Clay Cooley Nissan

Clay Cooley Nissan

39690 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75237

New 877-851-2057
Used 877-757-5620

"Shop me first, shop me last-Either way come see Clay"

Great service!

by from Denton, Tx |

I was a little hesitant to drive the hour to Clay Cooley Dallas based on all of the bad reviews, but I walked out with the exact price I wanted. I found an AMAZING deal online, asked local dealerships to price match, and they couldn't get close to the price that I wanted. They told me to expect to walk into Clay Cooley and have them add random things to the price, but they gave me the exact price on the internet. I recommend Robby Stephans to everyone! He is not your typical, pushy salesman. He is a real and funny man with four children to relate too. I have never had a better car buying experience!

Horrible!

by from Tyler, TX |

I found a car that I wanted online sent an e-mail wanting to drive it and I received a call back with a scheduled time. All this was great until the moment I decided to buy it, the salesperson brought out a sheet of paper telling me my payments were going to be twice as much as they ultimately ended up being. I advised him there was no way he knew what my payment would be, he hadn't even run my credit report. I'm a 40 year old woman with excellent credit and I've bought several cars in my lifetime. The salesperson went onto say well most people we get in here have bad credit and we never know in the beginning. I felt pressured all the way through when it came down to the money issue...I knew what the total amount was I wanted to spend on the car and I wasn't willing to go over that no matter how much my monthly payments were. As I kept trying to tell them what I can afford per month is none of their business, I wanted bottom dollar price and I would either finance with them or my local bank. IN the end I ended up getting what I wanted for the car but it was hours of haggling and then I had to haggle with the guy who wanted to sell me all the insurance. He made me feel small and like I wasn't making a good decision when I chose not to take it. It is really none of his business whether I make a good or bad decision, it is his business to get my documents ready to sign. i have never felt so small and belittled by a group of men in my life, I have an education and think I know what I'm doing without their help. I will never go back there and will pay more to have a better experience with Trophy next time.

Liars Quotes

by from Dallas Tx. |

It took me two days to buy a car. I have bought at least 10 cars brand new out of my whole life and never had this experience. First they were giving me a 3.3 % interest rate and my credit score is 800 plus and the next day they were offering me a 1.6% interest rate. Then the car I wanted was not available at there site so I found the car at a different location and then the Manager called me and said they have it. And so he lies to me and wasted my time, then I was told the car uses synthetic oil and later on find out it uses regular oil.

horr8ble

by from dallas, tx |

It took me hours and hours, though I had all the paperwork available, to get going with the car buying process. The salesperson was so incredible, but the upper management was the worst. They wouldnt budge on the price of the car...it was used for crying outloud...im not paying new pricing. Then I was told they sold the same car to a woman of a different race made less money than I, and even dropped the price of the car

Clay Cooley experience

by from Duncanville tx |

I bought my 2013 Nissan from sales rep Elvis. No wonder why he runs the show there. He is awesome. I called him the night prior to let him know I needed to come in a little earlier than they open. I got there and he was there waiting on me with the car I wanted waiting in the front. He did all the work and I test drove the car and loved it. He called yo make sure everything was going well and I have referred 3 ppl to him and he has offered them the same service. I would recommend Elvis to anyone. He is the number sale man to go to.

Poor Customer Service

by from Fayetteville AR 72701 |

BUYERS USE CAUTION. I wish I would have read the reviews prior to my purchase. It definitely would have impacted my decision. I also have had a NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE. I found my 2012 Murano online. Made arrangements to purchase 1-28-1014. Everything went well, car was what I wanted, they even drove it 6 hours to me to deliver. The sales guys Jeff and Jacob, very pleasant. The backseat however was missing all 3 headrests on delivery. The sales guys, Jeff nor Jacob, did anything to help me resolve this problem. I had to call sales manager to get them to agree to order them. Was told 3 to 4 days, one week later still no headrests. Called Jacob was told he would find out what was going on and and return call. He did not. Many phone calls to many people to get a manger of parts to tell me they had not been ordered. Supposably they are now. We shall see. Huge danger to my backseat kiddo's who have no neck supports if we were to be bumped. My car is great, but the CUSTOMER SERVICE is definitely an ISSUE here. If I were Clay Cooley I would be concerned about these reviews and what is happening at his business with the CUSTOMER SERVICE. Yes they may sell a lot of cars, but I would not recommend nor purchase again here at this point. No one has even apologized for the negligence.

False Advertising and Unrealistic Online Pricing

by from Crowley, TX |

Other than the salesman who was passed on to me, coming out to Clay Cooley was the worst buying experience I've ever had! I spoke to and emailed one of the salesman Roddy and drove 35 miles to make a deal and when I got there, he passed me off to another guy who pulled up a truck that was misrepresented online. These guys represent helping people, but when you get there they offer pricing that doesn't even come close to their fake internet pricing, Don't believe the internet pricing when you get there! The prices are never as advertised. I will never recommend this dealership to anyone!

Every Dog has their day!

by from Carrollton, texas |

i moved to texas "alone" in march & excited abt my new job at one of the world's leading banks needless to say the car was purchased purchased 3/31 broke dwn April 2nd and "literally" every week after they "fixed" it sitting on 35 in the rain car dead knowing no one and they would tell me nothing is wrong w/ the vehicle lol needless to say i lost my job bc i couldn't there and was 2 days away frm losing my place until i mentioned the name clay cooley and my landlord simply said i understand w/o even heaing what i had been through bcof this car the dayof my grannies funeral i went to pick up my car bc it was broken Again & the rude service manager (Arlington)told me he couldn't not find my car and proceeded to eat his cheeseburger of course i missed the love of my lifesfuneral and now theyhave turned mycar off bc they didn't receive a form frm me but bc my boss knws abt the company my job isn't in jeopardy and im readyto do this voluntary repo ive had my car for jst 7 mths and it has broken down 14 times you do the math dnt be stupid if one car lot can approve you another one can! :) be smart:-)

Non-Professional....game players!!!!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Buyer BEWARE!!!!! They are WOLVES - N- SHEEP CLOTHING!!!!!

Misleading, Arrogant Management;

by from dallas, tx |

I went in to buy a Nissan which I did not like due to bad visibility and just did not like the car so I told them in person the following business day that I wanted the original car that I went to buy and they told me to come back after I got a letter from the bank which would take 10 days but they only said that to get rid of me because I did received the letter the following day and went back to get the car I really wanted but now they made me waste 5 hours and the finance manager suggested I buy another car and keep both. now they wanted more down payment and higher payments. the managers were arrogant! shady looking including the finance guy who wanted to do 2 separate loans with separate banks at the same time when I know I don't qualify for such but he knew I had sufficient down payment.... very disappointed! I even saw Clay Cooley himself walk by me with a bunch of managers or sales people but it was too late to telling my complaint because he had already left!. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone. they take advantage of women by assuring everything would be fine but its all a lie!

worst service deparmet that I have deal with ...

by from dallas tx |

I have a 2012 fiat I went to sevice deparmet to get some repairs done and the service adviser name Val Horwitz he said they can't find the problem and they on have one technical for fiat only that he can work on and these problem with my wen on for a month and they do not offer a rental or a courtesy car so there's nothig that you can't do and the general service advisor name David williams he can't really do anything for...so I don't recommend any one to purchase a Fiat at clay cooley bad experience I had to buy a different brand of car to no deal wit uh this people....