Brown Motor Cars

(5.0) 3 Reviews

330 Nw 49th Place, Des Moines, IA 50313

used vehicle purchase

by from swan ia |

my wife and I bought a 1988 35th anniversary special corvette and a 2001 Silverado pickup and completely satisfied Mario and everyone were great and I recently ran into a previous co-worker tom chapman who I respect and trust we stop in from time to time just to see what they have they don't have the selection of vehicles they used to have so the trailer business must be doing well but they will search for any vehicle you ask about just a nice friendly place---Rhonda and jack viers

Brown Motorcars / Legend trailers

by from ankeny |

If u are in the market for an enclosed trailer...big small or in between. Go to Brown Motorcars in Des Moines and have Mario show u the difference between an All Aluminum Legend trailer versus the competition. I purchased a Legend to serve as a lawncare trailer. So far I love it and customers are already commenting on how nice it looks. The guys at Browns are top notch...fair, knowlegable and motivated.

Overall GREAT experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

As owners of several new and used cars throughout the years, I must say this was by far one of the easiest buying experiences. We walked away feeling like we got such a great deal on a very unique car. Jim and Mario really went out if their way to make sure we felt good about the deal and were quick to schedule and complete a few follow-up fixes. We will definitely look here first when we're in the market for our next car or toy!