Joe Cooper Ford of Yukon

Service 855-223-3908

Who loves you Oklahoma?

Excellent ford dealership

by from El Reno OK. |

Me and my wife have purchased 2 cars there this year ,they are great folks to buy from. ON both cars the salesmen and general manager went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were happy . I will purchase there in the future and I highly recommend Joe cooper ford to friends and family.

thankful for a great car dealer

by from Fort Cobb, Oklahoma |

I want to thank Mr. Daniel Parker at the Joe Cooper dealer in Yukon. . My wife bought 2 new fords there last year and was a good place to buy from. We went back with our grand daughter and bought her a used car. It had less than a 100,000 miles .They suggested we buy an extended warrenty on it we did. Well the car had some problems we took it back 2 times and Mr. Parked did everything in his power to get it fixed. he was so great to work with us the way he did. and if we ever buy another are any of our family does we will go back there.

Nice at first

by from yukon, ok |

When we first went there we were instantly approached and told that they had new policies and we wouldnt have to worry about being pressured into anything and they seemed really easy going at first. We made it clear in the beginning we were just looking around and getting an idea of what we might be able to do later on. They showed us a few vehicles we were interested in and we test drove one. When we got back we mentioned that we wanted to discuss it more between the two of us and wed get back to them. As soon as we said that they turned the tables and instantly started asking why we didnt like the vehicle and acting like we somehow played them into thinking we were buying that day. I felt attacked and like they were trying to push us into a big decision right then and there instead of giving us a little space to think about it and make sure its something we wanted to do. I think they were a little aggresive with the way they approached the situation and I will be going elsewhere from now on.

very very upset

by from weatherford ok |

I am NOT happy with this place. They didn't even bother to give my car a full tank of gas when I bought it they didn't check the old so after I have it for a week the engine oil light came on and I had to get the oil changed who does that that should be checked whenever you by whenever you get the car.the cargo light in the car the light bulb is out mai didn't even bother to change it that should have been done whenever they first got the vehicle speed of the little things that makes me think that they don't care I don't think I'd recommend this place to anybody the quality of care these people give to you its not good I'm very upset I don't think I'd ever buy a car there again

I'm not very happy! !

by from Weatherford, ok |

So let me start of by saying that I do like my car. I just have some problems with how things were done. The first time I came to the dealer this guy came out and told me every car they had was out of my price range and that I should probably go somewhere else. He didn't try to show me any cars. I came up there again and had a different sales person and he was great. Very friendly and really tried to work with me. The process of buying went good but the cat I bought did not have it's oil changed, Did not have s full tank of gas, and the cargo light inside the car want us even attempted to be replaced. It's just the little things that make you feel like they really care. I know it's nit picky but these are things that should have been done. I don't think I would recommend someone here because of my first experience and just those little inconsiderate things.

Great Service

by from Yukon, Ok |

Was looking to buy a new truck and went to Joe Cooper Ford in Yukon. Was greeted with a hand shake and smile. Talked with the Salesman (Daniel) for a few minutes about what I was wanting and could afford financially. They gave me a pretty good trade in deal on my old truck and found me a truck that I really liked. Once the truck showed up, we did the paperwork. The finance guy (Mr. Austin) was not pushy nor trying to sell me anything that I didn't want. In fact, I decided not to get the extended warranty and Mr. Austin didn't try and push it on me. I couldn't be more happy with the services I received at Joe Cooper Ford. Love my new truck!!! Thank you Joe Cooper Ford

GREAT SERVICE!!!!

by from Yukon, Ok |

Wasn't really in the mood to buy a truck and was looking around to see what out there. I spoke with a sales man, who wasn't pushy and said that if I needed anything just give him a shout. After I looked around, we spoke about what I was looking for and what I could financially. In about 20 minutes he had it figured out and I was good to go. They went and picked up the truck, cleaned it up and sent me to finance. I was in finance for about 1/2 hour and they didn't force anything on me. Every salesman I came across was friendly ready to answer any questions I had. I've been to some silly deals and felt violated, but this time it was great. Thank you Joe Cooper Ford!!

Corrected and all is well

by from Yukon, OK |

I had previously left feedback for unpleasant experience. The service manager called me 1/21/2014 and they are going to resolve my issue. Thank you service manager, and I will look for our refund in the near future. Faith restored in Joe Cooper Ford!!!

Service Department Rips People off

by from Yukon, OK |

We took our 2011 Ford Explorer (44K), to the service department Friday for a bulletin issue. On the way home Thursday evening we noticed that our sync touch screen that operates the radio, phone, climate control and navigation looked a little different. They had upgraded the sync system to the most current software update. The next day, or SD card kept showing an error. This is the card that has the navigation updates on it. I then took it up to the service department. Upon investigation by the service writer, he told me my card was bad, and needed a new one. Thinking this was odd, and trying to get my wife departed with a working navigation, I just bought the card for $100. Upon checking the internet for information, and also asking around, they were suppose to supply me with the updated SD card free of charge (Ford Policy). I will be back up at the dealership Monday morning discussing with the manager and getting my money back. Even if the make it right, it is a sad that they even did this in the first place. I guess there is a dealership still out there that keeps the big dealer mentality alive!!!

DON'T BUY HERE OR YOU WILL BE SORRY

by from Logan County, Oklahoma |

I went into the dealership off an ad. I looked at the vehicle and agreed to pay the asking price for the vehicle. Then they asked if I was paying cash. I told them I would put 40% down to hold the car for 24 hours while I finished getting the local lender to process the loan. I told them if the lender I was going to use could not get the loan process done within the 24 hours, I would pay all cash for the vehicle. They agreed but then said that the lender I was going to use was one of theirs and why not let them process the loan. I expressed my concern that they would ding my superior credit score with multiple inquiries. They stated they would not do that. I agreed on a sales contract to put approximately 15% down and they could process the loan through the ONE LENDER. When they had processed the loan, I was taken to the credit department to close the loan. This is when the real problems started. At that point they tried to get me to agree to purchase four different types of very expensive insurance that I did not need. BY FEDERAL LAW THEY ARE PROHIBITED FROM FORCING YOU TO BUY THEIR INSURANCE TO GET THE CAR LOAN. They tried every trick in the book telling me the loan was approved with a lower rate, longer term, lower payment, etc. if I would take their insurance. I continued to refused the insurance. After having told me the loan was approved and even stating the payments, they now said the loan was not approved. However, they came back with a proposal that the loan could be approved whereby I could buy two kind of their insurance and they could stretch out the payment to cover the insurance cost and still lower my payment. I again refused the insurance. Then they said the loan had been approved with a rate three times the original rate and six months less term. I accepted the loan to be done with the process since a higher payment was not going to hurt me. I checked my credit report three days later and they have dinged my credit seven time the two business days AFTER they said the loan was approved and I had taken the vehicle home. These seven credit checks will probably reduce my credit score by about 18 points for the next two years. IT IS MY BELIEF THAT THEY DINGED MY CREDIT SINCE I REFUSED TO PURCHASE THEIR HIGH PRICES INSURANCE. I will take this matter up with the appropriate govenmental agency. They did not tell the truth multiple times. I am certain the dealership will attempt to gloss this over. Just keep in mind when you read their justification for this, this is the third poor rating of this dealership out of five reviews.

Joe Cooper Ford of Yukon responded to this review

December 26, 2012

I appologize that you feel this way. We offer every customer every product everytime. We adhere to all federal guidelines 100% of the time during all of our transactions and do not feel that we swayed from them at anytime. As far as your credit score is concerned, While shopping for an auto or home credit bureaus will lump multiple inquiries into 1 single inquiry to limit the damage to your credit score. There are many different resources online to back this up. I hope this helps anyone that reads this understand that we are here to help you get the best auto loan available.

Try another Ford Dealer

by from Midwest City, OK |

Went into Joe Cooper looking for new vehicle. Sales manager could not find desired model in color we where looking for. We asked about ordering vehicle and sales manager told us to just pick another color. Sales associates at this dealership are always new so not very knowledgable.

Joe Cooper Ford of Yukon responded to this review

December 1, 2012

We here at Joe Cooper Ford Pride ourselves on our customer service. We carry over 200 new vehicles at any given time in almost all colors and options. We also can order a vehicle to a customers exact specifications at any time as well. There was apparently some miscommunication in this instance and we apologize for that. We are always looking for new ways to improve ourselves so we can meet Mr. Coopers high levels of customer service. We again apologize for the miscommunication in this instance and appreciate the constructive criticism so we can continually improve.