a new or used car to go there and ask for these two gentlemen. I got a car that is BETTER than I was expecting. It is clean & runs amazing. They took the time to go over details to make my life easier and they worked hard to find the best deal for me. They were both really easy to work with and made us feel comfortable while the deal was going through. I can't thank them both enough for all their work. So to anyone who is looking, do yourself a huge favor and go there and ask for Neal and Phil. You will be glad you did!!!!

Awsome Staff...

by from Beacon, NY |

I didn't feel pressured or cheated. Salesman was pleasant, honest and sincere. I would definitely recommend this dealer to family and friends who are looking to purchase Mazda.

Not suggested

by from Long Beach, NY |

I started having issues with my car and needed to purchase a new one right away. I came to this dealership ready to drive away in a Mazda the same day. I dealt with George who bragged about his car selling credentials and made various promises that turned out not to be promises. I decided against dealing with him and the dealership because I felt frustrated and wary after the third or fourth inconsistency. Completely turned off by the whole experience, I ended up driving my new Kia off the lot of a nearby dealer one day after deciding not to deal with George, Garden City Mazda- or Mazda at all. This is the first car I have bought for myself, I am surely not an expert on cars, car salesmen, car dealerships, etc. I am not sure if I was treated this way because I am young and inexperienced or if everyone is treated this way there. However, the whole experience left me feeling extremely uncomfortable and I am glad I followed my intuition.