Auto Republic Fullerton

Auto Republic Fullerton

1890 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA 92833

Used 888-328-4187

Tim Helped Me Buy My EVO!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Garden Grove, CA |

Had my beautiful black EVO delivered here from their Cypress location. Very clean lot and a decent team, they gave me a free service postcard in the mail today, wanted to come and rate the service Solomann and Tim were very helpful with my needs and set up a return for basic service. Fullerton Auto Square is ok in my book. Best ~Luan

Show no interest in selling their cars

by from Rancho Mission Viejo |

After clearly stating my interest in purchasing one of their BMW's, and going as far as paying for a third party service center to inspect it, they weren't even remotely interested in negotiating a deal. Even AFTER stating they would work with me AND finding out there were actual repairs needed on the car. The manager basically told me "the price of the car was as the sticker showed and would not budge". it's a wonder they sell any cars with that approach to customer service.

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from LOS ANGELES, CA |

THIS DEALER HAS GREAT SERVICE AND DEAL. I REALLY SATISFIED WITH SERVICE AND DEALS.

Brady and Sal helped me get my Ram finally!

by from Fresno, CA |

I traveled from Fresno to come buy a Truck from here after seeing an ad on their Instagram for a Dodge Ram. When I got on the lot, Brady helped me out with the truck, and let me climb inside it and let me start her up. This truck was really tough, not to be cliche but it was Ram TUFF! It had a huge motor that let me tow my toys to the river and I wanted her. I knew that I would have to run my credit and I was scared because I have bad credit... the only reason I dropped a star was it took a little longer in the buying process, but in the end I was happy, I left with what I wanted. Let me say that I was shocked when they approved me. I was also able to get pretty good terms on my financing, Capital One was able to make it so I can afford the truck, although I will probably be eating Ramen for the next couple months lol. Junior was the finance guy that day and worked with the bank to get me a good deal and without putting too much down. I was happy and today I received a card in the mail with free oil service for being a new customer, that was nice for a used car lot. I will definitely come back to Fullerton Auto Square for a preowned vehicle if I am living in Orange County if I need another one, but I hope that this thing lasts for 3 or 4 hundred thousand miles! Goin' fishing!

Tim and Soloman

by from Fullerton, CA |

Tim and Soloman helped me out this weekend. My wife and I came in not knowing what to expect from a Craigslist posting on a BMW 545i. We drove it and liked it but it was a little bit out of our budget; Tim and Soloman got us the price we wanted and a monthly that kicked butt! Very happy and even received a thank you card in the mail from them today.

GOOD AFTERSALE SERVICE

by from TUSTIN, CA |

TOOK MY SUBIE BACK TO GET WORKED ON AFTER BUYING IT ALMOST A YEAR AGO THANKS SAUL DAN AND JONATHAN FOR HOOKING IT UP NOCE POSTCARD DEAL DISCOUNTED SERVICE FOR ME I AM VERY PLEASED WITH FOLLOW UP AND SERVICE AND PRICE! EVEN THOUGH BOUGHT FROM CYPRESS LOCATION THEY SERVICED ME HERE!

Got the Tahoe of my Dreamz Here

by from Norwalk, CA |

Good place man I was looking for a long time for my Chevy Tahoe they had a Hybrid and another 4x4 I definitely didn't want the Hybrid but it was still smooth. I got the 4x4 sexy midnight blue really classy all leather with TVs here Henry was the guy to help me out got a nice thank you card in the mail today and told me I could come in for a free oil and tired service since it was about time on the car, nice team also Sal was cool he met up with me at the end and helped me work a good term. Will return hopefully though I can keep this ride forever! Peace Henry, your fave customer Rigo!

good test drives took their time with me

by from anaheim, ca |

this review is for tien "tim" who took me on about 6 or 7 test drives over the weekend. not only did he take his time to evaluate what car would be good for me, being a newly single dad but also a young guy who likes speed and cars that can handle the road well. we tried out a couple bmw 3 series, a 1 series an audi, a porsche cayman and then a couple subarus before settling on the mitsubishi evo. i was financed quick by a guy named ish and got a chance to meet the manager and salomen the cs service mgr. before i left i was congratulated on the car by the owner who was a nice guy too seemed truly grateful for my business. i can afford the car and even though i hate to finance things they helped me with a good monthly payment that i can afford even after school books! =)

returned for service after purchasing used audi

by from westminster, ca |

nice guys. i returned to the service department today for a new sensor after purchasing an audi from henry kim here last month. being that it was pre-owned, one of the lights on the dash turned on, apparently for a sensor. henry was nice enough to introduce me to their customer service manager solomon who took my car in on short notice. turns out the car just had a bad o2 sensor or it was faulty and even though it was not covered under the warranty or in my contract, the manager in service jonathan (nice guy) was a nice enough to replace it for me for free. he ordered the part and it came in 2 days and i brought my A6 back in jonathan had it installed while solomon walked me through the lot and made sure i left happy. thanks henry and the team here are nice guys and stand behind their product.

Great Buying Experience and Kind Management

by from La Habra, CA |

Came in on the weekend to purchase a car I'd seen on posted on the net. It was a 2012 Subaru and I was approached by Danny Ortiz, who was really cool and down to earth (also very funny). I came with my parents and he was kind enough to walk them through why guys my age like this car and why it would be a good choice versus what my dad wanted to get me (a truck). Still, Danny let us test-drive a few SUV's and trucks and lastly he took us out to their Cypress location to test-drive the Subie that I had wanted... after my dad and I went on the test drive with Danny (he let me gun it a few times), we were sold. After the sale, I spoke with Solomon who walked me through their service plans and introduced me to Danny in service as well Jose the GM, who was really attentive to my needs and got our financing done in a jiff. Thanks to these guys, loving my new ride!

Great customer service

by from Palm Springs, CA |

I didn't end up buying a car but the customer service was great. Brady was extremely nice and I was not pressured into buying a car I didn't want. The facility doesn't look like much but this is a legit dealership that works with new car dealerships in moving cars or certain brands of used cars or trade ins that new car dealerships do not want to carry on their lots. It makes sense and the staff was really nice. If I were to see a specific car that I want to buy in the future, I would definitely purchase from here. Ask for Brady Lavin and he will take care of you without any pressure to buy.