Stinnett's Auto Sales

Stinnett's Auto Sales

1719 Breckenridge St, Owensboro, KY 42303

Used 888-237-2816

We make car buying fun and easy!

A++++++++!! Very nice and clean vehicles!

by from Pleasant ridge, ky |

This car lot has the cleanest used cars I've seen!! All cars are picked by Larry Stinnett himself . Very mechanically enclined and all cars are checked by his own 100 point inspection... Very rare for a car lot owner to do this ... If your in the market for a very clean , dependable car or truck stinnett's auto is a place you must see!! What I like best is you don't deal with a salesman that doesn't know his cars and trying to make a buck, your dealing with Larry and Cheryl directly 1 on 1!!!! And always another plus in today's economy , everyone can be approved for a loan bad or good credit.... So no need to go to a buy here/ pay here lot where you overpay for a car!!!! I give this lot a A+++++ in quality,personality and having the cleanest used cars in Owensboro ,KY....

customer review love my car

by from Owensboro Ky |

Love my Mazda5. I call it "my baby". I was having trouble getting a loan for a car. They were able to get me a loan through a bank and start building my credit. I didn't have to do the buy here pay here thing. Thanks Stinnett's auto sales!!!!

review

by from Owensboro Ky |

Was frustrated with shopping when I found Larry and Cheryl. It seemed difficult to find a car in my price range that hadn't had a hard life. Everything they had was very clean and a lot of attention was paid to detail. I would recommend them to anyone, in fact two of my daughters have been there since myself and have purchased vehicles as well.

Happy customer

by from Owensboro KY |

I didn't have the best credit history and I would bet against anyone getting me done, but Cheryl got it done when the big dealers failed. I got a great car for me and my kids at a payment I could afford. 9 months later' my credit score is up 100 points. Thank you Cheryl for getting me back on track.