Stinnett's Auto Sales

Stinnett's Auto Sales

1719 Breckenridge St, Owensboro, KY 42303

Used 888-237-2816

We make car buying fun and easy!

Great Experience and Easily Handled

by from Evansville, IN |

My husband and I have been looking to buy a used truck for him to drive to work. We didn't want to pay a lot for him to drive to a construction site every day, but we did have some pretty specific wants. We saw the truck on-line and made arrangements to drive it one evening. The vehicle was immaculate and exactly what we were looking for. Larry and Cheryl were very nice and I didn't feel like I was dealing with the "typical" used car salesmen. They made the transaction very quick and easy. I would definitely recommend them to others looking for a nice vehicle.

Great Service, Very friendly atmosphere, Honest.

by from Centertown, Kentucky |

I talked to Larry & Cheryl on the phone after looking at their used cars online. I told them what I was Interested in and Cheryl said it was available. We made arrangements for me and my wife to come and take a test drive. I told Larry that I had a bit of a problem, my wife is paralyzed from the waist down and I had no way of driving both vehicles back to Centertown, Ky. from Owensboro,Ky. Not only did I get a great car from honest people, Larry and Cheryl delivered our car to our home. Great !!!! PEOPLE.

A++++++++!! Very nice and clean vehicles!

by from Pleasant ridge, ky |

This car lot has the cleanest used cars I've seen!! All cars are picked by Larry Stinnett himself . Very mechanically enclined and all cars are checked by his own 100 point inspection... Very rare for a car lot owner to do this ... If your in the market for a very clean , dependable car or truck stinnett's auto is a place you must see!! What I like best is you don't deal with a salesman that doesn't know his cars and trying to make a buck, your dealing with Larry and Cheryl directly 1 on 1!!!! And always another plus in today's economy , everyone can be approved for a loan bad or good credit.... So no need to go to a buy here/ pay here lot where you overpay for a car!!!! I give this lot a A+++++ in quality,personality and having the cleanest used cars in Owensboro ,KY....

customer review love my car

by from Owensboro Ky |

Love my Mazda5. I call it "my baby". I was having trouble getting a loan for a car. They were able to get me a loan through a bank and start building my credit. I didn't have to do the buy here pay here thing. Thanks Stinnett's auto sales!!!!

review

by from Owensboro Ky |

Was frustrated with shopping when I found Larry and Cheryl. It seemed difficult to find a car in my price range that hadn't had a hard life. Everything they had was very clean and a lot of attention was paid to detail. I would recommend them to anyone, in fact two of my daughters have been there since myself and have purchased vehicles as well.

Happy customer

by from Owensboro KY |

I didn't have the best credit history and I would bet against anyone getting me done, but Cheryl got it done when the big dealers failed. I got a great car for me and my kids at a payment I could afford. 9 months later' my credit score is up 100 points. Thank you Cheryl for getting me back on track.