Clay Cooley Nissan

Clay Cooley Nissan

39690 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75237

New 877-851-2057
Used 877-757-5620

"Shop me first, shop me last-Either way come see Clay"

Great Hustle Free Buying Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I have a Pathfinder and this was my second Altima SL. Great experience, what was quoted on the phone was exactly what was asked for in the show room. Sales and financing explained well the various options on the car, warranty and financing without pushing to sell. The service extended to explain, operating and customize the various car Thanks to the whole team.

Licence plate delayed beyond temporary plate.

by from Dallas, TX |

The buying experience here was fine, but the customer service is awful. I bought a Nissan Versa note from them, and the licence plate was not delivered on time. the temporary licence plate is good for 60 days only. mine run out so I have to stop driving the car. despite that I contacted customer support to attempt to resolve the issue nothing happened. the only thing I was able to get was a several transfers over the phone in multiple occasions. I will never buy here again.

great service!!

by from austin texas |

had a wonderful experience at Clay Cooley Nissan with my vehicle purchase with the assistance of Omar Mercado. If it wasn't for him I would be lost... He was extremely helpful and guided me thru the whole purchase experience. Thanks again, Omar!.

Great Service

by from Dallas, Texas |

Yes, I would recommend this dealership to others and have done so many times. I had the best shopping experience with Clay Clooley Nissan that I have ever had with any other dealership, including other Clay Cooley dealerships. This dealership did not treat me like a second-rate-citizen for having a low credit score, as some places have. The salesman, Larry White, and all others involved were extremely courteous and very helpful. Thank you, Rebecca Mitchell

worst experience ever!

by from dallas, tx |

Horrible experience the sales staff was rude and condescending I will never ever go back to this place again. Please do not shop here!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Frisco, TX |

I had a great experience here. Langley Johnson quoted me a price over the phone and when I arrived at the dealership the price did not change. Langley and his manager Bret Morris were honest, professional, and not pushy. I could not have been treated any better, I felt like I was their most important customer. I had my own financing prior to going to the dealership but Bret got me a better rate and terms.The finance manager, Brandon, was also very helpful and professional. He explained the process thoroughly and there was absolutely no pressure to purchase an extended warranty. Ruby did an excellent job pairing my phone and explaining the settings and operation of the Murano's electronics. This is a very busy dealership, however it took less than two hours to complete the whole process. If you want the best price, no bait and switch, be treated with respect, an honest dealership, go to Clay Cooley Nissan and see Langley Johnson.

Very nice manager!

by from Mansfield, TX |

Very good atmosphere, met a friendly salesman and a very nice manager. I can't remember both their names, just the nice managers name, Said, we joked about his name can't forget that! Overall nice experience, very friendly. (:

General Manager was fantastic! 1st car buyer

by from Dallas, TX |

This was my first car buying experience. I wasn't well prepared to purchase a car., I didn't know the first thing but knew which car I liked. I felt very overwhelmed and upset initially with the numbers come in. I voiced my concerns with the manager, Matthew. He was so understanding! Overall, he helped me get exactly what I wanted. Clay Cooley was also in the dealership that day and was very nice. They both obviously want the best for their customers. I drove away a happy girl, and learned a lot about the car buying experience.

Great service vey happy with my new car

by from Fort Worth T.X |

Just got my new car from here... Everyone in this dealer are nice ...Andy and Micheal are very helpful .... And finance get me in and out quick .....did not take long like I expected ...get there and go home with my car in less then 2 hours ....recommend anybody want to buy a car should come and see Andy or Micheal they really know what they doing ... Great job guys keep it up┐

Clay Cooley

by from Dallas tx |

I have a vehicle with Clay Cooley and I must give this dealership a 1 out of 10! When I first got my car honestly the salesman was nice and knowledgeable if was my first car so he was pretty helpful with everything the problems didn't start until I actually had my within the first 30 days my car was called back to be service I noticed after about a week the brakes where weird (well my dad noticed the squeaking sound) and when I took the car to them I stated please check them they checked them and told me they where fine took them to a brakes mechanic and he told me the brakes was not only bad but poorly put on fast forward to now my car note is not due until the end of the month yet they cut my car off with out any reason they usually call me for anything but yet they didn't call now my balance is 0.00 dollars they normally do things like that for non payment or late payment I have referred 3 people who have actually gone and purchased cars through them but this is the most low down dirty shame I will never deal with them again

Happy Customer

by from Dallas, Texas |

It was great. The salesman Marcus put us in the perfect car. Finance department personal and Daniel for all purpuses found me the best finance possible for my credit. My wife Carmen is glad we got rid of our junker with 300,000 miles and in a 2012 Nissian Rogue. Thanks guys and Clay Cooley.