Toyota of Ardmore

Service 866-688-4296 Service 866-688-4296

Your Hometown Toyota Dealer

Chuck Warren

by from Hutchinson, KS |

I found the staff there to be honest, cordial and not stereotypical. No one was pushy. They were all very professional, and established the highest possible standard in service and quality.

June 24, 2015

Chuck, that means so much to us here at Toyota of Ardmore! Our goal is to make your experience the best you have ever had buying a car, and we don't feel like we can achieve that by being your stereotypical car dealership. We appreciate you making the trip all the way from Kansas to work with us. the pleasure is all ours!

very disappointed, bad customer service

by from atoka, ok |

Purchased over phone. Was promised vehicle would be held until I got there the next day at 3:30. Called by the sales rep at 3 after I was already 1/2 way to dealer and told vehicle was sold for a higher price. The other party was still signing paperwork and the sales manager would not do anything about it. They do not stand by their word!!!!

Wonderful Dealership

by from Ardmore, OK |

Everyone is so friendly and helpful here! My husband and I have bought two cars from this dealership and have had a great experience every time.

March 23, 2015

Sarah, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are pleased to hear that your experiences have been great. Do not hesitate to let us know how we can continue to help you in the future, whether, parts, service, or future vehicle purchase we strive to offer our best.

Great Service!

by from Lake Murray |

Elvis in service is AWESOME! I just have to call him and he tells me to bring it in and we will take care of you. I have bought 2 cars from them and have been extremley happy with the sales process also. The ladys in the office are also very nice and helpful. I have had such great experiences with Toyota of Ardmore that I referred my sister to them and she also bought a car there. Five stars all the way around!

March 23, 2015

Etta, Thank you so much for your kind words! Elvis is a true asset to our company and we are glad to hear that your experience dealership wide was great. It is always easy to provide the best when we have the best customers like you! Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Great Service & Friendly Staff

by from Davis, OK |

I had a great salesman and I feel like I got a good deal on the 2012 Nissan Centra. Elvis in the service deparment was very customer oriented and thorough with pricing information.

March 23, 2015

Cynthia, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are pleased to hear that your experiences have been great. Do not hesitate to let us know how we can continue to help you in the future, whether, parts, service, or future vehicle purchase we strive to offer our best. We value feedback that allows us to grow, and become better.

A pleasure.

by from Gainesville, Tx |

Andy Flood was a pleasure to deal with. Represented the vehicle well so I didn't waste my time. Kept the process simple. I will definetly back back & recommend them.

Very friendly

by from Texas |

The sales man was very helpful by answering all of my questions and addressing my needs and concerns on which vehicles i was interested in and made sure I knew he was there to help me

longhornfan

by from owasso ok |

awsome dealership Dee davis was easyto work with and great salesman. Great Deal and friendly service!

Internet Sales lack in professional attention

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Made inquiry, requested info - never received. In week later follow-up - was informed that the vehicle was sold. That is OK with me - just concerned with attention to detail, if I were management.

Awesome place

by from Ardmore,ok |

Very friendly, helpful & professional. Took car in for oil change meet a few salesman, great place! Dee Davis & Elvis were great