Zwahlen Car Company

Zwahlen Car Company

35 Nw 13th Ave, Portland, OR 97209

Used 877-227-6221

Quality Pre-owned at affordable prices

A Dealer You Can Trust...

by from Milton Freewater, Oregon |

Over the years my family has purchased several cars from the Zwahlen Car Co. Today I picked up a 2002 BMW that I purchased sight unseen. My past dealings with Ray allowed me to take delivery withou even a test drive. I live over 350 miles away, and returned home without incident, and with a smile on my face. Ray has always made the "dreaded" used car purchase an enjoyable and hassle free process. If you are in need of an Honest, Dependable pre owned Vehicle,and not wanting to end up with a pre owned "Headache", Zwahlen Car Co. is the place to go. Thanks again Ray!!

Second car purchased Zwahlen

by from Portland, OR |

I purchased a 2004 BMW X3 four years ago and have love it. Living in the downtown Portland, I decided to give up a car for two years. After a few unsuccessful dates by bicycle, I decided it was time to buy a car or be single the rest of my life. Zwahlen isone of the only dealers within walking distance of downtown Portland so that made it easy. After a few months of walking by, I finally purchased a used 2004 BMW X3. Car was clean and ran well; I don't know much about cars at all, so I took a chance. The last four years have been great. I had a water leak in roof and that's it. As a single guy, this is one of the only smart decisions I've made in the last few years. Now I'm engaged to the city girl of my dreams and back to Zwahlen's we went for a used Mini Cooper. So far, so good.

Absolutely no Customer Service!

by from Reno, NV |

This dealer has a 1978 Ferrari for sale. I emailed them regarding the car and filled out a Finance application on the dealers website. It has been weeks now. Do you think I have heard anything from them? NOT A PEEP! One can only assume that the car has been sold and they are leaving it up on the website to have something to draw people to the dealers website to shop for other sub-par vehicles compared to the Ferrari they have listed. I was ready to buy and drive a one way rental from Reno to Portland to get the car, but I guess they are not interested in selling this vehicle if it even still exists at their lot. There is no chance that I would buy anything from them at all now....

Zwahlen Car Company responded to this review

April 29, 2012

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced when working with us. As owner of Zwahlen Car Company I make it a priority to treat customers with respect and honesty. In this unique situation, the vehicle was in holding because the purchaser placed a deposit on the vehicle before picking it up. We'd love the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at (503) 227-1106 -Ray Zwahlen