Bart's Car Store Anderson

Bart's Car Store Anderson

4507 S Scatterfield Road, Anderson, IN 46013

Used 888-801-9272

Use Your Smarts and Buy at Bart's!!

Great Car!

by from Anderson, IN |

I looked at cars at a couple other places with special financing. I love that at Bart's they wanted to work with my budget and they succeeded.

Great Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I came in with a specific vehicle and price in mind and they worked hard to get me what I wanted. Ryan took the time to answer all my questions with detailed information. Great experience with a great dealer!

I Got A Deal

by from Anderson, IN |

Anthony was great with getting me a nice car. He worked hard to find a car that was below the price I was looking at and worked for me really well.

great customer service and helpful friendly staff

by from Anderson, IN |

Went in not sure what i was wanting..They pointed me in the right direction. Went out with a vehicle to suit my every need, and want. Very helpful friendly staff. Definitely will be going back.

1997 Cavalier LS

by from Kokomo, IN |

I was very impressed with the cleanness of the car and how well it drove for its age. Get the impression all their cars, newer or older, are well maintained and quality vehicles.

Best Bang For The Buck $

by from Anderson, IN |

Very helpful and friendly guys. Cheap cars that are taken care of. TJ helped me out and was very knowledgeable-I will be back to buy my next car from here.

This place is a joke...

by from Anderson, IN |

Saw their ad for a car, went there, car wasn't on the lot. Told me it'd be right back to the lot, spent the hour and a half I was there wasting my time trying to sell me other vehicles not even close to my price range. Then find out the car has way more issues than the "No everything seems to be pretty good" response I got. Car never even showed up while I was there, just kept saying he could get it sent right there but it's on it's way. Will not be considering this dealership ever again.

Bart's Car Store Anderson responded to this review

February 19, 2015

I would like to apologize for your discouraging experience at our Anderson location. Bart's has always used local top-notch service providers to make sure our vehicles are repaired quickly and accurately. Although, on occasion some vehicles take longer than expected to be repaired, and for this we are truly sorry. May I please ask, that you contact our Customer Service Department, 260.248.8331, to discuss your visit and find a solution. Thank you for choosing Bart's Car Store

Great Buying Experience

by from marion,indiana |

I was impressed with the quality of the vehicles. all were very clean and maintained. What impressed me the most was there were two minor issues with the vehicle i wanted to buy. They fixed the problem even though we were buying the vehicle "as-is." I would refer a friend to this dealership.

Great Buying Experience

by from Anderson, IN |

I just wanted to thank the guys at Barts Car Store in Anderson for getting me taken care of. They got me a truck I loved at a great price, and made sure everything was right on the truck before I took delivery. Thank you guys for a wonderful shopping experience. Jason

Bart's Car Store in Anderson

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The actual visit to the Dealership and the process on that day was good, but 2 days later the AC compressor went out on the vehicle we purchased. Probably a case of bad luck, but still very disappointing. Then, when our paper work came in the mail to register the car, Bart's mistakenly assumed the bank check that I brought to pay for the vehicle constituted a Lien from my bank institution instead of me exchanging cash for that check. Now, my title will go to the bank instead of to my home and I have to go there and have them sign off on the title. Extra steps of frustration and disappointment.